The Vehicon Sighting Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I feel so stupid because I'm 99% sure that there's a sightings thread, so I guess I'll just make this about specifically vehicons. :banghead: 

Anyway, since people are constantly talking about the Vehicon and scalpers and rarity blah blah blah, post sightings of the Vehicon here. For optimism.

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well here in tidewater, esp in Virginia Beach VA, there are no Vehicons...

But in Jacksonville, NC there used to be some at walmart till I had my brother buy them for me.. lol

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is kind of pointless considering there are sighting threads for individual States; just check those

4. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ill go along, here in southern maryland ive found 3 vehicons so far.

5. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    There are sightings threads for each area in its own forum. Transformers Sightings - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

It's kind of pointless to post here if something's found in Rhode Island and you live in Ireland.

Unless you're just after general gee whiz info... In that case, I haven't seen any in stores but have seen 3 Hot Shots, so that means there have been at least 2 Vehicons here in Ventura, CA.

I got my 5 from BBTS.

6. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

Everybody who's looking for this guy is going to buy every single one that they see. It's pointless to start this thread on top of the multiple individual Sightings threads already active on this board, and it's going to be extra-pointless to start one consisting almost entirely of posts to the effect of "I found ten at Walmart on Main Street! But I bought them all (after I peed)! So now there's no Vehicons at Walmart on Main Street!" ad nauseum.

Personally, I'd rather not nurture this feeding frenzy until I can find the one single Vehicon that I need for my next custom project. Then I'll PM the location of any remaining Vehicons I find to local collectors that I know and trust not to be scumbags. Everyone else can eat a whole bag of dicks.

7. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

nothing in NJ (though the Target near work had Bulkhead and Starscream in Voyager Class. Most stores either have just Bumblebees or are starting to get more Cliffjumper, Soundwave, Arcee and Ratchet in)

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Fascinating. Willing to share where specifically? I already have the one I got from BBTS so I actually haven't been checking stores in some time. Just curious if we're around similar places or not, in case I do go looking.

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Agreed. Please post sightings in the Sightings forums with the link provided above.

10. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For the people complaining, the OP already said this was optimism, not, to get an idea if they are out there.

I found one at Target about a week and half ago. Also saw his casemates at another Target. Haven't been hunting for extras so I haven't stopped at Walmart anywhere.

11. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    I found one Vehicon at a Target that I almost didn't check. For those who've been there it's the Clackamas Target right across from Clackamas Town Center mall, in Clackamas County, Oregon. Other Oregonians have found 'em in Bend, Beaverton and Tanasbourne Targets. I don't believe we've seen a Walmart sighting yet although the wavemates have been seen at Walmart.

12. NothingHead

The people complaining include the staff, who are trying to limit the amount of useless, redundant threads, and we overlooked that part of the OP's first post because it was not proper use of the term "optimism."

13. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Um, I meant it as "Knowing that it is getting more common/is out there makes us optimistic".

14. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh wow, I didn't know the Vehicons were short packed?! I was thinking of going into the TF: Prime line and I was thinking of building an army of them! :( 

I'm kinda surprised that they're short packed...I would think that at least Hasbro would ensure kids would have a villain to fight their heroes.

15. NothingHead

Apparently, it did not occur to them that anyone would want to build an army of anything besides Bumblebee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.