The Toy Box Online - 15% off sale 10 days only!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Junior, May 9, 2010.

1. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Have we got a deal for you! For 10 days only, begnning on 5/10 and ending on 5/20, you can take an extra 15% off our already low prices. No exclusions, no holdbacks, everyone gets a crack at a discount on every item in the store. All items are on a first come, first served basis.

Don't miss out on these deals!

eBay Stores - THE TOY BOX ONLINE, MINICONS LEGENDS, ENERGON items on eBay.com

U.S. SHIPPING TERMS:

• Deluxes & Basics have the option of shipping 1st class mail - see shipping calculator.
    • Handling: All items are wrapped in bubble wrap & shipments include delivery confirmation.
    • Buyers Note: I do combine shipping on multiple items whenever possible.
    • If you plan on buying multiple items, please let me know by message after you make your first purchase. This way I don't ship one item early.
    • Because I require instant payment, the shipping calculator will not automatically combine the transactions. I will refund the difference between the actual shipping cost of all items and the total charged to you within 24 hours of your items

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:

*****ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS*****

There are 3 different shipping options available as shown in the shipping section below, but here is a little more information about each of the different options.

1. FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL -This is airmail with NO tracking number or insurance. Once the package is dropped off, there is absolutely no way to locate it. I understand that international buyers usually perfer this method since it saves them some money and usually goes off without any problems, so I am offering it.

*****THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: ITALY, CHINA, ALL OF SOUTH AMERICA*****I will only ship to these countries using a trackable and insurable shipping method.

2.PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL-This option is airmail with insurance and a tracking number INCLUDED in price. Typical shipping time is about 7 to 14 business days to most countries.

3.INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS (EMS)-Express service with Insurance and Tracking number included. Typical shipping time is about 3 to 5 business days to most countries, but sometimes it may take longer.

FYI - Shipping times are average and not guaranteed. There may be delays due to customs agencies. Please note, that some countries charge import taxes on items coming from USA and the buyer is responsible for those fees.

2. Junior

News Credits:
    Bump- 1st day of sale. :popcorn 

3. Junior

News Credits:
    Bump- Lots of items have shipped.

Many great deals still left! :scalper 

4. Junior

News Credits:
    Bump...

Lots of great deals still left. Get them before the sale disappears!