The Unofficial Transformers Fanfic Review! (TOTFR)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by cybertron2006, Oct 3, 2009.

?

Should This Thread Be A Sticky?

1. F*** YEAH!!!

91.4%
  2. Nah, it's not popular enough.

5.7%
  3. Ghost Rider (If you go to Allspark's Beast Mayhem, you should know what this is.)

2.9%
  1. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

I am back and better than ever, Today I will post the reviews that I didnt get to do, and thanks TC for comments.

2. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Are you cured Unicron the pla?

3. Unicron the Pla

Yes I am, no more stupid mosquito viruses for me.

4. Unicron the Pla

Hey everyone Unicron the Pla here, with a great fan fiction review.
    Todays fan fiction review is brought to you by paracetamol with out it I wouldnt be alive. So here is the review.

Name:Transformers Intiation of the Facsimile
    Creator:Thunderchild
    Date Started:07-16-2009
    Review:Holy crud, this is GOOD!! Seriously this is a good usually I am not a very big fan of movieverse fan fictions but just like Hiraga´s Doomsday this is a good story. Usually I hate human characters (unless there Sari)they just get in the way and annoy me (IMO) but not in this case. Caleb is a good well rounded character with lots of potential in the story. The twists and turns Thunderchild takes in the story are amazing and the best part in my opinion is the inclusion of his notes and links for the alt mode of the Transformers and his notes explaining many things to new fans of Transformers that wouldn't understand what a pretender is. By the way I really enjoy what he did with Blackarachnia and her new pretender abilities. In general a great fan fiction, ThunderChild says his fan fiction has lots of spelling mistakes I guess he hasn't read mine.

Rating: 8.3

Pros: Interesting not annoying human characters. Amazing action and details,evil human.

Cons:The novel like style it is written on is kind of hard to read for the longer chapters. Just a minor pet pee I would of preferred a script like style.

Final Opinion: Really good story that should defenetly be read. Written by a fan that knows his stuff, yet takes his time to explain it to new fans.

5. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Could anyone? I haven't got any replies on it and I would like some suggestions. Also, great reviews guys, keep it up! :thumb 

6. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

Thanks Unicorn Pla, I will take chapter length into mind from this point on. honestly you gave me a better review then i was expecting. Thanks

7. Unicron the Pla

You got it Your review is coming on Friday.

8. Attacker_Prime

Thanks!

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

You're welcome. Glad you got better.

BTW, I did post a new chapter of my fanfic if you care to read it whenever you get the chance.

10. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Hey UtP, you think you could do a bit of a review update on Legends of Cybertron?
    Glad you got better.

11. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

review request............transformers till all are one..its not done but I have some just curious what ya think...thanks

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Just in case you decide to ignore my opening statements in my brand new fan fic, Please DO NOT review it until it is finished or I post in this thread explicitly that I want it to be reviewed. I am not even started off all the way there is no plot development yet so you can not judge at all.

13. Unicron the Pla

Sure thing Hiraga, any thing for a Deadpool Fan. And thanks glad to be back.

You got it no problem I will be done on Saturday. Sorry but I have lots of work to do do to the fact that I was sick. But dont worry bro It will be done.

Don´t worry about it, I had all ready read the opening post, so chill out dude, usually people want there stuff to be reviewed but if you don't want it that cool man.

14. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on schedule. I had to deal with Heather Prime and spend some time on the Allspark Forums. Review coming SOON!

Glad you're okay, Unicron. :) 

15. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla here with an other ff review. Sorry I didn't do any reviews yesterday, just that I have been swamped with homework and work work do to my recent illness. But I am here now and here is the review.

Name: The Fallen's true Revenge
    Creator: Attacker_Prime
    Date Started: 10-03-2009
    Review:Not a bad fan fiction, basically the plot is set after the events of Revenge of the Fallen and Attacker_Prime´s outlook on what would happen. Has a good amount of action and everything but there is just so many other ROTF fan fictions out there and most of them run around the same plot. With a few exceptions of course. All in all dough it a interesting read, If you like ROTF I recommend you give this one a try.

Rating: 7.4

Pros: The revival of The Fallen, A fair amount of action.

Cons: I just don't feel he capture the characteristics of the characters that well, especially that of Shockwave and Ultra Magnus. But that is just my opinion.

Final Opinion: Needs to develop the characters that he inserted in a little bit more, but all in all a good fan fiction. For people that like the Revenge of The Fallen movie I recommend giving it a look.

16. Attacker_Prime

Thanks for the review! Don't worry, the fan fic is just at the beggining. I'm planning on filling it with characterization. Again, thanks!

17. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

mind reviewing my Fan-Fiction linked in my sig though please be warned that it's incomplete and a work in progress and thus any score you give it should be noted as not being final

18. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

Review time!!!

Alright, one review coming right up!

Transformers: X
    CREATOR: Alpha Prime
    CREATED: 10-03-06
    ENDED: 12-30-06

ANALYSIS: What a great story. I actually got the inspiration to do my own spinoff of this and trust me, this is a good story. The usage of both the Cybertron characters and originals are just classic. I recommend this story for anyone to read.

Pros: good plot, Nemesis Prime, Chapter 4 of the Unicron "Trilogy".

Cons: it ended prematurely...:rip 

RATING: 11.0/10.0 :bay :music :rock :rock :rock 

You, sir, are in the Hall Of Fame!

19. Cyberwolf1980

Cyberwolf1980 Deceptus Templar C-Dub TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If ya get the time see if ya can review my Transtech fanfic (In my sig).

20. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

thanks man. i'm gonna try and find sometime to write some more. with school and such the last few years, i just haven't had the time.