The toys we've lost...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Apr 17, 2007.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Zombie thread I know. Sorry, but I am really overjoyed that some of the above have been FOUND!!! Prime, Magnus, Metroplex, Sky Lynx, and Galvatron, Kup (I forgot about), and Rodimus Prime (I thought it was Hod Rod) have been returned to me from the land fill. Too bad Blurr, Jetfire, and Gnaw were not as lucky but with this find there is hope! These were all found along with my old Matchbox Voltron toys (all three Voltron sets, the lions, the 15 piece set, and the three robots along with the samller robot only Voltrons) and GI Joe figures. By the way all of the Voltron figures are boxed in very good condition.

Actually the story of how these were found is kind of funny to me. My aunt and uncle were having a garage/yard sale and they gave first crack at some of the stuff they were hawking to a friend of a friend. The guy was poking around with my uncle at some of the other that wasn't out for sale when my uncle informs me that the guy offered $20 (that’s right twenty) to take some of the Transformers of mine in the other room off my hand. I was perplexed and was wondering what he was talking about and low and behold I was face to face with my beloved Transformers. Then I had to bite my lip and decline his generous offer without being too condescending. Then I immediately started having a joygasm after finding my old Transformers all the while listening to the guy try to get me to bite on his offer while saying because there was some box damage to the figures that they were not worth that much. He backed off when I told him that they would not be for sale because I collect Transformers. He even tried to offer $25 (yeap twenty five) for all the Voltrons and another $20 (yes twenty) for the lot of GI Joe figures. Thank Jebus he didn’t see the GI Joe vehicles that were also found. Actually since I don’t collect GI Joe anymore if his offer had maybe a zero behind it I may have bit on the GI Joe figures.