The West Memphis Three are (finally) being set free...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by payton34, Aug 19, 2011.

1. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The way those boys have been treated is a fucking travesty.

One of the victims' dads is the true culprit. I'm almost certain.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's been 18 years too long

4. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

I always felt bad because I showed those 3 little boys how to get to Robinhood (what we called the bike trails in the woods) and they ended up being found dead and mutilated there.
    I know they weren't killed there though.
    I was friends with Ryan Clark, Chris Byers step brother. I saw his dad beat Chris so badly so many times that i told my mom and she called social services. Nothing came of that except pissing off Mark Byers and we found out he was a police informant so, being the small town it was, he apparently could get away with things he shouldn't have. We moved away after that.
    I always thought maybe Mark did it.
    After the murders, Mark Byers named me to police as who he thought did it, and even said on the news he thought this DJ Winfret kid (or whatever wrong name he called me) did it. Since he couldn't remember my name right and we had just moved away, I didn't get questioned or anything. he claimed I was a weirdo because I always came to play with his 5 year old when I was 12, but of course, I was friends with Ryan, not him.

Anyway I followed the case and the results, then saw the HBO Paridise lost movies. I've always been convinced those kids didn't do it. They were targeted for their interests and how they looked and dressed.
    I'm glad we moved away before that or I might have possibly been wrongly imprisoned for half of my life. Who knows.
    I'm glad they are out now, but Arkansas needs to admit their lack of proof and witch hunt bible belt BS trial rather than pretending they did nothing wrong still with all of the evidence that came out since they went to prison.

5. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Trying to comprehend what is going on here (I was literally born a month after this took place.) So 3 boys were murdered nearly 20 years ago and the police arrested 3 other older kids because they suspected they did it, but didn't actually commit the murders. Now the 3 arrested kids, who are adults in their 30's, are released from prison.

How'd did they come to the conclusion that it was these 3 kids who did it, and who actually killed those boys?

6. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Justice delayed, is justice denied. - William Gladstone

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Confessions obtained under duress, false eyewitness testimony, the laughable posturing of a self-styled 'expert witness' and definite exculpatory evidence deemed 'inconclusive' by a muddle-headed judge hell-bent on convicting three convenient scapegoats.

The real killer is probably one of the victims' fathers.

8. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't forget corrupt and ambitious cops and prosecutors who would do dare convict innocent people in order to advance their careers, gain respect in the eyes of the public, or cover up their failure to uphold the sacred oath they took as dedicated public servants! :mad 

9. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

The state took the coward's way out-Craighead County Prosecutor Scott Ellington says that this plea brings this case to a resolution and prevents them from suing the state in a civil case.

Effers should be sued and jailed for allowing this instead of doing their jobs and convicting the real bastards who committed this crime. On the other hand no one said anything about 1983 Civil Rights Liability suit....and if I remember correctly that one is Federal and could include jail time. So if I were those guys I wouldn't be talking the press either until after I talked to a good lawyer.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  10. axl6533

axl6533 Anarchy Is Your Freedom

News Credits:
    one of them was my brothers babysitter and my teachers son was friends with one of the kids that was killed by the wm3

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks for reminding me about them. I think the idiot jury and the lying witnesses should not be spared, either.

Your ignorance is staggering. Then again, I shouldn't really have expected any less from you.