The Who/I Want /Would/Should/Might be in TF5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starker, Jul 9, 2014.

?

Do you think we will get Prowl in TF5?

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. No

92 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

I know he got screwed Over in the start of AOE, but I would like to see Leadfoot brought back. Was his Spark destroyed? (I can't find the disc right now sorry).

I would also like to see Roadbuster and Topspin return.

2. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie NYEH HEH HEH

A few ideas

Cliffjumper - Have him be like TF Prime Cliff. Heck bring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson back to voice him. Maybe have him be an old friend of Bumblebee.

Whirl - Why not right? Just imagine the trouble him and Hound would get in together. I imagine him being voiced by either Tom Scharpling or H. Jon Benjamin.

Starscream - Hear me out. What if Starscream actually never went back to earth for ROTF of DOTM? If at the end of the first movie he actually straight up fleess and makes either Thundercracker or Skywarp go in his place? I feel taking down Starscream wouldn't be that easy because Starscream is obviously smart even if he tries not to be.

Soundblaster - After buying the AOE repaint of DOTM Megatron I felt Soundblaster would be the reborn corpse of Soundwave from KSI. He'd probably have a vendetta against Bumblebee this time around for killing him and both of his minions.

3. Pudglor Shmormuff

Pudglor Shmormuff TFW2005 Supporter

Ultra Magnus would be cool.

Kup (They already used Jetfire and Sentinel Prime as old, cranky bot characters, and they already have another old, cranky bot character for TF5- but I'd like to see Kup actually make it onto the big screen)

Blurr would be annoying, but seeing how they would display his super-speed ability (if they would even do that) would be interesting.

Octane- just because I'd like to get a movie-style triple changer like him, that'd be sweet.

Black Zarak- he could kind of fill in where Shockwave's big worm-drill character was, because I thought that was cool and was pretty sad to see him go- so another big character like that would great.

We already had Jetpower Optimus Prime, but I'd like to see Powermaster and eventually Godmaster Optimus Prime on the big screen too. (They made that exo-suit Ultimate Prime a while back, even that would be neat to see in the movies).

4. Heliblade

Heliblade Autobot Vigilante of Kaon

I think there might be a timeline reset at the end of the movie. Hasbro's not gonna stop making these movies, might as well restart with a blank slate.

5. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I'd like to see an after credits scene with a new threat to build the cinematic universe.

Overlord would be cool ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. FirestormBlizzard

FirestormBlizzard No. 1 Jazz Fan

I would like a timeline reset at this point now. The movies have gotten too ridiculous. Bay should not have directed any of them.

For example, in ROTF, Bay stated that he killed Arcee, one of the most famous Autobots, for this reason "I don't like her. It wasn't an emotional death. Move on."

That's not what a true film director would do. No wonder Megan Fox called him Hitler/A Dictator. I want a reset of this whole damn franchise.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zemah

Zemah Bayformers Fan (Semi-fan after TLK)

News Credits:
    Well it won't happen in a VERY long time :lol 

8. PrimeGirlfriend

PrimeGirlfriend New Member

Does anyone no if Optimus will survive this movie?