The "Why Unicron Should NOT Be In TF3 Or Any Future Sequel" Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hotwire, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Well, like I said, matter of opinion.
    It's like some of those people who said it's ridiculous to take the transformers seriously as a whole, and they should only be background characters.
    And no, I'm not insinuating that that's what you're saying. It's just an example.

Didn't Jetimus Prime blow that up, though?

I still say it would be awesome if in the last film we get them actually fighting their way through Unicron's body, Battleing against Cyclonus, Sweeps, and whatever other nasty things may be inside, to get to his core and blow him up. Maybe with something Wheeljack created from a mix of cybertronian tech and human made nukes.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    They could glue the pieces back together. It might not be mighty enough to harvest a sun anymore, but they could probably get one good powerful blast off to kill Unicron.

Thinking about it it's not so farfetched. The whole point of Target: 2006 was Galvatron travelling back in time and building a huge cannon under the site where Autobot City would be built which would kill Unicron and destroy the Autobot city at the same time. I'm sure some people would claim that using the Sun Harvester like that to kill Unicron would be a wonderful nod to something from past Transformers stories

3. johnboy3434

johnboy3434 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who sees a problem with harnessing all the power of an evil god into a readily usable machine? Is there ANY way that can end well? Well, besides blasting it all at Paris Hilton?

4. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

So let's say Unicron is put into TF3, and manages to be an excellent Incarnation.

Then who's going to be the villian in the next set of Live Action movies?