The Transformers: The Ultimate War

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Backbeat, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Backbeat

Backbeat Well-Known Member

More bios. Bumblebee bio.png Prowl bio.png Sentinal bio.png

2. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

Making Bumblebee a thief is an interesting choice. I like how he has kind of a Robin Hood thing going on. Prowl being the equivalent of IDW Ultra Magnus is hilarious. :lol  And of course, Sentinel is the Starscream of Megatron's group.

3. Backbeat

Some days I think about renaming this comic Snake Eyes from GI Joe fights someone from your childhood. 1 cover.png A page 1.png A page 2.png B page 1.png B page 2.png C page 1.png C page 2.png C page 3.png C page 4.png C page 5.png C page 6.png C page 7.png

4. DOTM Bumblebee

Of course Starscream and Sentinel make an alliance and think they've each made a sucker out of the other. :lol  Also, Indiana Jones, Iron Man, and Deadpool are now in this! Cool!

5. Backbeat

Doom bio.png Hotshot bio.png Skyhammer bio.png Teletran files time! I thought I'd add a bit more background on a few characters. And explain what happened to Skyhammer.

6. Backbeat

1 Cover.png A page 1.png A page 2.png A page 3.png B page 1.png B page 2.png C page 1.png C page 2.png C page 3.png C page 4.png C page 5.png C page 6.png C page 7.png C page 8.png C page 9.png C page 10.png C page 11.png C page 12.png New issue!

7. DOTM Bumblebee

That was a really awesome fight, with cool customs and some nice fighting dialogue. Also, Optimus Prime's and Megatron's first meeting since Megatron was revived was well worth the wait! That was some killer Prime and Megatron dialogue, and I look forward to their next battle. :popcorn 

The Teletraan-1 facts were also cool, and didn't disrupt the flow of the story too much. Keep 'em coming! :D 

8. Backbeat

Some mad science for you all. Unicron bio.png Wheeljack bio.png

9. DOTM Bumblebee

I like the personality you've given Wheeljack. I'm not sure about the idea of Unicron being a Decepticon-manufactured superweapon, but it is a very unique idea.

10. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    y' mind making these in a higher quality?

11. Backbeat

@Optimax Prime I'm always trying to improve my art, so expect improvements with each issue. That said if you all have any requests, tips, or suggestions please feel free to PM me. Criticism is always welcome!

Last issue was the battle. Now we pick up in the aftermath. 1 cover.jpg A page 1.png A page 2.png A page 3.png A page 4.png B page 1 (write text).png C page 1.png C page 2.png C page 3.png D page 1.png D page 2.png E page 1.png E page 2.png E page 3.png E page 4.png E page 5.png F page 1.png F page 2.png F page 3.png

• Like Like x 1
  12. Optimax Prime

so now we got Toa in this thing, a Star Wars mention, and Deathstroke is gonna be in the next issue

13. DOTM Bumblebee

Man, I hope Ironhide and Mirage pull through, as well as Nova. Whirl being the keeper of time is actually a pretty interesting way of referencing his watchmaker background from the official comics. As a die-hard Doctor Who fan, I enjoyed the reference to the Daleks. Also, Spiderman is dead in this universe? Also, Decepticons spin their webs, and I think either Starscream or Sentinel Prime may be making their move for leadership soon... The reference and backstory with Obi-Wan Kenobi is really interesting. And I guess Bionicles are in this universe? Okay.

14. Optimax Prime

this comic is approaching Hearts of Plastic\Nexus\Sharkticomics levels of crazy (FYI that was a compliment)

15. Backbeat

Thanks, the Whirl thing was something I've been workshoping for a while, he also may or may not be a sign of more Doctor Who stuff appearing. Spiderman's death was referenced in issue 14, but expect the actual events soon. And yes the Bionicles have landed! The strange visitor from an island and a time before time vs the most ruthless terrorist organization known to man. Stuck in the middle? GI Joe and the Autobots.

Thanks! I'm enjoying the opportunity to just have fun with this project.

16. Backbeat

Sorry about the long absence everyone. Here's some bios to tide everyone over till I finish the new issue Darksteel bio.png Pyra bio.png rotor bio.png

17. Backbeat

Ever get that moment where you sit down to work on something and just speed through it like a speed boat. That would be work on today's comic. Also, free stuff is included. 1 cover.png A page 1.png A page 2.png A page 4.png B page 1.png B page 2.png B page 3.png D Page 1.png D Page 2.png D Page 3.png D page 4.png D page 5.png D page 6.png D page 7.png D Page 8.png D page 9.png D page 10.png Everyone one loves free stuff.

18. Optimax Prime

O_O Optimus meets Tahu.......... i got a good feeling about this :3

19. DOTM Bumblebee

So, Batman and Spiderwoman VS Deathstroke. That was cool. I like the backstory with Spiderman bringing them together. Sideways is playing everyone? Wow. That's pretty neat. Also, that was an intense battle. I actually thought Prime killed Soundwave. I wonder what this Bionicle guy will do, though. :popcorn 

20. Backbeat

If all the Decepticons were like Tankor the war would be over. Property damage would be at an all time high. But it would be peace. The poor Decepticon is also probably the only one too stupid to notice all of the complex schemes going on all over the ship... And the only one to file paperwork in crayon. tankor funny.png