The "What's The Next Episode For Real?" Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Space Jawa, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Space Jawa

Space Jawa Cybertronian

Clearly, someone is having fun with the lack of information regarding what the next episode is. First there was "The Ancient" (which as far as I know, there's little information on what's it's about), then there was "One Bot, Two Bot, Red Bot, Blue Bot" (which seems to be pretty well thought of as a joke).

Looking on Wikipedia (keeping in mind that no, it's not really a reliable source of information on such things), there's now two more possibilities to think of:

"Divide and Conquer": Megatron calls for Dreadwing's help in order to retrive Starscream who he believes is now a prisoner of the Autobots. (Listed to premiere on August 6th)

"The hills": Starscream decorates his new hideout and gets help from Needlenose who belittles his interior decorating skills while the Autobots get painted by Sunstreaker. (Listed to premiere on August 13th)

Again, seeing as the source is Wikipedia, neither can be counted on as being reliable. However while "The Hills" I'm guessing was put there as a joke, I think there may be reason to consider "D&C" as an actual possibility, considering that Dreadwing has already been confirmed to appear and that the episode summery makes sense given how "Partners" ended. I'd also say that given that 8/6 is the date that every rumored episode has been stated to start back up, odds are pretty good that whatever the real episode is, we'll probably know for certain next week.

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Neither are true. Divide and Conquer was proven false months ago due to a mistake by the Hub, And The Hills's description is... well, just plain dumb.

Not referring to you in particular, Space Jawa, but we've had 5 threads THIS WEEK alone about episode titles from Wiki or IMDB. Please mods, make a sticky that says "DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA OR IMDB AS A SOURCE. AT ALL. EVER. WE MEAN IT. FO RIZZLES."

Or something like that.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I wish those were episodes. The Hills sounds like a funny episode. :lol 

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Welcome and no.

Wikipedia needs to the facts straight.

For awhile its all going to be repeats, so you have plenty of time to catch up.

5. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    Maybe Starscream will go off and find five decepticon war criminals dub them combaticons and modify them to become...................Bruticus! Wishful thinking!