Customs: The tfp megatron repaint challenge(?)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SG hailstorm, Mar 30, 2012.

?

Qhat do you think of the megatron challenge?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2012.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

For those of you wondering, this is a challeng proposal hence the "(?)" in the title, what i have in mind is this:

i want to see how many radicons on the boards cand give the PRID mwgatron a deco from any of his previous incarnations throughout TF history, this isnt for any prize the only for fun, one thing close to it is me and one other member (PM me if interested) will vote on which 3 we like best then i will showcase said 3 in a video on my youtube as well as here, the other megs will get a video showcase as well but it will be seperate.

The rules would go as follows:

1. You can pick any megatron from any continuity EXCEPT prime, this is a goofy proof of concept type of challenge.

2. The challenge is merely for fun and seeing how many radicons can make prime megatron into a different megs

3. Retooling/editing thr figure will be allowed so long as it doesnt end up an entirely different figure, as stated i want to see the prime megatron in a new deco.

4. if you were already making a diff deco'd PRID megatron you may enter it into the challenge if you so wish.

5. When posting your entry in the radicon boards make sure to put "TFP megs chsllenge" or sonething like that

The members participating woild be listed here (my name as an example)

-SG hailstorm

Again merely a proposal, i have listed a poll above to help finslize, if you approve the challenge vote yes, if not vote no, that way members are involved in the process. I want to see how many of us will band together and make this challenge a big effort to show proof of cobcept

Thank you.

Hailstorm

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Such things like this are only permitted from admins, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.