The Who/I Want /Would/Should/Might be in Transformers One Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fox13, Aug 12, 2016.

1. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was reluctant to do this but I decided that, I might as well try. Also, there's been much talk on Quintessa, it seems I can try step in.

The Way of a Prime (Part 3)

It was believed that as long as you were a descendant of Primus, you were considered a Prime. However modern day Cybertron outlined a law that would smooth things over for all Cybertronians. A decision was made to recognize only 13 Primes officially in order to clarify the idea that Primes are those chosen by Primus to lead. The recognition of 13 Primes was done to discourage uprisings of improper leadership and withhold values that Cybertronian society need to carry. However some Cybertronians were not too keen with this law and proclaimed that they were always Primes going back to beginning. Some of these Cybertronians targeted Sentinel Prime, who lead Cybertron and said that his decision to pass away the Matrix of Leadership to the Seven Primes before him was a hypocritical choice in allowing himself to be Prime.

"Primus says that you must be appointed by the Matrix of Leadership to be a Prime..." Some Cybertronians said. Sentinel dismissed the religious zealots and claimed that while they may recognize themselves as Primes, they were in no condition to bring out proper leadership. "Everyone knows your obsession with the Knights." His critics proclaimed. "Maybe they were Primes themselves...." Sentinel fired back.

Amongst the debate, there was a sinister presence observing the movements of every day Cybertron. Quintessa had decided to use her Infernocon underlings as spies to form a revenge plot against her former slaves. The Infernocons were granted the ability to disguise themselves as ordinary looking Cybertronians whose optics would feed back footage to Quintessa on what they were doing. Even during the time she enslaved Cybertron, Cybertronians were confused about who she was. She was surely not the original creator of the Cybertronian race as that part they knew had to belong to the Allspark. She may not be a Cybertronian herself as she had half-organic aliens to do her bidding implying that she may be the same race as them.

"We Cybertronians may disagree on certain things but one that I assure we all agree on is that we want to forget the painful memory of being that witch's possession." Sentinel said. If there was one thing Quintessa learnt it's that it seems as if that 'Prime' translates to 'God'. "As mighty as either Primus or Unicron then...." Quintessa said to herself and smiled. As she learnt about this information, the Knights at that time were in pursuit of her to help those who may have been enslaved by her. Quintessa knew that she was nothing like the Cybertronians and wondered, "How exactly will these machines look at me as their god once again?"

It was then Quintessa forged her staff that she claims would be the vessel in carrying enough power from at least one god, particularly either Primus or Unicron. However Primus was off the table as it was the place that she was driven away from. Quintessa made a journey to survey different galaxies and note how heavy a planet's core is roughly around in order to make her new staff work. At one point, she ventured to the Solar System where she was surprised to find The Fallen. The Fallen recognized her but was in no condition to fight back and was powerless against her. "I have an offer that you wouldn't refuse. An offer that would let you take back what you lost which also let's me take back what I want also." Quintessa proposed.

"Are you suggesting we can rule together?" The Fallen asked. Quintessa smiled and placed a hand on the Fallen's face, "You poor miserable soul...I'm not as powerful as I was before. I need your help...." Quintessa said smoothly. As Quintessa spelled out her plans, the Fallen answered, "Yes... I have met him after a long time. He's waiting to get out and he must be stopped...." Quintessa nodded, "I see.... Just tell me where I can find him."

Quintessa traveled to Earth where she managed to take form as a human to meet with Unicron. Unicron telepathically asked her why she came here. "To help you fight those who have wronged you as they have wronged me. Let me serve you and free you, if that is all you need right now." Unicron however felt disgusted but realized that he needs the help. Quintessa attempted to use her staff until it backfired. Disgruntled, she left the planet being aware that other Cybertronians were also stranded on Earth.

Eventually the Knights caught up with her and demanded that she stop her evil ways. Quintessa battled the Knights with her sorcery until the staff from her was snatched away. During the battle, the Knights learnt that she had proclaimed herself, "The Prime of Life" when formulating her plan. "You dare call yourself that...." The Knights said and in return gave her the infamous title of "Great Deceiver" instead.

"Anyone who associates with Primus's mortal enemy is not worthy of being called 'Prime'." - One Knight said.

The Knights won another battle against Quintessa and stole the staff. They took it back to Earth to safeguard it. They realized that the planet harbored Unicron and thought they need a safer place. As soon as they learnt about the Matrix of Leadership as well, they decided that its presence is keeping Unicron from being reluctant in emerging out of the surface.

"If we stay here, we may decrease the chance of him getting out."

"And we can make sure that witch won't come near the next time she wants her revenge."

• Like Like x 2
  2. electronic456

News Credits:
    This one isn't all that necessary, but I like to have fun with it.

The Art of Combination

Traditionally Cybertronians are accustomed to a mechanism known as 'transforming'. Most Cybertronians all at least have one form in which they take form of. Some would turn into ground vehicles while others prefer the air. A couple would use beast modes while others could chose to build their own vehicles as a lazy way to cope with this ability. The Cybertronians were blessed with elemental metals that are unique to them which allow them to move mechanical parts from one place to another. Cybertronians are also blessed with the energy that the Allspark gives them in order to function and regenerate their metallic structure.

There was an alternative mechanism that existed known as 'combining'. Combining allows Cybertronians to co-join with one another as a way of increasing their strength in performing a task. The most impressive feat of combining dates back to the time when the Knights of Cybertron were around. 12 Knights used combining to form a three-headed mechanical dragon that would defend the helpless and drive off evil. Combining was one of the key factors that have happened during the rebellion against the Creators. The Knights especially took advantage of the ability when Quintessa unleashed the fearsome Infernocus on them.

By the time it was over, the Knights soon left Cybertron for the next generation of Cybertronians to follow. The art of combining seemed to fade into obscurity until a Prime picked up the ability. According to Sentinel's law of recognizing 13 Primes, it was Nexus Prime who specialized in the preservation of the art. Sentinel allowed 'combining' to be used as a method to progress Cybertron's state of a prosperous society. By the time, the war between the Autobots and Decepticons broke loose, Megatron tasked his Decepticons to initiate a program that would combine many Cybertronians into a powerful entity.

It was then Megatron happened to unleash Devastator among st the Autobots. Whenever Devastator was unleashed, the Autobots would fall victim to the Vortex Grinder that would crush their bodies. In addition, Decepticons employed smaller versions of combiners to perform feats of espionage that would ensure secure victories for them. The Autobots' attempt to build combiners on their own were a struggle in that resources were scarce and the Decepticons used many different tactics on Cybertron to defeat the Autobots. Eventually, when Sentinel stepped down for Optimus to take leadership, things were starting to look hopeful until they had to accept it was too late.

Some Autobots have wondered if the Decepticons using combining techniques provided enough of a reason in losing the war.

3. DC7398

DC7398 Stunticon

News Credits:
    I really think it would be an interesting concept if they were to take the concept of a war on cybertron movie and interpret the film as a docu-film with the movie being very similar to that of Planet Earth. You could have cameras showing various locations around the planet as well as introducing the numerous species that inhabit the planet. This would not only be a new concept to filmmakers and audience members alike, but also could reinvigorate the genre into something we have yet to see.

4. Ddg studios

Ddg studios Well-Known Member

I’m so excited that we’re getting a reboot which is something we’ve needed in forever this film series if you like it or not you can’t deny that’s it’s just badly made. I don’t really know what we are going to get but as long as it’s new

5. kackey22

kackey22 Member

As far as who should be in it, majority of the first season G1 cast.

Lot more more Transformers, lot less humans.

Make them look like actual robots, not junk piles. What most people don't know is, even the people that actually designed the bayformers hate the aesthetic. The PDs even hated the look.

You can design Transformers that look more like there G1 selves and still make them realistic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Noversalrex1024

Noversalrex1024 Christian TF Fan and Dinobot

Agreed. That’s how it should be done

7. electronic456

News Credits:
    I'm back at it again. Got the idea of this by thinking of green mountains.

The Creation of Cybertron (According to the Creators)

The Creators are a mysterious manipulative race who relish power over others. One of their methods in keeping Cybertronians enslaved was the fabrication of their creation mythology. This fabrication involved the complete omission of Cybertron being Primus's corpse. Instead the Creators claim that Cybertron was once an organic planet with animals and plants until they planted Seeds across the planet surface giving it the metallic structure it is known for. The Allspark on the other hand, instead of being Primus's spark was changed into a device the Creators use to spring new Cybertronians to life from the surface.

All of these fabrications make it seem reasonable in the average Cybertronian eye. From the Creators point of view, they claim that the combination of inanimate metal mixed with the Allspark's energy was based on research on to see if all life is truly organic. For years Cybertronians were lead astray from what could be considered the truth of their origins. The one detail the Creators kept consistent from traditional Cybertronian mythology was Unicron, the Chaos God himself. Unicron was constantly referenced by the Creators as a threat to Cybertronians who dared to disobey them despite the Creators being fearful of the god themselves. The Creators also claim to be the ones that prevent Unicron from awakening and are the ones who have defeated him.

After the Cybertronians finally overthrew their enslavers, the legend of Primus and Unicron became accepted once again as the default creation myth. However, Cybertronian scholars and scientists were genuinely curious about the idea on whether or not Cybertron was once a former organic planet like the Creators say.

"Maybe Primus was actually an organic being who sacrificed himself into the metallic Cybertron we know today...Our metallic appearance may be the remnants of his dead corpse. Disturbing...."

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    F*ck hasbro.

• Like Like x 2
  9. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

didn't the allspark landed thousands of years ago?

10. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy The Lethal Protector

Warpath, warpath, and warpath.

Oh. And don't forget jazz and wheeljack
    But no seriously for this reboot film we all know optimus and bee well be in it. But the others are a little more harder to guess.
    I am guessing 5 or 6 autobots well be in the film, and the movie well feature season 1 and 2 characters. I think wheeljack has a high chance of appearing mainly due to his status as a popular character. Ironhide or bulkhead, jazz, ratchet is a badass. And finally windblade. In more recent years windblade is replacing acres as the lead female and she is fairly popular.

For the decepticons. Most of them don't really have character so I'll pick. For the decepticons I should like to see or who has a high chance of appearing. Megatron and starscream are all very likely. Shockwave and soundwave are likely as well. And for the final two, I want to see a triple changer. So blitzwing or astrotrain. It is very likely blitzwing well be in it, cause that seeker was revealed to be blitzwing.
    And for the final character slipstream or lugnut. Slipstream is a new character who is becoming more popular, and lugnut is cool to me.
    That's who I should like to appear. No warpath bugs me...

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Hooked on a Feeling!

News Credits:
    So is this movie still happening?

• Like Like x 1
  12. CODBO2RGM2

CODBO2RGM2 Zackary Reeds, NCE Leader

Please make Windcharger!

• Like Like x 1
  13. TheWarPathGuy

TheWarPathGuy The Lethal Protector

Autobots
    Optimus
    Wheeljack
    Windblade
    Bumblebee
    Ironhide
    Hound
    Drift
    Ratchet
    Jazz
    Sideswipe
    Sunstreaker
    Jetfire
    Perceptor
    Ultra Magnus
    Hot Rodimus Prime
    Acree
    Prowl
    Crosshairs
    Dinobots
    Mirage

Decepticons
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Barricade
    Soundwave w/ cassettes
    Blitzwing
    Astrotrain
    Barricade
    Thundercracker
    Skywarp
    Slipstream

The characters listed are likely candidates for this reboot either due to popularity or it makes sense.
    I would like to see warpath, trailbreaker, tracks, powerglide, and the constructicons be featured in the movie.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land" TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The cast of TF 07, plus wheeljack, Magnus, Soundwave, Shockwave, and the other seekers.

• Like Like x 1
  15. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know that this is a little off topic, but I believe all of these new Cybertronian designs were made as a test bed for a Movie similar to this. If people like it, they will use these designs and broaden the story around them a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  16. potAt0

potAt0 Member

Honestly, seeing any G1 styled characters in this movie will be 100 times better than any of the bay movies.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Thewatcher88

Thewatcher88 Active Member

Conheads.