Non-TF: The Wide World of Nexus - Heroes Era

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Stonecrusher, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher jerk to storytelling

News Credits:
    [From the files of the Axiom Nexus supercomputer dimensional database]

Alternity Code SC.0511 Beta, dubbed "Transformers Nexus (Revised)" by the monitors of the Transformers Worldviewers 2-0-0-5 has been a rather curious plane of existence. the inhabitants of many of its worlds seem to be either inspired or lifted from other such universes, like whatever created it seemed to be gleaning its characters from works it liked, but infusing them with a quality that made it look so much more different, and interesting.

One particular time span of interest was when the power of the mysterious Galaxy Gauntlets, devices that copied powers from all over the multiverse at the cost of being magnets for trouble, was unleashed to close the mysterious shadow world known only as Quartz. The result not only sent everyone who was ever in Quartz back to the dimensions from whence they came, but had two rather unpredicted side effects.

The first was the limitation of the Gauntlet's powers to five per user.

The second was the creation of equivalents of both Marvel-Class and DC-Class warriors, known locally as meta-humans or Mavericks.

Far different from what had occured prior to Quartz's disappearence, this was more or less "the Age of Heroes". Life was not so different from the comic books it seems and a lot of the meta-humans of this time came in two distinct, wildly versital flavors; Superhero and Supervillain.

Nobody knew it at the time, but the events that would transpire in this age of heroes would ultimately lead to the intended goal of the Gauntlet's creators, a perfect lifeform...

ENTRY 01:
    [Transscript of security footage from Wayne Enterprises, October 23rd, 2018]

PETER PARKER: You're nothing but a freak, clown. And a rather ugly one at that.

JOE KERVANSKI: Oh, is that so? Well, you know how I like to make people laugh, even though they sometimes question why...

PETER PARKER: Really? Because I know a guy who's terrified of clowns. I guess it's the way they smile.

JOE KERVANSKI: If they can't apppreciate a smile, they're not human. Then again, I stopped being human a while ago.

PETER PARKER: You're about as human as everyone else who wears make-up like that. And judging by THAT smile, I'd say you're comfy being a little weird.

JOE KERVANSKI: Really? Well, I guess I'm used to smiling all the time. It's kinda my thing, y'know?

PETER PARKER: Even when you kill an innocent old man, who happened to be a Meta-Human's uncle.

JOE KERVANSKI: ...I guess it's kinda stuck that way. You may wonder why I smile all the time.

PETER PARKER: Never crossed my mind...

JOE KERVANSKI: You see, my father was an alcholic...and an ass. He never cared for me, and mom was even less appreciated. We tried to get him to stop the craziness he puts us through, but he didn't acknowledge them. One night, we attempted to leave, so that we didn't have to deal with his constant boozing. He didn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he slits her throat with a kitchen knife, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife — "Why so serious?" Sticks the blade in my mouth — "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...

(He paused for a moment, and looks at Peter, his smile becoming both warm and chilling...)

JOE KERVANSKI: ...why so serious?

PETER PARKER: You're... you're an insane bastard.

JOE KERVANSKI: Really? And what did your dad do?

PETER PARKER: He left me in the care of Benjamin Parker. He died in a plane crash. He disappeared from my life, making Ben the closest thing I ever had to a father... and you killed him.

JOE KERVANSKI: So I did. Big whoop.

PETER PARKER: HRAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I'M GONNA RIP YOU APART, DIGEST YOUR INSIDES WITH MY VENOM, AND FORNICATE WITH YOUR SKULL!

(The brawl cannot be described in detail due to the action being too fast for the cameras to record accurately.)

PETER PARKER: TIME TO DIE YOU LITTLE-

SARI SUMDAC: STOP!

(Both see an approaching Sari Sumdac, decked out in her advanced armor.)

SARI SUMDAC: Look, Peter. He killed your uncle, sure. He killed a lot of people. But if you kill him, it won't change a thing. You can't change the past.

(Parker looks at Kervanski, then drops him.)

PETER PARKER: Okay... You've had your punishment... I'll let proper authorities handle this.

JOE KERVANSKI: They won't. And you don't scare me. Nobody does. You have nothing to threaten me with! Nothing to do with all your strength!

PETER PARKER: You're right... but one day, you will be stopped. Maybe not by me, nor by your little nemesis. But I assure you, the day will come when your little insanity ends. Gotta split.

(Both Sari and Peter leave the scene.)

JOE KERVANSKI: Looks like another new guy enters the fray. A spider-man, a spider-man, who can do whatever a spider can. Spins webs of any size, and catches criminals like flies. Look out, here comes the Spider-Man... (Insane laughter)

[​IMG]

Hello, Audience! Thanks for reading my little thing here. Just a new project I worked out, something to flesh out the stuggles of good and evil... And yes, I crossed over Transformers, Marvel Comics, and DC Comics.

Fanboy: You can't do that, they are totally different.

Me: SCREW YOU! I DO WHAT I WANT!

Attached Files:

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Awesome concept! :thumb  I like how Spidey turned out!

3. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Thanks!

ENTRY 02:
    (Transscript of Mental Thoughts detected from Subject Eddie Brock as the Protoplasm enveloped him)

Where the f*ck am I?

Eddie Brock...

Who's there? who said that?!

Nothing, just a non-sentient bio-weapon made to cancel out the powers of Mavericks, like Spider-Man for example...

Well, I'm glad they made you. After all, if a Maverick like that Spider-Man could be wiped off the face of the globe, it'd be a lot better. Doesn't deal with that jackass Parker...

Funny thing, really... You see, Spider-Man's civilian guise calls itself Parker...

So now, I know at lease one general jackass running around the city at night.

WE know one general jackass! The spider tried to kill ME as well...

Well, if that's the case, then the enemy of my enemy can be considered an ally...

Then we are at agreement?

Yes.

Then together, we shall fight the fight against the Mavericks that plague this world!

Vocal Recording: "AND THE FIRST TARGET...IS SPIDER-MAN! SHEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Love how Venom turned out! :thumb 

5. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Thanks... and is this guy the only one who's actually reading?

ENTRY 03:
    (Security Footage Transscript of General Hospital)

EUGENE THOMPSON: Well, well, if it ain't my old prototype...

EDDIE BROCK: Look, that Symbiosuit you're wearing, it's a monster! You have to get it off as soon as you possibly can!

EUGENE THOMPSON: Please, Ed. I can handle it far better then you ever could! Its power has been harnessed.

EDDIE BROCK: That's what I thought when I had it. However, every decision you have made while it was on has been the Symbiosuit's! It'll corrupt you as it did me!

EUGENE THOMPSON: Really? (Transforms into Venom mode) Then go ahead! Try to stop me... IF YOU CAN!

EDDIE BROCK: Very well, if you insist!

(Eddie Brock is enveloped into a Symbiosuit similar to Venom's, but with the colors flipped.)

VENOM: WHAT?! YOU HAD A SYMBIOSUIT AS WELL?!

EDDIE BROCK: Not officially, but this new wardrobe of mine has been more beneficial to society then yours ever did! From now on, I am your antithesis, your polar opposide! I am ANTIVENOM!

SPIDER-MAN: Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa! You're going to have a Venom Fight...

SCARLET SPIDER: And we're not invited? How RUDE!

VENOM: Oh, we'll have time for you later, but my predecessor and I have some things to work out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Loving these! :thumb  Can't wait to see the other heroes and villians later on!

Are you thinking of doing the Lizard next?

7. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Possibly, if I get more comments on this thread.

8. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    ENTRY 04:
    (Transscript of Video Tape found at Cetra Mansion after the murders of Mr. and Mrs. Addams and their kids.)

JOE KERVANSKI: Tell them your name...

MR. ADDAMS: Gomez Addams.

JOE KERVANSKI: Are you a typical human being?

GOMEZ ADDAMS: ...No, I am not. I am Gomez Addams, Cetra, master of the Household, and the last member of the clan, ever since you came in with your wholesome insanity!

JOE KERVANSKI: Wholesome? Do I really look Wholesome to you? Look at me, man...

(Gomez refuses)

JOE KERVANSKI: LOOK AT ME! Are you a Metahuman?

GOMEZ ADDAMS: ...Yes. I am a Metahuman. I can manipulate the minds of others... except Cetra... and you. You are an amusing clown. You are merely human. Do I have to fear you?

JOE KERVANSKI: Oh, you do, Mr. Addams. You really do! So, tell the camera what happened to make me like this. Go on.

GOMEZ ADDAMS: My youngest daughter, Vanessa Addams, took you in and became a close companion of yours. Through the sources of her older sister Wednesday Addams, we found that you were influencing her to be wholesome. We deemed you a threat to the Cetra, and cast you within a vat of chemicals. But you survived, and killed Morticia, Pugsley, and Wednesday. You are the son of a bitch that cost me a family. And I don't take lightly to that sort of sorrid deal.

JOE KERVANSKI: I see. While I may have taken your wife and kids, you cost me my girlfriend and maybe my insanity. The way I see it, that's fair. Oh, and since I have had experience with Metahumans, while some are friendly, most are dangerous. That is why I have every intention of eliminating every Metahuman, Maverick, or whatever you call them this week, that I ever come across... starting tonight. I'm a man of my word... (Psychotic laughter)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Great take on the Joker! :thumb  I see he has ties with Spiderman and with Batman likely.

10. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Yep. I got inspired by another Artist, Tyrannux on Deviantart and Tumblr.

Now, I dont have any pictures to post, I'm just looking for opinions on this little project of mine.

11. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    No opinions? Fine then...

ENTRY 05:
    (Transcript of security footage, Gotham MCU, rooftop)

(We see Lieutenant James Gordon, installing a bat-shaped piece of metal onto a floodlight. He turns it on, and looks up.)

Batman: [knocks on new Bat-signal] Nice.

Gordon: Couldn't find any mob bosses.

Batman: Well, Sergeant?

Gordon: Oh, it's lieutenant now. You really started something. Bent cops running scared, hope on the streets …

Batman: But?

Gordon: Due to that HULK character, the Narrows is lost. And we still haven't picked up Crane or half the inmates of Arkham that he freed.

Batman: We will. We can bring Gotham back.

Gordon: And what about escalation?

Batman: Escalation?

Gordon: We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar … they buy armor-piercing rounds. And you're wearing a mask ... and jumping off rooftops. Now, take this new guy. Armed robbery, double homicide, and anti-metahuman activity. Got a taste for the theatrical. Like you. Leaves a calling card. [hands Batman a clear plastic evidence bag containing a playing card; Batman turns it over to reveal that it is a Joker card]

Batman: I'll look into it. [walks to edge of roof]

Gordon: I never said thank you for your help.

Batman: [turns around to look at Gordon] And you'll never have to. [spreads his cape and leaps off the roof]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Love how Batman turned out! :thumb 

13. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    These are great! :D 

14. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Me too. :D 

Glad you liked them, and that you were kind and gracious enough to post a comment.

And the rest of you...

I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE, I CAN SMELL YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN!

loljk.

Here, have art to compensate.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Uhhh Spidy, I think that guy can still hear you.

16. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    Oddly enough, that was Osborn...

Entry 06:
    (Thought Transcript of security footage, Osborn Estate)

(In Osborn’s Psyche, we hear a maniacal cackle)

Norman Osborn: Is somebody there?

Green Goblin: [mocking] Somebody?

Norman Osborn: Who are you?

Green Goblin: Don't play the innocent with ME - you've known all along!

Norman Osborn: Where are you?

Green Goblin: Follow the cold shiver running down your spine...

[Norman wildly searches among his collection of masks for the source of the voice]

Green Goblin: [impatiently] I'm right HERE!

[Norman turns and confronts his reflection in a mirror]

Norman Osborn: I, I don't understand...

Green Goblin: Did you think it was coincidence - so many good things happening for you, all for you, Norman?

[He drains Norman's glass and hurls it away]

Norman Osborn: What do you want?

Green Goblin: To say what you won't, to do what you can't - to *remove* those in your way...

[He holds up a newspaper which Norman examines. The main headlines state the murder of the Oscorp Board of Governors at the hands of the Green Goblin]

Norman Osborn: The Board Members – I think I killed them!

Green Goblin: WE killed them!

Norman Osborn: We?

Green Goblin: Remember? Your little "accident" in the laboratory...?

Norman Osborn: The Goburin Green performance enhancers...

Green Goblin: Bingo. Mix a man with no confidence with an experimental drug. Result? Me! Your greatest creation. Bringing you what you've always wanted: power beyond your wildest dreams… and its only the beginning.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Ooooh! Look at all there badass designs! Batman, Venom AND Anti-Venom, Green Goblin? Hmmm.... Wonder if Superman will make the cut...

Hey Stone, Have you tried your hand at Carnage and would you mind if I did?

18. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    I'm actually planning out the Man of Steel and Carnage...

But hey, knock yourself out.

19. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Thanks dude!

Hmmm... In that case... I'll try something you don't seem to be planning :ev: 

20. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Lesson of the Day: Don't inject yourself with the experimental green performance enhancing liquid!