The Transformers Binaltech and TF Collection Complete Guide book

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sonscreen, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Paypal and USPS Postal money orders are OK but I ship only when payment is received. I normally ship the day after payment is made/received.

SHIPPING:
    I use USPS priority service w/ delivery confirmation and for most items will start at $5.25. If my estimate is more than the actual shipping, I will send you a rebate via Paypal.
    I can only ship within the US. I don’t want any customs/lost package grief.

Ask questions if something is unclear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Hi I have a like new The Transformers Binaltech and TF Collection Complete Guide book up for grabs. It has nice pictures, design sketches, and interviews. Note: the book is in Japanese, though that shouldn’t matter as this is mostly a pictorial. I will also include a nice little bonus with the purchase of the book. It’s not much so don’t expect a free figure here!

The book covers Binaltech BT-01 Smokescreen through BT-12 Overdrive, and Transformers Collection #0 Convoy to #18 Soundblaster, and Sixshot, Predaking.

Sorry I won’t take any trades as I am slowly but surely liquidating my collection. I'm asking $50 plus whatever shipping is to your place. The entire package weighs about 2 lbs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

bump