The Transformers: Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Optimus237, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

G1 animated series transformers. please respond to it

Starscream crossed his arms as Megatron and the other Decepticons carried out his latest plan.
    " Megatron, What exactly is the point of the operation?" Starscream asked. Megatron turned around and smirked.
    " Starscream, your arrogoance blinds you. We are harvesting this oil for our energon cubes." Starscream wasnt satisfied.
    " But taking over these oil rigs is risky to the operation is it not?" Starscream added.
    " Everything has its risks."
    " But the Autobots, these are human oil rigs. shurly they will find us and try to stop us?" Megatron sighed.
    " Enough about the Autobots Starscream, focus on the task at hand." Starscream turned and walked tothe edge of the massive structure. Soundwave was at Megatrons side, as usual.
    " Blasted Blindness for power, if he had any mind at all we woudnt be risking our forces for a few energon cubes." Starscream said to himself.
    " Thundercracker!, Skywarp! transform!" Starscream said as he too transformed and flew off the Oil rig.
    " Yes air commander?" Thundercracker asked.
    " Patrol, I was getting bored of that floating piece of metal."
    " Me too sir." They disperced, and continued to patrol the perimeter of the Oil rig. Megatron, and Soundwave continued to harvest the Oil, and as Starscream had predicted, the Autobots showed up.
    " Megatron is a fool!" He yelled as he and his comrades transformed.
    " Fire at will!" The three of them fired rapidly at the oncoming Autobots. Optimus prime swerved and transformed.
    " Skyfire! Deal with them!" Starscream smiled.
    " Thundercracker! You and Skywarp take care of the others! Ill handle Skyfire!"
    " Aye sir!" Starscream fired and swerved towards SKyfire. He too rolled and fired rapidly. They collided, spun and fought as they tumbled towards the ocean.
    " Your no match for me skyfire!" Starscream yelled.
    " I beg to differ Starscream." Angry, Starscream kneed Skyfire in the stomach, shoved his blaster in his chest and fired. Skyfire was blown back, and spriraled to the ground.
    " Hah, no match." Starscream looked down. Megatron was dueling Optimus Prime, Soundwave and Rumble were trying to hold of the Autobots from the Energon cubes.
    " AH, so the autobots did come, Megatron you fool! Why did you not listen to me? And save this worthless fight." Starscream said as he hovered overhead.
    " We could have more energon cubes in another location! Without having to risk everything!" Starscream shook his head, and swooped in to aide Soundwave and Rumble.
    " So Starscream. It seems you were right." Soundwave said as he landed.
    " And it also seems that Megatron doesnt think before acting." Sounwave was silent.
    " Maybe he was a little to blinded this time." SOundwave finnally said. Starscream smirked. The Autobots continued to assualt the Oil rig, trying to stop the decepticons from creating more energon cubes.
    " You cant win Megatron!" OPtimus yelled over the roar of blaster fire.
    " Think what you will Prime, but i will get more energon!" They struggled. Then, without warning, the Oil rig's supports gave out. It tipped, leaning to one side. Starscream transformed and regrouped with the seekers.
    " Damn you Prime!" Megatron shoved him away, and ran higher onto the rig.
    " Oh no Megatron! THis time you are going to be stopped!" Optimus ran up the slanting platform and reached the cabin's where Megatron stood.
    " Any other day and I would fight you to the bitter end, Prime. But not today! I have important things to attend to! Starscream!" Starscream swooped in, Transformed as did Megatron, and held him.
    " Goodbye Autobots!" Starscream fired Megatron, destroying the cabin's on witch Optimus stood.
    " Ahhhhh!" Optimus screamed as he fell into the watery deepths that seemed to swallow the Oil rig.
    " Back to base Megatron? Or do you have another foolish idea up your sleeve?" Megatron scowled.
    " To base Starscream."
    Optimus sank. Sinking far beneath the waves on witch he once stood. His optics looked around and saw his fellow Autobots descending into the unknown. The massive Oil rig, now in pieces, sank along with them, but at a slightly faster pace. Optimus rolled and looked down. Bumblebee was sinking, not to far beneath him.
    " Bumblebee! Are you ok?" Optimus asked. Bumblebee looked up, and smiled.
    " A little shakin' but ok Prime." Optimus turned to face Red Alert and Wheeljack.
    " Status report you two." Red Alert looked over to him.
    " To be honest sir, no idea." Optimus sighed.
    " I was afraid of that." The oil rig chunks settled on the bottom. Optimus and the others landed on it.
    " Ok Autobots, we have to make it out of here. Transform and roll out!"
    Unicron floated through space, seeking planet after planet to consume. His massive planet size body moved slowly. Unicron soon floated into the milkyway galaxy, to consume and destroy the one planet with life. Earth.
    " Megatron! Look out into the cosmos!" Starscream beckoned Megatron to the outside of there base. They looked up. At first it was small, then it became bigger, and bigger.
    " Unicron." Megatron whispered. Starscream turned to him.
    " Unicron?! Megatron if this is your latest plan th-" The wind picked up, sending trees over, rocks rolling and sandstorms.
    " Starscream! How dare you think this is my doing!" Starscream pushed Megatron out of the way.
    " No matter! We have to do something!" He moved over to their base.
    " Seekers! Transform!" The three of them transformed and flew up into the sky. Megatron watched them fly farther away.
    " AHH! THe winds are to strong Starscream!" Befro Starscream could answer the wind got under there wings and toppled them to the ground. THey transformed next to Megatron.
    " Plan oh powerful Megatron?" Megatron frowned.

2. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

.....mmmm....nothing special really, just the back and forth battle.....hope you have a twist.

3. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

Hey its gettin started, the old TV show was always like that, just wait and see

4. Alpha Prime

yeah, and that's why:horse: 

5. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

yeah ill have a freakin twist keep your pants on!

6. Alpha Prime

Different.

Few tips:
    1) Post your updates in a new post.
    2)Their, there, & they're-use correctly
    3)After qoutation marks use "said whoever". It really helps the reader from getting confused. EX. ("ukdfusdf," said Megatron)

Otherwise, not bad :) 

7. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

weeeeeeelllllllllllll bout the after " said whoever. lots of people do (meaning pro writers) "sdsdadfadfdgafgfg"
    "sakdjkfsdfgs"
    They know whos talking if you start with like.....
    Megatron looked over the deep canyon.
    " Think you can make it?"
    " MAybe Megatron."
    Aomehting or other like tht