The War Turns Personal, or Ideas for TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Honorbound, May 29, 2010.

1. Honorbound

Honorbound Taking a break.

Ebay:
    Here's an interesting possibility for the third movie: Megatron could have given up on his schemes of galactic domination/genocide, since he can't find the next MacGuffin needed to achieve dominance. He could instead focus on targeting humans, to cause the Autobots as much torment as possible, in retaliation for the Fallen's death.

All Megatron has left now is revenge, so he runs with it.

This could open up hideous new tactics on the Decepticons' part: terrorist tactics.

2. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I think the next movie is going to have a huge amount of people killing. Megatron is probably going to just kill off a lot of humans so the Autobots have to fight more and then he will pick off every Autobot one by one, I have a feeling the movie is going to be great, no Megan Fox and more charactization with the robots.

3. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it would be super awsome to have decepticon terrorists. it gives a real sense of terror when a lot of human live's are at stake. i love it

4. Furious Rodimus

Furious Rodimus Matrix Bearer

And they'd have a chance to make use of their alt modes some more.

5. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Maybe he kills alot of humans to attract the Autobots and then attacks them or something like that.

6. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not only that, but as the human death toll rises, the Autobots' image becomes less and less of a positive one, which relates to recent findings.

7. Honorbound

Honorbound Taking a break.

Ebay:
    That would be yet another complication for the Autobots. It also introduces the idea of continuing to fight the good fight without popular support, i.e. do you keep fighting for good even when the world says you're wrong, or do you give in?

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

They definitely need to shake things up a bit so the series doesn't get into that been there done that feeling. We've had the MacGuffin as the be all end all of the movies twice in a row so not having a MacGuffin for the third film would be a nice change of pace.

I kind of like this idea of a plan the Decepticons actually have some chance at pulling off. Adds a bit more tension to the films over the idea that the Decepticons don't get the MacGuffin then get wiped out so the Autobots can watch the sunset with Sam.

Throw in the idea of some sort of scrambler so the good guys can't detect the Deceptions any more and I think you could be on to something to refresh the series.

9. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Sounds like an interesting Idea... it would really give you the feel of the Decepticons being in control this time around and being a serious threat.

10. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I say FUCK macguffins...decepticons hate humans kill a lot...they want energon for thier ship..steal some energy... autobots have to save humans..PERFECT..lots of robot interaction

11. PrimePower04

as for an idea...I hope hot rod is in the film and he is a respected autobot warrior but dislikes prime because prime was the reason for his friends death (KUP) back on cybertron and he envies his position of autbot leader. throughout the movie their is tension and confrontation between the two..hot rod wants to do one thing and prime wants to do another..but at the end hot rod realizes Prime is a great leader and redeams himself from his 1986 mistakes and besides being the reason why prime dies...in the movie franchise he becomes the reason why prime lives. and he is the big hero.. of course prime is too but hot rod sacrifices himself

i envison hot rod being the dangerous bad boy autobot with a temper and does not follow orders very well.... BEAST WARS DEPTH CHARGE= movie hot rod...cuz you all know the characters with the best characterization were from beast wars...

12. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Plus a reactivated Nemesis means they can take out the humans with orbital bombardment.

Hopefully the Ark is introduced. Hasbro's site called the Nemesis as the ancient ship the Fallen commanded. What if out there is the Ark which the Primes commanded?

TF2 Concepts had the Ark somewhat resembling the G1 version crash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. PrimePower04

the nemesis would be awesome....and for it to start they need energon so the cons have numerous engagements around the world stealing some...like from oil refineries electrical grids...and so on so on..