The Various Places to find a Loudmouth

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kyrios2, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Hello! So because I was fiddling around with my latest purchase, Titans Return Galvatron, I remembered that I had a spare Titanmaster. That Titanmaster is Loudmouth, AKA, Siren's disembodied head. So why do I bring this up?

This is gonna be dedicated to me basically finding new ways to turn bots into Siren. And hopefully come up with a name for each as well.

[​IMG]

First one taken earlier today; Siren on Galvatron, AKA, Siretron (name is meh)

[​IMG]

Unlike what I could do, and that's combine it with TR Sentinel's body, I combined it with another Prime's body. He took faces, but Siren stole his head and more.

These are just a few I took today, I'll keep updating this if people enjoy it.

Attached Files:

2. UTF

UTF Manifestation of /toy/

News Credits:
    Tumblr.

3. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Beat me right to the freakin' punch.

So is this going to be a thread dedicated to Headmaster swaps -with only Loudmouth-? Because I think a thread about swapping between all Headmasters would be much more successful.

4. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Oh no I intend it to be for others, the idea at the time was only loudmouth but a friend convinced me to do the same. Too bad I dunno if I can change the name of the thread

5. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Just ask a mod to change the title and edit the first post to clarify it then.

Man, I really hope I can army build some Clobbers, though. They're probably the best for generic customs.

6. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting for them to release Sawback, the only known Titan Master out of the first 3 waves I'll be picking up. Don't know if I'll be swapping heads though.