the thing #6

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by KA, Apr 30, 2006.

1. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i picked up this title from ish 5. its okay. not as snappy as she hulk. lo and behold i pick up ish 6 and.....

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO SPIDEY!!!

..... ive been following progress but still not used to the idea with the new spidey :)  my reaction was basically the same like ben's in the story XD

2. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Are you talking about "iron-spidey"? Yeah, that is lame. Next captain america will be a mutant...oh, I hope nobody at marvel reads this I would hate for it to come true!

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Hey, I like She-Hulk Though the first series was much better than the relaunch.

I have issue 1 of thing but never got anything else. Either issue 3 or 4 just flew off shelves and I can't find a copy anywhere. Whats up with that?

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    anyways, in this issue we follow up events from ish 5.

while trying to get his yancy street project off, ben was last seen attacked by trapster and sandman (who were hired by goons trying to extort protection money from the project).

ben signals for the rest of F4, only to be answered by iron spidey, to the dismay/chagrin of the baddies (ben retorts, "sorry guys." teehee.)

anyways, dan poked fun at spidey's recent progress (making fun of the suit, even abt his losing an eye) and in the end ben reconciled with schecky and earned the YS gang's respect. sorta.

nice to see old schooler dwyer on board. i didnt like the art of the previous ish.