The TFP writers have some serious balls!

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Shizuka, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    We all know that the producers for this series wrote TF1 and 2 (excuse me for not writing their names).

We all wonder how Unicron could have been written for the movies and this Unicron seems very possible and fitting to the movie universe. So I ask if they had this as the story for TF4 should it be made would you accept it?

2. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

I Agree With THREAD TITLE!

These writers (and that ain't Orci/Kurtzman) have got serious balls.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it COULD explain why everything Cybertronian is on Earth in the movie franchise.

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I agree that the writers on Transformers Prime are willing to go big and to go bold for some really nice oh my gosh I can't believe they did that moments.

Not so sure I want this in the movie universe though because I'd like to movie universe to sit for a while instead of always needing the spot light. I also consider Transformers Prime universe to be a different universe with just some nods to the movie universe, some stuff just don't match up to make it the film universe.

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Orci and Kurtzman aren't writing for TFP, they're producers. They helped write out the show bible, but they have a team of writers for the actual episodes.

6. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Ah that's right. No wonder that looked weird to me. I've fixed that.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    In other words, they're the overseers/guys who outline the show as a whole, including the storyline. Credited television writers aren't necessarily the one who created the story, but generally are the one who wrote the actual dialogue instead, so I'm still willing to give K/O credit here.

8. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    It's not just the movie franchise. It's every franchise, and for that matter nearly every series involving humans and aliens. Everything ends up on Earth. Maaaaaaybe because Earth is the main setting for 95% of every series bar Beast Machines (and even then Earth turned out to have an important part to play for the Oracle and Cybertron).

9. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

Well here are things to consider

Will Megatron turn to Galvatron? I hope not
    Was Unicron brought in too soon? It seems to me he was brought in for us hardcores but I think they could have expanded his origin for like 2 or 3 season. That way we can also get more characters hopefully like a TFP Tarantulas.

Will Unicron be destroyed this soon?

10. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

These writers clearly have the balls of Devastator. So many characters have been killed or injured, that I'm surprised the show is still TV-Y7 and not TV-PG like The Clone Wars. They also brought in Unicron in season 1. Could this mean an even bigger and harder villain will show up in the future? Will Unicron be destroyed at all? Will they create new characters or reinvent old ones? So many questions!

11. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    This is what they wanted to do with movie 3 if they would have stayed on as the writers. Also when I was a member over on S4TE while everyone was thinking that Unicron may be in DOTM, I had already known that Unicron would be in Prime the cartoon and as Earth's Core... only I couldnt say and so I hinted at it through the DOTM threads lol. Just no one caught on.

12. gregles

gregles quintesson

they sure have planet core sized balls on them. this twist has been hinted by a few members in various threads after the dark energon volcano revealed at the end of the last episode but I think most of us thought they wouldn't go through with it. if you read the uk marvel comic storyline legacy of unicron it shows unicrons origin, it shows him as a barren rocky planet which he shapes and grows out of, I never thought they make that barren rocky planet earth. its a lose/lose situation kill unicron no more earths core which im guessing would destroy earth, allow him to grow and he could end up going on to eat the rest of the solar system and cybertron. the only happy ending I can think of is sending him back to sleep which could mean no unicron planet transformers prime toy for us