Minor/Repaint: The Two Faced Transformer

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cyberslam, Aug 23, 2009.

1. cyberslam

cyberslam Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Long time no see Radicons. I'm back from my "vacation". This guy is something that just came to me. I just started on it yesterday. I'm thinking about calling this one something like 2-Face, because he is kind of like that character. I won't go into detail about his back story yet, but basically 2 different transformers got fused and this guy was born. 2 Personalities 1 body. If you guys can think of a better name then throw it at me and I'll see if I like it better then 2-Face.

I almost forgot to say. He isn't done yet. I plan on giving him wings and a tail. I also wanted to day that this guy was born by accident. I wasn't planning on making this guy until I got Slugslinger in the mail. I thought this a cool mold I like the shoulder cannon and the wings in robot mode. The only problem was he was missing the panels that cover his hands in robot mode and it came to me out of nowhere. 2 Headed dragon thing.

Update 2

I added the wings and the tail. And I think this is going to be an alternate reality Doublecross. I would like to thank OmarJT82 for introducing me to that character. It matched what I have planed for this guy so well that it is spooky. I'm thinking of adding the little Grimlock dino arms to him, but I don't think it would work. To think this guy was made just because I was bored and it works so well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Woah. Neat. Are you going to paint him?

3. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    looks promising.

4. cyberslam

Ebay:
    Eventually, but he is low on the list for painting. I have Customs that have been waiting longer then him. He has to wait his turn.

I also have to think of what to paint him. Right now he almost doesn't need to be painted. So if anyone has any ideas of what to paint him, just post them.

5. overbeast.inc

overbeast.inc Well-Known Member

he makes me think of sinner-twin

6. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you can add a pair of wings and a tail on him, you can repaint him has Doublecross.

7. cyberslam

Ebay:
    I've got to ask, is that a name suggestion or a character of some sort?

Oh my god, He does look like DoubleCross. And my idea for his personality is practically the same. You seriously don't know how amazing this little fact you gave my made my day. My mind is blown. I have my creation in my lap with a tail and the resemblance to DoubleCross is kind of crazy. and the wings I made are drying in my workshop.

8. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    he could be called facer or duoface or double face

9. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Call him Two-Time :) 

I like the way this looks so far :) .

10. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

You know this is awesome. It could be a Classics/Universe Doublecross, then some alternate reality, but I guess that's what you going for. As for a new name...no. I think Doublecross fits the bill nicely.

11. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    dang it, yeah, was thinking double cross myself, too bad I was beat to it.

Lookin' good, can't wait for end result!!!! Might have to talk to the guy doing Grotusque to maybe get a photo with him, now we just need someone to do Repugnus......

12. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

The thing that should not be

Metallica

Some suggestions for names.
    DownFall, Dissension, Turmoil ( i like the sound of this) Redemption, Plague, Heresy,

Can't wait to see this done! Looking great, like the idea behind it. Those "bird" hears a real cool!

13. cyberslam

Ebay:
    It would be cool to get the group together. If some does do Repugnus then I'm so in for the group pic thing.

People are loving the DoubleCross. I think that I will go with that since it works so well with this guy's original idea.

14. Ezilla82

Is it possible to put any small arms on him or just leave it the way it is? That'll be cool.

15. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Hun-Grr!!!

No, seriously.

16. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

i'd go for the Monsterbot Doublecross as well. :D 

17. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    doublecross all the way home baby dontt let anyone talk you out of it

18. Conundrum

Conundrum Dabbler of the arts

Ebay:
    Man, every custom you come up with is just amazingly unique and different. I say you should just make this a full out Classics Doublecross. Mind you, the Pterodactyl heads might need to be made a bit more "dragonish" but other than that, it's all ready there.

And as I am the guy making Grotusque I think it would be great to get a picture of them once they're complete. Of course, I have a long ways to go on mine and no time to work on it.

19. cyberslam

Ebay:
    I thought of this after it was pointed out to me that it look like DoubleCross, but I don't think I'm going to attempt it. The way that he transforms makes it hard for me to think of a way to make it work. I mean I could try and make it so the small arms go on the back, but he is already getting back heavy. So to sum it up, I don't think it is going to happen.

I would love a group pic, but we need some one to make a Repugnus or group pic wouldn't work. But I'm going to say this, if I make one then I just end up making the Grotusque as well.

Also I don't think that I'm going to change the heads, because I like them. But if you have a suggestion as to what to add then go ahead. I think that it only resembles DoubleCross and I don't think I'm going to try and but it. He has hands, not hand-puppets like the original.

20. Ezilla82

I gotcha I was thinking suggesting earth magnet somewhere on the torso, but that would lead to parts-forming and I know some people here dislike Transformers having that kind of thing.