The Transformers 2007 Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by soundwave34, Sep 12, 2007.

1. soundwave34

soundwave34 OBSESSED Transformers Fan

I been thinking for those of you who might have been disappointed with the new Transformers 2007 Movie.
    Many of the Transformers 2007 Movie Characters may have not been that familar to everbody such as Blackout, Barricade, Brawl you know, but they all got you know (Spoiler) except for Jazz (Spoiler) but they all where pretty cool anyway.
    Mytbe because they where just introducing the Transformers so they wouldn't do that to the original G1 Characters everybody might of wanted like Soundwave. So just might put a whole lot cooler Decepticons and Autobots in TRANSFORMERS 2.
    Also for those of you who didn't like Megatron http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=14&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2, only was in the movie for less than 30 minutes. Plus he might of still been like kind of a protoform thing so in the next movie he just might be a cannon or tank whatever. Or something better so I guess this means Prime won't change, but I guess he looked better than Megatron.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram: