The updated TF toy thread,select a character & debate on his favorite updated toy.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigermegatron, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

The updated TF toy thread,select a character & debate on his favorite updated toy.

Please keep things civil & polite in this thread. feel free to debate the choices made by others without the need to troll nor hurt anyone's feelings.

This threads sole purpose is for members to discuss & debate on the best updated toys a particular character has received thru the years.

Obviously this thread makes more sense when one picks a TF toy that has received more than 1 updated toy.

It Doesn't have to be tied all to G-1. You can select alternate universe character personas from different toy lines,cartoons & movies.

Please only select the TF toys that actually transform & were meant to be played with as toys. please no statues,no pvc's,etc...

3RD Party TF toys can count & be added in this thread.

Okay I'll get the ball rolling since I created this thread:

Galvatron: The character has received a few new molds & a few repaints that bear the name Galvatron. like as follows: (1) 1986 Galvatron first toy to bear his name. (2) Beastwars 2nd galvatron (3) Rid Galvatron (4) Super-link Galvatron ultra size. (5)Energon leader sized Galvatron. (6) Armada Galvatron (7) Cybertron leader sized galvatron. (8) Classics 2.0 deluxe size Galvatron.

My favorite Updated Galvatron out of the list is the energon/super-link Galvatron mold in either ultra or leader sized toy form. Why because it looks the best is both modes. the robot mode is the most 1986 galvatron toy/cartoon looking. the colors applied to the mold look the most 1986 Galvatron in cartoon form/toy form. toy looks powerful & fierce in both modes.
    the weapons chosen are a nod to the G-1 1986 original galvatron toy.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

You mean the name Galvatron has recieved a few new molds and repaints, because there are multiple characters with that name.

I personally love the all of the updates Megatron has received over the years.