The Transformers: Trio of Megatrons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SPLIT LIP, Jul 5, 2006.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This is a story based on my collection, It stars charactors from BW, ARM, ENRG & CYB, and mabey Split Lip will stop by for some chaos makin'.

I hope you all enjoy as this is my first time writing transformers stories.

The plot is based on me soon to be getting ENRG Megs to complete my trio of megatrons, basicly, CYB Megs got VP's sword and can control time.

Outside town

"Help, help!, My little sisters stuck!" The little boy's cries go unheard, as it is late in the day and many of the adults in the area have gone to work. The boy slumps back in his wheel chair desperately trying to think of a plan. His younger sister had ran outside to climb the large tree at the edge of their farm, even though her mother told her not to, now her jacket has caught a branch and instead of hanging there she slipped out and is now holding on by the sleeve. "My arms hurt!" she cries out. "Hold on!", but its too late she falls but lands on another branch. "Are you okay!?" Her brother yells to her, but she's too distracted by an anomaly not ten feet down the dirt road leading out of their small town, in a blinding flash of blue light, three gargantuan figures engulfed her field of vision.

The boy, a young lad named Michael, recognizes these beings as the same kind of heroic giants that saved his town St Ale's from a flood a year ago. "Help us please!" He begs. The largest giant looks at the boy and then at the girl, then back at Michael. It lifts it's foot and prepares too squash both the children when the smaller being protests. "Wait!.." It said in a eyrie mechanized voice, "..It's not right." Said the smaller one with great hesitation. "Rubbish! I do what I please!" Replied the largest. The smaller of the aliens went on to debate, "True power is expressed though combat with the mighty, not the senseless destruction of the weak and innocent." The third metal being, who had remained silent until now chuckled at the smaller being's statement. "You've taught him well in my absence Megatron."

The three metal giants exchanged glances before returning their attention to the humans. "Get out of my way lesser beings!" Said Megatron. Michael wheeled his way onto the side of the road, bumping his cast into the tree, he didn't say a word though. As the trio of giants walked towards the town the little girl managed to make her way down far enough down the tree to jump. As she pulled the leaves out of her hair, she and her brother saw what appeared to be a helicopter, a jet, a giant wasp and... a flying speed boat with a hovercraft in hot pursuit.

The skies

"shee-yoot! Starscream and the Megatrons get to warp here but we gotta fly? Now that just ain't fair!” Complained the jet. “Would you shut up Thundercracker! I can‘t stand you and your wining!” Said the speed boat. “Your one to talk Thunderblast!” proclaimed the helicopter, “You’ve been complaining none stop since we left Cybertron!” "Hey! Don't bad mouth Thunderblast!” Yelled the hovercraft. “Ooooo, Wazzzpinator think Shortround should watch his back! Zzzzzzz!” Threatened the wasp. As the group of misfits continued to bicker, a large cargo plane sent out an emergency transmission. “This is Jet fire of earth, requesting tight-beam connection to Optimus prime of Cybertron.”

End of story 1

2. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The last leader

As Megatron, Starscream and E-Megatron waited for the remaining Decepticons to join them Outside St. Ales town, E-Megatron expressed his opinion for Megatron’s leadership tactics. “Your a fool Megatron.” E-Megatron said as if to deliberately enrage the Decepticon high commander. “What did you just call me!?!” Megatron replied. “You heard, you are a fool not fit to lead the Decepticon ranks any longer and I am to replace you!” He boasted. Energon Megatron proceeded to reveal a small device which he then attached to Megatron’s body. The Decepticon leader looked up in disbelief to see E-Megatron laughing in his face, Starscream just stood in place however, unable to comprehend the events unfolding before his very eyes. “Doubt it as you may Megatron, Optimus prime was right, I do value the well-being of my troops to secure my rightful place as conqueror of all worlds, I just don’t value your well-being.” E-Megatron said with a smile on his face. Megatron lashed out at E-Megatron but his hand was ripped away by a dimensional warp field generated by the device, the rest of the Decepticons arrived just in time to see the warp gate that engulfed their former leader close forever. E-Megatron turned to face them.

“My loyal Decepticons!..” The only remaining Megatron said. “The ruthless reign of C-Megatron has at last come to a closure! The new leadership of Megatron has now begun!” Megatron stated triumphantly. The Decepticons still unsure of what just happened, felt the situation as a positive one, no one really cared for C-Megatron’s leadership anyways. Megatron began to speak again. ”And as proof of worth, I present you with a gift, this human town of...” Megatron glanced at the sign on the side of the road. “Max speed limit 40...” Starscream tapped on Megatron’s shoulder and pointed out another sign down the road stating the town real name. “Oh I don’t care what the devil the name is, the point is the town is yours to do with as you please!” Megatron finished. “Yee-haw! Live movin’ targets! Thanks boss!” Thundercracker shouted out in excitement. “I’m gonna de-rail all the trains then blow em’ up!” said Thunderblast. “Wazzzpinatorzzz gonna play in the landfill!” buzzed Waspinator. As the crazed bundle of maniac robots made their way into town Starscream questioned his leaders actions, Megatron replied. “Starscream my loyalist subordinate, it is expected that you would wonder such things, you see, if Optimus has taught me anything over our eons of conflict, it’s that one’s strength lies in the quality of one’s team and so I use that knowledge to pursue my own interests.” Starscream thought about what to make of this new Megatron, he eventually decided that he would make the best of it,. “Who knows...” he said to himself. “Maybe this will work to our favour.”

End of story 2

3. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I like it so far! :thumb  Keep 'em comin'!

4. Kicker

Kicker Feel the power!!!

Ebay:
    nice. Try using spaces between your sentences, it makes your text eisier to read; kinda puts more of a professional look to it. :D 

5. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Oh sorry, I was told NO spaces were professional, but now that you metion it I've been having the same problem. Story 3 should be up later tonight.

Here's a list of charactors so it's less confusing.

Megatron: Energon

Starscream: Energon

Thundercracker: Cybertron

Thunderblast: Cybertron

Waspinator: Beast wars

Shortround: Cybertron

Buzzsaw: Cybertron

Tarantulas: Beast wars

6. Kicker

Kicker Feel the power!!!

Ebay:
    Hey, we all have different teachers, right. No need to apologise. Your typing style might not be the best, but my spelling is just plain crap

7. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

And apparently so is your grammar.

J/K. :D