The Velcrohead Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Velcrohead, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Well, after looking at some of your collections, I don't know exactly how mine will stack up, but I'm proud of it nonetheless. You'll notice that I don't have many MISB pieces--I just love the figures so much that I can't stand to leave them in those plastic crypts...gotta take 'em out, play with them, pose them, and generally degrade their resale value, with a few exceptions. Anyway...here goes.

These are all on display in my office at work, by the way. (Don't worry, I keep them on lockdown.)

Here's a few comics that Don Figueroa signed at Botcon, plus one signed by Peter Cullen. Also shown are some Heroes of Cybertron and reissue keychains.
    [​IMG]

These are a few of my bigger figures like Scavenger, Jetfire, Evac, Energon Scorponok, Shockblast, Leobreaker, etc. A few Mini-Cons, too. The gestalts are in the back. A couple of them are authentic, but most are KO. Also have my Beast Wars toys on this shelf too, like the Blackarachnia one (if I remember correctly, this is the Crystal Widow repaint that was part of TF Universe.)
    [​IMG]

Here's my Classics and Alternators along with another signed Don comic book. I keep my Energon Arcee and Titanium Scourge on this shelf too. (They're extra characters in the Classics universe that I have imagined for myself.)
    [​IMG]

This is my G1 shelf. In the back are the old FHE vhs episodes that I love so much. On top of one is the unripped ticket for the showing of TFTM at Botcon 06. And the book next to it is a "choose your own adventure" about the Dinobots. It's hard to see all the figures, because I've got them crammed in tightly. And 20th Anniversary Prime just seemed right to place here.
    [​IMG]

And here's my Megatron shelf. BW Transmetal Megatron is missing a leg. And the ears on Armada Megs are gone on purpose, because I think he looks better that way.
    [​IMG]

This is my shelf reserved for some of the more recent lines (RiD, Armada, Energon, and Cybertron). The VHS lined up in the back are the Kid Rhino set that came out prior to the DVD releases, including the Blockbuster exclusive MTMTE tape. Also the original FHE vhs of TFTM. The Aerialbots and Protectobots are KO.
    [​IMG]

Here's the Optimus Prime shelf:
    [​IMG]

Movie figures, Prime voice changer helmet, some KO constructicons, MIB TRU reissues, Galaxy Force Starscream, a signed Simon Furman Stormbringer #1, and a 1984 twin bedsheet. (I have since added some MISB Beast Wars reissues to this shelf)
    [​IMG]

A complete Unicron, one of my three for-parts Unicrons, junker Soundwave, a few more TRU reissues, KO constructicons, KO combaticons, and a KO G1 Megatron that only really looks good in gun form.
    [​IMG]

A chinese KO of RiD X-Brawn MOSC that was brought over to me from Shanghai, a KO Robot Masters Prime that I got for 4 bucks in the anime store, and Universe Sunstorm
    [​IMG]

And here's a look at the collection from a wide angle. (Only things missing are reissue Beast Wars and Optimash Prime, the Mr. Potato Head thing, that sits on my desk.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Great collection and nice display! I like the Unicrons.

3. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Looks great!

I like how there are things there that you have had for years that obviosly mean a lot to you. Cool stuff.

4. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

nice collection. I dig the shelf set up. looks good!

Bucket

5. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Great display, although I've never liked the light-colored wood with transformers. :thumb 

6. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Cool stuff man. And the display is nice too.