The Unofficial TF The Movie Game Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cheetatron, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

This is pretty much for listing previews, hands on reviews, picture directories, movies and whatever from places like IGN, Gamespot and whatever.

I'll start it off with this sick nasty movie http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/805/805122/vid_2023885.html its Ironhide v.s. Blackout from the Nextgen version. If they brought over the nextgen graphical content to the PC version I'm gonna get that version if they don't, but the reviews for this game are where I want em then I'll finally pick up a PS3 and this will be my first game for it.

2. Rocker22

Rocker22 Well-Known Member

Well can anyone confirm the release date now being the 25th instead of the 26th, would be great.

3. thelost1

thelost1 Seeker of Truth...

I got a message saying, the 360 Cybertron edition release date was changed to the 25th. thats from gamestop/ebgames.

The release dates will be different depending on what game version and where ya get it from. Might be best to contact the store you wanna purchase from and ask about the version you want.

4. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    I can confirm that the two DS versions and the PSP version are out in stores now, I saw them today at my local Microplay. Will be getting the PSP and PS2 version next week.

5. WeirdMetamorphosis

WeirdMetamorphosis Well-Known Member

Went to EBGames today and they guy said he didn't get in the PSP version :( . But he did tell me he got in the console versions.

6. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    walmart has half of them in stock on the website. i was hoping to find out today if you needed the target version to get the g1 skins. toysrus shows all formats available friday. dude i cant wait! aghhhh please someone has a copy by now i want to see some skins

7. Rocker22

Rocker22 Well-Known Member

Well I might do some calling around tomorrow to see what they have around here, thanks.

8. TIMtationX

TIMtationX opTIMus

News Credits:
    I just got the PSP version in the mail today, And it's pretty dissappointing to say the least. I've only played the first few levels, but i don't see it getting good ratings at all. characters are very blocky, the fighting is clucky, the transformations are balls, and when in vehicle mode, it feels like you're going 20 MPH, especially as Prime. I think the only redeeming quality about this game is that it has 20+ characters

9. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    no prob bro. i called walmart ps2 in stock tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eb games have ds and psp right now. timtationx what did you get for youre energon cubes per level in the game? dude this is christmas,birthday, and everything else rolled into one wo hoo

10. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I doubt it. if they release it early, they get a big fine for every single copy sold, and risk not getting any copies of it after their first shipment sells out.

11. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I got it for PSP today, it's nice, not awesome, but pretty nice for me, I changed the contol settings to retro, which helps avoid getting your ass kicked.

I can't wait for my 360 Version. I was told next Tuesday for that. Is Wal Mart putting them all out on Friday? That'd make my weekend.

EDIT:
    Got a point there. I'm gonna guess it is Tuesday.

12. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    actually if you look at the walmart website its not early. different stores different dates. i know i have called,searched the web. check theyre site

13. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    walmart.com has it for PREORDER for consoles.

It says:

14. felyxz

felyxz Active Member

Ebay:
    Just got my PSP game from Gamestop today and all I can say is:

SHOCKWAVE SHOCKWAVE SHOCKWAVE!!!!

15. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    not how it works.

16. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    tell us more:p 

17. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    well the walmart site i went to said 6-21-07 and when i talked the nice lady in electronics she said on shelves tommorow. and valkysas and if thats not how it works smart guy then why doesent everyone have the psp and ds today like a lot of stores ?

18. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    because when they get the game depends on their distance from their chain's local distribution center.

19. TIMtationX

TIMtationX opTIMus

News Credits:
    every enemy u kill it leaves energon behind, they just fill your energy bar, i picked up a few secret icons, and a few comic book covers were unlocked

20. doomtron

doomtron 3p noob

News Credits:
    which makes it different right? as silly as it might seem to debate release dates its better than what my wife is trying to argue with me about. dinosouars and harpes come on! heck i plan on getting the ds anyway i am halfway tempted to go get that just for the scan thing.