The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings newest footage...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Razorclaw, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

After starting a "who knows which" playthrough of The Witcher last week, seeing the latest ingame video really pumped me up for Witcher 2. I'm not a guy who upgrades a computer just so he can play the latest game, but I am so sorely tempted after seeing this:

YouTube - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - new gameplay in Vergen HD!!! (fight & minigames)

Being a huge fan of Mass Effect games , I must admit that The Witcher is a better game than both ME games. It simply blew me away, in almost every aspect a game can blow me away, especially in that there are myriad ways by which you can unfold the story and progress through it.

I hope CD Projekt Red doesn't mess up the things that are essential to the whole Witcher experience to up the sales of Witcher 2, like toning down the story complexity, narration and language. I can forgive them the apparent console gameplay they chose for melees, as long as they don't touch anything else.

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    I've played the first game on my friend's PC and it's amazing. One of the best RPGs I have ever played. This one looks to be even better.

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

The first game is without a doubt one the best RPG games of the last decade. Too bad a vast majority of people on this board are console players, so they can't give it a try.

4. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

I picked up The Witcher Enhanced Edition for $10 at a sale not long ago, and was quite honestly blown away by it. I love how even the most seemingly small, trivial decisions can comeback to bite you on the ass when you least expect it and then you have one of those "ZOMG why didn't I pick the other option!?" moments lol.

5. kraven

kraven Decepticon

This looks siiiick!