The Transformers Tribune

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Jun 21, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Alright, I've finally decided to bring this back. What it is is basically a fake newspaper for anyone to contribute too. I had made a site simply for these articles (as you can see in my sig) and now I'm bringing it back here!
    Anyways, I'll kick this new Tribune off with my two newest articles. And remember, feel free to write your own articles!

An Interview with Skids and Mudflap
    Deltaprime
    6-21-09

T: Hey everyone! I know I'm behind on my articles, but somehow, I've managed to get some time with the twins before their big summer blockbuster.

S: All right! (thumbs up)

T: So there have been rumors of you two being the Jar Jar Binks of Revenge of the Fallen. Is this true?

M: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Skids! Say something!

S: Ummm...It's upgrade time!

M: Say something else!

S: You say something else!

M: No U!

S: No U!

T: Guys, guys! Behave. Now, how do you feel about some of the other Autobot twins out there? I'm talking Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, and Jetfire and Jetstorm, etc. What do you think of them?

S: Overrated!

M: Who would want to combine with their brother anyway? Safegaurd? Come on!

T: Well, aren't there rumors of you two being able to combine?

S: Meh, that was just something some dude made up. What was his name again?

M: I think it was Evangelist.

S: No, no, it was something like Vangle.

(This goes on for about two hours)

T: Alright, maybe I should've tried to interview Jetfire or Wheelie or something. Clearly this was a mistake......

Father's Day
    Deltaprime
    6-21-09

Yes, it's Father's Day again. For us, that means getting our old man a new tie, power tools, or if he's like my dad, a Batman collectible. Much like us, the Autobots AND Decepticons have there own special day for celebrating there father-Primus.

Now, I know it may be hard to believe that even the 'Cons join in on this day, but they do. Everyone takes a day off the war (because if they don't, Primus will most likely SMITE them) and come together to celebrate Primus giving them life, Cybertron itself, and the Allspark.

I want to take this oppurtunity to say "Happy Father's Day!" to any dads that might be reading this right now. So,uh, Happy Father's Day!!

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, it feels weird to see the TF Tribune back in business here on TFW2005.

I'm going to try and post an article or two in the future, if time allows it.

3. deltaprime

I've tried to make this as spoiler-free as possible, but there still may be some in here.

Revenge of....G1?
    Deltaprime
    6-23-09

With the new movie pretty much here already, I can't help but wonder what the good ol' boys think of all of it. I'm talking about the 'bots and 'cons of Generation 1. I've decided to talk with some of these guys to get their opinion of the movie, and all of their new incarnations.

The first guy I spoke to was Jetfire. He didn't seem to happy with his new version. He says that, "My new alt mode kicks afterburner, but why the slag did they make me a geaser?!" Personally, I think it's an interesting take on a classic character.

Then I spoke to Bumblebee. He's gotten pretty cocky and big headed since the first movie came out. Apparently he's ,"a big time star now" and has "outgrown G1." I guess that's what happens when you star in two big time movies.

I tried speaking to the Fallen, but he tried to set me on fire. Needless to say, I ran away and went to interview Soundwave. He seemed pretty upset that he had no Walkman alternate mode, but he loves the way his voice sounds in the movie. He was also glad he got paired with his feline companion, Ravage.

The last guy I decided to interview was Devastator himself. He was amazed by his look in the movie, and a CERTAIN feature of his movie incarnation made him a bit uneasy. You know what I'm talking about. Devy told me that he thought he looked pretty cool in the movie, but he was surprised that a human managed to take him down.

Overall, the G1 guys seemed fairly happy with the new movie, but there are parts they disagreed with. That's all for now!

4. Lock Cade

Cool article, Delta.

5. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

Alright I guess I'll take a crack at this

I decided to interview characters not in ROTF that were in the first one in their G1 bodies.

First Jazz: "I can't believe I went out in the first movie without style! And Ratchet can reattach BB's legs but can't put me back together which is the same thing really. At least no one can beat my style in vechile mode. "

Then Blackout: " I'm in the ROTF. Grindor was the one who died in the first one not me."

I tired to interview Bonecrusher but he tired to crush my bones.

I then interveiwed Barricide who said and I quote "I'm not in it because Prowl is sueing me fo alt. mode rights. He says that lying to the humans isn't logical."

Brawl was harder to interveiw but at least he ansewered me. Brawl: "I'm in ROTF. I'm hidden in the desert." He then tried to blast me.

Finally I interveiwed Frenzy. Frenzy: " Why do you keep calling me Frenzy? I'm Rumble!" Oops.

6. deltaprime

Nice first article there, but I suggest trying it in a format similar to my Mudflap/Skids interviews. Other than that, I'm glad to see you joining in!

7. Young Optimus14

Got it

8. deltaprime

Young Optimus, aren't you gonna add your G1 Megatron interview onto here?
    And here's the next update. Actually, it's an old one, my first one from waaaay back in January. Enjoy!

Boy's Car Comes to Life!
    By Deltaprime
    1-19-09---reposted 6-25-09

On July 4, 2007, a young boy by the name of Samuel Witwicky claimed a car robbery had taken place. Almost two years later now, the car is back at home. Samuel's friend, Miles Lancaster, had found it. Both young men noticed that the car was acting very strange. "I put the thing in my garage and locked it up. In the middle of the night, though, it sounded like it was trying escape!" says Sam.

Samuel's father, Ron "Sparkplug" Witwicky knows cars very well. He's in fact one of the best mechanics in town. Ron, however, insists that the car runs perfectly normal. So what could be the problem?

Samuel even tried to put up a video camera in his garage to see if any burglars could be responsible. To his amazement, the car started on its own once again, without any human help. He claimed that he even heard a voice on the recording. The car seems to be saying, "I must leave. Optimus needs me."

About a month after the voice was heard on film, the garage door was left open and, as most of us would suspect, the car left. "Satan's Camaro", as it's now called, had not been seen for at least a week by the Witwicky family.

During the car's absence, Miles spotted it car in a parking lot-walking around. "I'm telling you, it like transformed or something!" was his response. He says that he saw a giant robotic creature that resembled Sam's Camaro, only humanized.

Is this perhaps some type of alien menace? Who is this Optimus that the car called out to? We may never know.

9. Young Optimus14

Alright then delta at ur instance I give u

Interveiw with G1 Megatron

Well supringly I manged to interview G1 Megatron about his other incarnations

S: Well Megatron I'm suprised that u wanted to see me on such short notice.

M: My pleasure.

S: Now what is it like to die in the first TF movie as Megatron and come back in ROTF as Megatron instead of Galvatron?

M: It feels good. The first Galvatron was a lunatic really. The others, not so much. Armada Galvatron went down as a hero so that helps my image.

S: And Energon and Cybertron Galvatron?

M: What an idiot! I can't believe he comited sucside. Cybertron Galvatron was the best one we've had in a while.

S: What do you think of your minions in ROTF?

M: I like most of them but why did I hire a jackhammer and unicycle as a minions? And why does Ravage only have one eye? And is Devastator a giant garbage disposal?

S: I'm asking the questions here Megatron! Don't make me call Otimus on your aft!

M: I can still crush you like the bug you are! At that point I called Optimus

OP: Not today Megatron!

They then got into yet another fight but I had other things to do

And thus that ends my interview with G1 Mrgatron. Next week: My interview with G1 Wheelie

10. Lock Cade

Hmm, I might have to post some of my older articles... yeah, I will do just that. *Opens up one of two files containing articles* Here's the very first one that I ever did:

Fan Girl Annoys Evil Robot
    2-12-2009
    TRANS+CRAZY

Since July of 2007, a certain Transformers fan who goes by the username Trans+Crazy (pronounced trans-crazy, not trans-plus-crazy) has been annoying a certain Decepticon by name of Barricade. In fact, she has annoyed the Saleen-S281-converted-police cruiser-bot on purpose just days after Michael Bay’s Transformers was released in theaters. However, nobody has learned the full extent of this story… until now.

In a recent interview with Trans+Crazy, she claims that she asked for Barricade’s autograph and picture, but when she started to beg him to give her a “little ride,” he unexpectedly “turned homicidal,” resulting in a nearly fatal car chase around her hometown of Chelsea, Michigan.

“I just barely managed to lose him, but at the cost of nearly totaling my Wildfrost!” she whined.

By “Wildfrost,” Trans+Crazy is referring to her 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, which she claims is an Autobot but is unable to provide proof at the time, but that is a story for another time.

Barricade provided an entirely different story. According to him, Trans+Crazy called him “Smokey” and started to insult him, provoking him in going after her. She managed to give him the slip in the small, lesser-known community of Unadilla, but continued to be a big hassle. It didn’t take Barricade too long in making Trans+Crazy #1 on his hit list, with eBay username Ladiesman217 being #2.

At the time of this writing, the conflict between Trans+Crazy and Barricade is still unresolved, and shows no signs of stopping in the immediate future. But the question remains... who's telling the truth, Trans+Crazy or Barricade? The Transformers fan community may never know...

------------------

:lol  at your article, Young Optimus14.

11. Young Optimus14

Thank u TC.

12. deltaprime

Nice article, Young Optimus 14! Just be glad Megatron didn't attack you!
    TC, that was your first article, wasn't it? :) 

13. Lock Cade

Yep, that was the very first article that I wrote.

14. Young Optimus14

We have 2 get more reporters on this thread

15. deltaprime

Working on it.

16. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

This my first article

WHEELS OF COURAGE: THE STORY OF WHEELIE.

A few days ago I interviewed Wheelie about his role in the new film, He told me about his days on the G1 set and what happened after his final appearance on the show.

Before Wheelie was introduced to the transfans of the 80's, he was fresh off the assemly line and ready to become a legend.

When he auditioned for the animated film, his hyperactive and cheerful persona won over the producer and he was cast as a new "kid-friendly" sidekick.

Hasbro and Sunbow thought this would bring in some money...this however backfired.

After the film was released, Wheelie began to recieve letters from outraged fans, criticising his acting talent and his so called "urkel" voice.

The mailbags increased even further when he was given a spot on the the show.

In a quote from one of his co-stars , Daniel Witwicky, his mood on the set was described as "Depressed" and "Emotionally Devastated".

After his last episode, Wheelie was sent to a proffesional phsycologist, who determined he has a severe inferiority complex that was stemming from the letters he recieved years ago.

Out of work and desperate for cash, he made an appearance as a lamp post
    in the film " Ghostbusters 2" and as a blown up naboo fighter in "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace".

This did not help him much.

For several years after star wars, he was a mall cop, a dog walker, and a limo driver.

But his luck soon bounced up when he heard about an audition For Transformers 2 in Dallas.

He came to the audition and was tested.

In a few weeks, he learned he got a role in the film!

He even beat out wheeljack for a role in the movie.

He soon got a luxurious apartment in Los Angeles and tons of money for his part in the film.

17. Lock Cade

:lol 

Love the Wheelie story.

18. Young Optimus14

My interview with him is coming in about a week.

19. deltaprime

Nice article, Prime9409! Here's my newest article, an interview with TFW's very own Trans+Crazy! If anyone else wants me to write an interview on theme, feel free to PM me!

An Interview with Trans+Crazy
    Deltaprime
    6-28-09

D: Hey TC! Glad you could do the interview. Alright, first question. What got you into Transformers in the first place?

T: To be perfectly honest, it was my older brother who introduced me to Transformers. He was big on Transformers in the 1980s, and I remember playing with the figures alongside my brother as I was growing up, because we rarely had friends over. I had watched the 1986 movie many times on video, as well as three episodes from the first season that my brother had on video. But truly it wasn't until 2006, when news about Michael Bay making a live-action movie, that I truly got involved in the TF fandom.

D: Alright then. What was your first figure?

T: Cybertron Primus and Deluxe Optimus Prime.

D: This one should be obvious. Who's your favorite character?

T: Soundwave and Prowl are cool, but my fav is definately Barricade!

D: Ok. What do I think of the new TF movies?

T: I think that they are awesome! Ever since I had first heard they were making a live-action treatment of TFs, I knew that it was going to be awesome. Nobody really believed me when I said that. I can still remember seeing the 2007 movie in theaters, which I saw twice. I've yet to see ROTF, but from what I've been hearing, it sounds far more awesome than the first movie, so I'm really excited to see it.

D: Well, thanks for the interview. Hey, who's that waiting for us outside?

T: Oh crap, it's Barricade! Run!

D: That's all for now!

20. Lock Cade

:lol 

"Hey, who's that waiting for us outside?"
    "Oh crap, it's Barricade! Run!"

That was awesome!