The Who/I Want /Would/Should/Might be in Transformers One Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fox13, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Heliblade

Heliblade Autobot Vigilante of Kaon

I honestly think Transformers One will be a visual adaptation of the Defiance comic, with a few retcons here and there. We might get some spotlight on characters who got screwed over in the previous movies like Jazz and Shockwave, while also being introduced to characters who have not appeared yet like Prowl.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

These guys must have their original colors and be recognizable
    (No Hot Rod style face and color change ups)
    (Optimus could be Orion Pax or newly minted Optimus)

Prowl (as a complex hero that seems like a villain)
    Optimus (Peaceful, thoughtful, slow and powerfull)
    Sunstreaker (Human hating, self obsessed Autobot)
    Banzitron (Second in command and Metallico Brother to Bludgeon)
    Bludegon (scheming villain, whose plan doesn't take shape until the final act)

Megatron should have a cameo but not be evil yet!

• Like Like x 1
  3. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Well-Known Member

The two retcons that would be needed are for The Fallen to either never be trapped in a sarcophagus or The Fallen to be free before Megatron crashes into Earth and for Sentinel to have a role.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Well-Known Member

It occurs to me that they could do great things with deceased characters in a prequel... but then won't that make their ultimate role and fate that much more disappointing? I dunno. Seems iffy either way.

• Like Like x 3
  5. darklordoftech

I wonder if Megatron was a gladiator at some point like he was in many other continuities.

• Like Like x 2
  6. darklordoftech

Maybe Megatron and Optimus were alllies as gladiators, hence Optimus calling Megatron "brother".

7. Chandler Prime 24

Chandler Prime 24 Member

What is Transformers One ?

8. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

That's the working name for the animated Cybertron prequel. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  9. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    This is a scene I want to happen..... Until more is revealed. This is inspired by the revelation that Earth is Unicron.

Iacon Hall of Records...

Optimus: I am here, Sentinel. Why did you bring me here?

Sentinel: Optimus, my old friend. I must talk to you in private about something.

Optimus: I'm listening.

*Sentinel Prime walks over to a carved Cybertronian knight table*

Sentinel: Do you, my friend? Know what a table like this means?

*Optimus observes in silence until he finally answers*

Optimus: It represents an ancient tale of how Cybertron came to be. How Unicron and Primus have fought.... Primus gave his own life to destroy Unicron. He gave his spark to save the rest of the universe. Once he did, our kind miraculously sprout into existence.

Sentinel: There is more to that story, my friend.

Optimus: What do you mean?

Sentinel: This is the tale of a future that is yet to come. Cybertron's doom.

Optimus: I don't know what you are talking about, Sentinel. Cybertron's fate lies with the Allspark itself. As long as we don't lose it, Cybertron will live.

Sentinel: From my understanding, our planet will die regardless from the inevitable return of its ancient enemy.

Optimus: Sentinel, you may be my teacher but we are at war with the Decepticons. There is no time to be talking about stories.

Sentinel: Indeed we are... What you must realize is I am proposing a solution to the war.

*Optimus struggles with what his mentor had said.*

Optimus: I don't understand... How do you plan to do it?

Sentinel: I will leave Cybertron. I will leave for an expedition that may take eons. But in the end, I will find out the quintessential answer to saving our planet in the best possible way. Remember what the Knights used to say: No sacrifice, no victory.

Optimus: The Knights are all but legends as well. There is nothing left to take from their heritage....

Sentinel: We are Primes, Optimus. Our source of knowledge can be chosen from anywhere. I hope you can understand. Which is why in my absence, you will be leader.

*Optimus looks surprised..*

Optimus: I'm merely a soldier for now, Sentinel. I'm not much of a leader especially compared to you.

Sentinel: Have faith, my old friend. In my view, you were always my equal.

*Sentinel rests his hand on Optimus. Optimus then looks up filled with confidence*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  10. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    Here's another scene I have envisioned between Megatron and Sentinel's deal.

Kaon....

Soundwave: We have a guest, Lord Megatron...

*Sentinel Prime enters accompanied by Decepticon soldiers*

Megatron: What brings you here, you old fool?

Sentinel Prime: I am here to offer you a negotiation to save Cybertron. I hope you can listen....

*Megatron snarls*

Megatron: You can't offer me anything at this point. The Allspark is in my grasp and your forces are all dead soon...

Sentinel: I understand. Which is why I am here to tell you that your hold on our planet won't be enough.

Megatron: Sentinel.... Why would you teach me anything? Is this because Optimus has failed you?

Sentinel: It's because he wouldn't understand. What if I told you now that Unicron is awakening? Ready to consume Cybertron once and for all?

*The Decepticons look confused*

Starscream: There's no need to listen to stories right now. Isn't that right, master?

*Megatron smacks Starscream aside*

Megatron: Tell me what do you mean?

Sentinel: I believe that saving Cybertron requires more than just the spark. It is also the knowledge to prevent the inevitable.

Megatron: Is that all?

Sentinel: No, I just need you to understand something. Something even the Autobots don't know.

Megatron: That sounds more promising. Who would have thought that out of all the Autobots, you are their most treacherous?

*Sentinel does not sound pleased with his answer before he shows one of his pillars to Megatron*

Sentinel: I have built a space bridge with Cybertron's co-ordinates engraved. I plan to leave this planet so I can find Unicron. Once I find him, his spark can be harvested so I can save Cybertron for good.

Megatron: You can't possibly have built a machine capable of transporting a planet.... You have wasted your life coming here!

*Megatron attempts to shoot Sentinel with his fusion cannon. Sentinel dispatches the Decepticons holding him with his blade before slicing Megatron's cannon off and pining him down*

Sentinel: This is why you were never a Prime.

Megatron: I have still proven to learn from the best. I have learnt from the best of the Primes.

Sentinel: No one would consider the Fallen as wise. Unless they're as mad as you.

Megatron: Don't be so sure. You would have no problem taking a life as well.

Sentinel: Only if they stand in my way.

*Sentinel lets go of Megatron before he turns his back and leaves*

Sentinel: Think about what I have said, Megatron.

*Megatron gets up rubbing his neck*

Starscream: You can't possibly trust him, can you master?

Megatron: Of course not. Soundwave, I need you to keep a watchful eye on our old friend. Make sure we have a unit capable of tracking down the old fool.

• Like Like x 4
  11. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    While this isn't necessary. Here's how I would write the rebellion against the Creators.

Ignition chamber...
    Quintessa: Tell me, what did you find about that Cube?

Quintesson #1: It is the remenants of the one called Primus. His own spark. The one way these mechanical beings have come to be....

Quintesson #2: We have however found out a way to control this object thanks to your wisdom. We learnt from your spell to take control of the Knights and now all creation from the spark of Primus is chosen from us.

*Quintessa displeased, screeches at the Quintessons who cower in fear*

Quintessa: Any bidding is for me to decide! You along with those beings are all mine to command...

*Quintessa calms down before asking again...*

Quintessa: What exactly did you create for me?

Quintesson #1: For starters, we created unique classes for you. We have the Seekers, who do most of your bidding by finding resources. We have the Primes who we named after you to share the greatest knowledge out of our slaves and are the ones to do the big jobs. And we have the original Knights who protect us from rebellion.

Quintessa: Why should you need the Knights, when you should fend for yourselves?

Quintessa #2: You've only created us to be the smartest, not the strongest.

Quintessa: May I ask? Can you forge something greater (Infernocus) to keep the Knights at bay?

Quintessa #1: It can be done.

Quintessa: I cannot stand to think of something that will betray me that easily.

OK the next part, I'm not gonna bother with dialogue/script, so I'll write this out. A Knight accidentally breaks free out of the spell and much to the Quintesson's under estimation, the Knight was smart enough to inspire a Prime known to lead a rebellion of sorts.

The Prime leads the charge to drive the Quintesson forces away with the Knights, Primes and Seekers behind him. Quintessa's forces are overwhelmed due to the Cybertronians new intelligence. Once they reach Quintessa, the Prime fights against Quintessa sacrificing his own in the process to weaken Quintessa.

The Knights make judgement on what they should do with Quintessa. Some suggest execution but the ultimate conclusion is banishment since she no longer poses that much of a threat. Plus the Knights want to be examples of what justice should be for modern Cybetron society.

The Prime who died is honored with the Knights adopting 'no sacrifice, no victory'. The Allspark begins to slowly return to giving life by free will. The Knights leave Cybertron to set out their lessons of peace and watch out should Quintessa or any other enemy returns. The Primes take the lead and like the Knights set out to the universe for energon to keep Cybertron flourishing.

Generations later, the Prime who has died is reincarnated as Optimus (Orion Pax) himself who has little to no memory of his past while he goes out as a normal Cybertronian for the first time.

You might not like what I did with the ending but I did it because it's one way of making sense.

• Like Like x 3
  12. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

not bad. that could possibly work.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just need Ironhide,Bee,Barry,Soundwave,Blaster,Smokescreen,Cliffjumper,Starscream,OP,Megs,Moonracer,and Thundercracker.+cassettes!!!!

14. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would like them to explain protoforms, how Transformations came to be similar to G1 Origin. Hatchlings explained. Vehicle modes similar to WFC/FOC. Robots Modes similar to the Movie Comics. Recognizable features of the Movie Characters. Similar Colors.

• Like Like x 2
  15. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    Decided to do this scene... It is quite exposition heavy.

*Space... Everything is quiet until we hear the engines of Megatron's jet form. Near one of Saturn's moons, Megatron lands on the moon's surface to investigate a mysterious Energon signal pinpointed to him by his communication officer, Soundwave. He then looks around in confusion at the barren surface until Soundwave approachs him.*

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, this is the location I have been talking about.

Megatron: Is this the location of where you hunted down Sentinel?

Soundwave: Negative. Unfortunately, the ship we found is not the Ark....

Megatron: Then what else is it?!

*Megatron and Soundwave venture off until they come across the Nemesis, a non-functioning Cybertronian ship. The two Decepticons decide to venture into the interior*

Megatron: What is this ship? This is remarkably ancient.

Soundwave: My indications they date back to the times of the seven Primes.

Megatron: Well let's see what this ship has to offer....

Soundwave: I've already found something of interest....

*Soundwave guides Megatron into a chamber where a Cybertronian sitting on a throne lies offline. Megatron walks towards the corpse slowly and examines it before acting surprised.*

Megatron: Impossible....This.... This is the corpse of an ancient Prime. Megatronous.... The Fallen....

Soundwave: His vital signs are faint....

Megatron: Anything else on this ship?

Soundwave: I found a room that could host millions of new hatchlings. It is still ripe for the taking....

Megatron: Soundwave, you might have failed me with your mission but this is still worthy of a find. No one in Cybertronian history has recorded or witnessed this discovery until now. Soundwave, make some preparations for this ship.... It is ours now....

The Fallen: *faintly* No one.... Will... Take... My ship.....

*Megatron and Soundwave turn their attention to the surprisingly well-alive Fallen.*

Megatron: Alive?

The Fallen: Very... Much.... So.

*Megatron bows down. Soundwave seeing this also follows Megatron's action.*

Megatron: Megatrounous... For thousands of years or so, you were never to be seen again in Cybertronian history. Now that you are... I am here to pay my respect. I have always looked to you as the ideologist to the Decepticon cause.

The Fallen: Why...Embrace.... The.... Title?

*Megatron looks up...*
    Megatron: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. For years, without your guidance Cybertron has fallen victim to anarchy due to the ignorance of those that do not agree with your wisdom. I intend to preserve it and I do it knowing what is best..... We accept the name, Decepticons as pride against those who oppose us.

The Fallen: Who gave you permission to use my name?!

Megatron: You.... You're functioning?!

The Fallen: I've always had. I've been resting..... And fearing also. Fearing that I would only see this barren darkness until now....

Megatron: Megatronous, I wish to learn why you are here.....

The Fallen: You can call me the Fallen as you please.... My story is tragedy. My brothers discarded me... Misunderstood my intentions. For years, I have been marooned and left for dead. What my brothers don't realize is that I have mastered the art of life and preservation.....

Megatron: Is that all?

The Fallen: If you learn to follow my lead first then I'd be more willing to share....

Megatron: As you wish, master.....

The Fallen: I know that Cybertron's ancient enemy is still out there waiting to consume the entire cosmos.

*Megatron acts surprised...*

Megatron: You know about Unicron?!

*The Fallen simply smiles....Before giving an answer.*

The Fallen: I have felt many things out of my reach. I've just felt the recent departure of the Allspark.... It has set its course to Unicron himself. There is no telling what it would mean for him... I can only say that it is a better opportunity to use it against him.

Megatron: Will that destroy his spark?

The Fallen: Possibly... Then we can harvest an ever-lasting supply of Energon.

*Megatron reflects back to the deal on Cybertron with Sentinel and decides to prioritize the Fallen's promise. His knowledge on the Allspark and safety of Cybertron sound more clear cut to him compared to Sentinel's.*

Megatron: If I am your apprentice then tell me what do I need to do?

The Fallen: It is a simple task for now... I want you to head to this planet. *Shows hologram of Earth* Retrieve the Allspark... Build me an army first.... And remember to always follow my guidance.

Megatron: Sounds promising.... Soundwave, tell any Decepticon that leaves Cybertron that this is where our headquarters are at. We are gonna need all we have to save the future of our race.

Soundwave: As you wish, Lord Megatron.

The Fallen: *in his head* At last, revenge is mine....

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @electronic456 very good scenes. They really easily explain Megatron's motivations and relations to different characters. I hope they do something like this in the movie.

For my cast for the prequel:

Autobots: Optimus, Bee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Hound, Crosshairs, Sentinel, Hot Rod

Cons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave/Driller, Barricade, Constructicons (?), Fallen, Drift

Bonuses: Quintessa, Lockdown, Dinobots, Knights

Obviously i don't expect all these characters, but something along these lines would be great.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    Somehow, the prequel needs to logically connect the Allspark, the Star Harvester, the Fallen, Sentinel's deal with Megatron, The Creators, The Seed, the Cybertron Knights, Unicron, and all the alternate history nonsense that exists in this absolute train wreck of a continuity. The comics have explained some of that, but the last two movies have royally screwed up everything.

This is a good start.

But... we still need a logical reason for why Bumblebee (supposedly sent to Earth to find Megatron and the Allspark) FOUGHT IN FREAKING WORLD WAR II.

• Like Like x 1
  18. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    For the Bumblebee movie, I think just tying it to the first movie is more than enough. That whole WW2 aspect can just be how he ended up being damaged in the first place according to the synopsis of the movie.

There's no need to explain who the Creators are in this universe especially if it doesn't serve the story.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definetely!

• Like Like x 1
  20. electronic456

electronic456 擎天柱

News Credits:
    Re-tweaked the original post a little and extended it a little. New stuff is bolded.

Iacon Hall of Records...

Optimus: I am here, Sentinel. Why did you bring me here?

Sentinel: Optimus, my old friend. I must talk to you in private about something.

Optimus: I'm listening.

*Sentinel Prime walks over to a carved Cybertronian knight table*

Sentinel: Do you, my friend? Know what a table like this means?

*Optimus observes in silence until he finally answers*

Optimus: It represents an ancient tale of how Cybertron came to be. How Unicron and Primus have fought.... Primus gave his own life to destroy Unicron. He gave his own spark to save the universe. Once he did, our kind miraculously sprout into existence.

Sentinel: There is more to that story, my friend.

Optimus: What do you mean?

Sentinel: This is the tale of a future that is yet to come. Cybertron's doom.

Optimus: I don't know what you are talking about, Sentinel. Cybertron's fate lies with the Allspark itself. As long as we don't lose it, Cybertron will live.

Sentinel: From my understanding, our planet will die regardless from the inevitable return of its ancient enemy.

Optimus: Sentinel, you may be my teacher but we are at war with the Decepticons. There is no time to be talking about stories.

Sentinel: Indeed we are... This is however my solution to saving Cybertron's future from not just the war.

*Optimus struggles with what his mentor had said.*

Optimus: I don't understand... How do you plan to do it?

Sentinel: I will leave Cybertron. I will leave for an expedition that may take eons. But in the end, I will find out the quintessential answer to saving our planet in the best possible way. Remember what the Knights used to say: No sacrifice, no victory.

*Sentinel looks at a knight statue that looms upon them, the faceless entity seemingly looks down at the two Primes as if it is judging*

Optimus: The Knights are all but legends as well. There is nothing left to take from their heritage....

Sentinel: We are Primes, Optimus. Our source of knowledge can be chosen from anywhere. I hope you can understand. Which is why in my absence, you will be leader.

*Optimus looks surprised..*

Optimus: I'm merely a soldier for now, Sentinel. I'm not much of a leader especially compared to you.

Sentinel: My old friend.... You were always my equal. You were an inspiration and reason to oppose the Decepticons in the first place. Our side owes much to your wisdom than it does to me.

Optimus: Yet you are a leader who would never back down in battle. Our victories have relied on your command.

*Sentinel rests his hand on Optimus. Optimus then looks up filled with confidence.*

Sentinel: Then listen to me one last time. Let me pursue this goal.... Let me explore the world beyond home and let me find what is best for home.

*Sentinel then turns to see an old crumbling knight statue behind him. Deep within his spark, he feels guilt for not letting Optimus know his deal with the Decepticons yet holds out hope that he is doing something good.*

Sentinel: Or else we won't see a brighter future....