The unofficial transformers RPG II.

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Sir Spamsalot, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot Well-Known Member

info stood in the halls.
    "you are doing what they want. cause panick, disruption, and hate towards anybody wh is suspicious."

2. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

"I'm not the biggest fan of those guys lately, and I can't imagine they take too kindly to folks like me either. But if I can make the money you say then I'll get my ship fueled up and head out there later"

3. Sir Spamsalot

as the creens in the bar showed the scenes, all ayes turned towards the vehicon lookin'guy

"uuhh...im going to go home, you guys consider my offer!" he ran out of the bar

4. Ranger Silver 6

Eagleeye pulls out his one of his pistols and begins spinning it by the trigger
    "Well, looks like I'm looking into this Shot Down character"

5. bookwormdalek

bookwormdalek Gotta get a grip

News Credits:
    Technolyzer cleared his throat and began to speak.
    "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I wish we could be meeting under better circumstances, but in light of recent events, I wish to address you as both a concerned citizen, and a leader. Today, an unprecedented attack on Autobot veterans who served under Sigmus during the Unicronian wars has sent Shockwaves of fear throughout New Cybertron. I can assure you that we are working with all resources available to find those responsible and bring them to justice. If any of you have any information regarding these events, we encourage you to step forward with it. I also encourage all citizens to stay indoors and arm themselves until more information is received. I have decided to appoint Jetstream and others to a special task-force devoted to bringing those responsible to justice. Now, do any of you have any questions?"

6. Sir Spamsalot

"but sir, what will-"
    a reporter in the crowd was cut off as a beeping noise happened.... and then, an explosion. half of the crowd was blown to bit, men,women, even some bot children screemed in pain.

this foe was not fooling around.

7. Firestorm0322

Firestorm0322 The Ultimate Lifeform

Firestorm had arrived just in time to witness the explosion, and was almost caught in it. He stared in shock, not knowing what to do.
    I thought that nothing could be worse than what Shockwave did to me... This was far worse shortly after it started. He thought.

8. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    Calculatron was knocked unconscious and Technolyzer tackled a child, saving him from the blast. Jetstream caught a glimpse of movement and went after it. Technolyzer slowly got to his feet and looked around at the wounded, the dead, the dying. He was going to find whoever did this to his people. And he was going to kill him.

"So where we going Syfur?"
    "New Kaon. Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, but if we want a lead as to who is doing this, that's the place to look." He replied to Hard-drive as he locked a course to New Kaon.

9. Ranger Silver 6

Eagleeye walked out of the bar just in time to see the explosion, he hung his head down
    "It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Better get out of here before people start asking the new guy questions better left unanswered"
    And with that he began driving towards his ship

10. Sir Spamsalot

"wait, no! we can't just start war! we have to prepare!"info said
    "we have no clue who caused this, how do we know they caused it?"
    ((plus, starting a war? now? the guys technicly still dont know who did it))

11. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    Jetstream caught sight of a vehicon fleeing the scene and tackled him. He pulled an SMG to his face and screamed, "Who do you work for? Who sent you?"

12. Sir Spamsalot

the vehicon, the same who killed sev, was an amazing liar

"i'll never tell you!"

13. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    "You don't have to tell me now..." He knocked the vehicon out with a swift pistol whip. "...you just have to tell me eventually." He lifted the Vehicon and dragged him back to command.

14. Ranger Silver 6

Eagleeye entered his ship
    "Well this is as good a time as any to test the subspace warp system I rigged up...let's just hope nothing goes wrong"
    And with that his ship took off and vanished into a flash of light

15. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    The Vehicon awoke in a white interrogation room. He was energon cuffed to a chair. Jetstream still had an SMG pointed at him. Technolyzer was also there, slightly wounded from the explosion. He was flanked by autoroopers. Without warning, Technolyzer walked up to the Vehicon and punched him in the face. His mouth bled.
    "Hey! We need to ask him questions!" Jetstream protested.
    "I don't give a scrap! That Vehicon is responsible for the deaths of over 50 civilians today. If I want to punch him, I can."

16. Sir Spamsalot

"i...didnt...do...that...."

17. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    "Then what did you do? Huh? Start talking!" Technolyzer screamed. He was clearly on edge and not messing around.

The Star Seeker landed at the New Kaon spaceport. Both Syfur and Hard-Drive exited and drove off.

18. Sir Spamsalot

"I don't know!"

19. Firestorm0322

Firestorm0322 The Ultimate Lifeform

Firestorm walked into the interrogation room.
    "Do you have any proof that he did anything?"

20. bookwormdalek

News Credits:
    "You don't know? What is that supposed to mean? WHO SENT YOU?" Technolyzer pulled a pistol and put it against the Vehicon's head. "ANSWER ME OR I SHOOT!"
    Jetstream tried to calm his leader down, but it was of no use, Technolyzer was angry. There hadn't been any problems on New Cyberton in 20 years. Now panic gripped the streets, there was mass hysteria, riots, evacuations, and he would not be remembered as the leader who rolled over and let New Cyberton fall.