The Voice Actors

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by WheelsFTW, Jul 1, 2011.

1. WheelsFTW

WheelsFTW Wrecker

Who were your favorite voice actors out of the trilogy? Personally, my favorites were Jess Harnell and Charles Adler(Ironhide, Barricade and starscream). I thought they brought so much life to their characters.
    RANDOM COMMENTS:
    -I thought James Remar was the best Sideswipe. but sogliuzzo still did a "damn good" job....:D 
    -I thought Grey Delisle was under utilized as Arcee, because she is a veteran voice actor.
    -Couldn't understand a word Dino said, except for "don't move", and "he's in a bad mood".
    -I was surprised at how much i liked laserbeaks voice.
    -I loved Tom Kenney as Wheelie, i'm not sure about how I feel about him as skids.
    -Darius Mccray made a cool Jazz.
    -Robert Foxworth was pretty good as ratchet.
    -George Coe was good as Que/Wheeljack
    -Peter Cullen, Hugo Weaving, Frank Welker, and Leonard Nimoy were real treats for myself.
    -Mark Ryan did a real good job as bee and Jetfire
    -Jolt.....:banghead: 
    -The Wreckers had awesome voices! loved their scottish/ british accents!
    -one last comment... why did they have reno wilson in every movie? was he cheap our something? but anyway i think he did an excellent job as frenzy(he did the whole voice real-time), and good as mudflap and brains.
    Hope i didnt miss anyone...
    So how do YOU guys feel about the VA's?
    just a thread to tribute the voice actor's who brought these characters to life:rock 

2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

I thought Foxworth was a fantastic choice and with the limited dialog he got, he still delivered one of the most important lines in the whole trilogy.

"If the Decepticons find the Allspark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines - and build a new army."

It made the plot of movie 1's urgency really hit home for the first time.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I loved Dino's voice myself, in special, "Per favore" was just the right mix of classy and badass.