The Transformers Fan Fic Show!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by StarscreamComic, Nov 25, 2009.

1. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

Here’s the pilot (premiere) episode of… Transformers Fan Fic Show! #1: Arrival pt.1

It’s the year 2006, over the trees from a forest appeared a spacecraft. It was no other than Skyfire, a tall Autobot who is mostly used for transportation. Inside were Optimus Prime, second-in-command Deception Jazz, and a few other Autobots, unaware that Skyfire was being followed by a A6M Zero plane (Starscream) and a Curtiss P-40 Warhawk jet. (Ramjet) Skyfire flew for an hour and a half when he unexpectedly turned and chased the two hitch-hikers. While they were fleeing, Skyfire fired his laser guns, blasting the 2 Decepticons. Skyfire was out of sight when a light and dark blue A6M Zero jets transformed to Skywarp and Thundercraker. “You better report back to Megatron.” Said Thundercraker.

This T.V. show will be cool! :cool:  I promise!

:music 

2. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

TF episode #2 Arrival pt. 2

"What!!" yelled Megatron. He was so mad he kicked Bludgeon across the base. "Now the Autobots will prepare to attack! Starscream and Ramjet you're nothing but military morons!" Starscream and Ramjet looked at each other then stared at themselves and frowned. What was so wrong abour being WWII jets? Starscream then decided that Skywarp and Thundercracker should be frowning too... since the 3 of them were A6M Zero planes. Megatron went to the communications room. "Thrust! Dirge! What's taking so long?" " Technical difficulties sir, we'll arrive on Earth in twenty-five solar cycles." replied Dirge. "Excellent." said Megatron. Then the moniter showing Thrust and Dirge in their Curtiss P-40 plane forms shut off."Soon Starscream, soon the Autobots will be crushed and I will rule the universe!" cried Megatron when a low,evil note plays.

Don't forget to read the Telatran 2 bios! :dj  :music 

Read my first fan fic at http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...78806-transformers-predator-ramjets-plan.html

3. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

ep. #3 Arrival pt. 3

20 days later...
    Two Curtiss P-40 Warhawk jets crashed nearley a mile away from Decepticon Headquarters. "All right! Let's transform and get to HQ!" said the red jet."Fine by me!" replied the blue jet. Turned out that the blue warhawk was Dirge, and the red one was his little brother,Thrust. Megatron was in his spacecraft form while Starscream was to direct him to Dirge & Thrust.Megatron didn't know Starscream was leading him to the wrong direction. "Prime!"called Megatron,transformed and attacked. But he didn't see Prime's uppercut.(the screen goes black)

Later on Cybertron...
    Starscream:Megatron is missing. I want you to investigate.
    Sideways: Ok. Whatever Starscream

When Megatron awoke, he was in a hidden base made by the humans...
    Three years after Thrust and Dirge arrived...

Next Episode:Prime's Advatage battle

Check out the next episode soon! :D 

:dj  :music 

4. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

ep. #4 Prime's Advantage

Rewind headed to Autobot base. “Prime, the Decepticons are invulnerable to attack directly! Megatron is missing!” If Prime didn’t have a face mask, he would’ve smiled. “All right.” Said Prime “I’ll take Skyfire, Maggedon group, and Ultra Magnus.”

Soundwave walked up to Starscream. “The Autobots are preparing to attack.” Starscream just grinned. “Soundwave send Ravage to activate our weapons.” When the Autobots arrived, they were greeted by a barrage of laser bolts. The combiner group transformed into Maggedon and blasted the guns. Prime entered the Decepticon base but was hit by a laser from Starscream’s null ray. BLAM!! Maggedon fired his gun into the base knocking all the Decepticons flying. Starscream got up and didn’t look happy. “Decepticons retreat!” commanded Starscream. The Decepticons flew to the air and disappeared. “Where will they go?” asked Armorhide. Prime just shrugged. “Who can say Armorhide, they could go anywhere.”

To be continued in the next episode.

5. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

ep.#5 Megatron's Return

Megatron discovered he was being kept in a human base. “ I am… Megatron!” he announced. He blasted the facility with his laser gun. He flew off into space to Cybertron. “ Starscream, I’m home.” “Lord Megatron, I’m so relieved you’re still alive!” said Starscream kneeling at Megatron’s feet. Megatron then kicked Starscream. “ I don’t trust traitors like you Starscream. You failed to dispose of me while you had the chance!” yelled Megatron spin-kicking Starscream. “ Please stop!” cried Starscream. Megatron just raised his hand, and replied with a shot from his gun. Starscream’s right hand and both feet were too numb so he dragged himself with his left hand. “You’re pathetic Starscream. Be glad you still function. Skywarp! Thundercracker!” Called Megatron. “ Take him to the repair bay.”