the transformers DOTM toyline (I had a theory)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Prime-Directive, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had this theory on the new transformers DOTM line. When i first saw the new mold for Jolt and what is assumed to be a new mold for barricade, by this point for the first two movie's we had already seen toy images of wreckage and other movie tie in characters that just appeared in comics and such.

I was thinking how awesome it would be if instead of releasing characters like that, if for this final movie they actually released original characters, eg; the new deluxe Jolt and Barricade figures and for example a voyager Brawl and Bonecrusher, or the remaining Constructicons from ROTF, might seem like a bad idea to some that say this is DOTM, we want new characters not dead ones. But they seemed to do all right when they released the human alliance Jazz and Barricade, what do you all think?

2. daviddt

daviddt Well-Known Member

Would be cool. I rather have that they just make the characters of the movie. So no Jolt, Barricade. I buy only the ones from the movie

3. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    A Voyager Brawl could be a decent replacement for the leader I'm trying to hunt down...