The TF Tribune

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lolol 

Good job on the 1st half, Deltaprime. Can't wait to read the 2nd half.

2. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    This is Madness! An Interview with Galvatron part 2
    2-7-09
    Deltaprime

Dp: Welcome back to possibly my most random and dangerous interview yet. Galvatron is still with me here, and he’s getting impatient. I better start asking questions again.

G: It doesn’t matter really. I’ll eat your face either way.

Dp: Ummm… okay. Actually, I brought in some surprise gues-

G: A surprise?!!? Galvatron hates surprises! You will die!

Dp: Wait! Wait! The surprise guests are your two most loyal soldiers,
    Cyclonus and Scourge.

G: Those idiots? They’re the most incompetent warriors I’ve ever had the misfortune to know!

C: Surely you don’t speak of my, Lord Galvatron?

G: Yes, you! You’re probably the worst, and your loyalty is borderline creepy.

Dp: If Galvy thinks you’re crazy, you know you’ve got problems!

S: How dare you insult the great Lord Galvatron!

Dp: Hey, how about we try to get back on topic, okay?

All: FINE!GET ON WITH IT!

Dp: What kind of stuff does Galvatron have you do?

G: Uh, warrior-type stuff. Isn’t that right guys?!

S: So you call giving you a sponge bath and playing tea party with you is warrior-type stuff, huh?

C: Scourge! I think Galvatron didn’t want you to bring that up!

G: The creeper is right. For this, you must die.

Dp: Guys! Guys! Let’s all just try to get along here and focus, alright?

G: Very well. Ask another question, meat bag.

Dp: How rude. Wait, I think I know how to get out of this! Say, Scourge and Cyclonus, how do you explain your reformatting from older Decepticons?

C: Easy. I came from one of the Insecticons-

S: I thought you came from Thundercracker? And what about your puny little “armada”?

C: Oh, you wanna go? Let’s go!

G: Focus you morons! Personally, I think you all were made from a bunch of fembots…..

C: B-but Lord Galvatron!

S: Oh, calm down you nitwit. If you were a fembot, your little man-crush on Galvatron wouldn’t be as creepy.

C: I do not have a man-crush on Galvatron!

S: Fine, you just have a normal crush on him. Better?

G: ENOUGH!!! Deltaprime, I apologize but I’ll have to cut this short. I have to “deal” with these two. Goodbye.

Dp: Yes! It worked! I mean…..do what you have to Galvatron. I’ve got work to do myself.

S&C: We’re in for it now, aren’t we?

G: (maniacal laugh)

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Galvatron sure is far more maniacal than what season 3 of G1 has led me to believe.

Excellent work as always, Deltaprime.

4. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Not sure how many more of these I'm gonna be doing. Maybe three to five more. Just hasn't turned out the way I had hoped.
    However, as promised, here's an article dedicated to the JaAMcopter, Jolt.

To JaAm or not to JaAM?
    2-8-09
    Deltaprime

I've heard all the rumors out there, and they just didn't seem fair to me. They seemed a bit one-sided. I refuse to belief that Arcee used to be a man-bot.

What? Wrong rumor? Sorry 'bout that. I guess I should talk about the poor little minicon known as Jolt, otherwise known as the JaAMcopter. The little guy has received the bad reputation of JaAmcopter because of his involvement with Hotshot.

It's widely known that Hotshot likes grape flavored bread toppings and has an ache in his shoulder-region. It's also widely known that he abuses his minicon partner.

I spoke to Jolt about this subject, and he was more than happy to tell the world how "Tardshot" ,as Jolt calls him, treats him. "The guy makes me powerlink to him by attaching myself to his butt! Primus help me if Tardshot was at Taco Bell earlier that day!" says a heavily distressed Jolt.

The butt powerlink is the least of Jolt's problems. There's also Hotshot's bathtime, but Jolt refused to give any more info about the subject. The only thing I got out of him was the phrase, "There is only darkness! Run away!"
    Rough, huh?

As poor of a reputation Jolt has, however, he reminds himself of what Cyclonus's minicon, Crumplezone is famous for. A certain something involving a nearby "tank." I'm pretty sure you all get what I mean.

Jolt also takes out his aggresion on random Autobots and Decepticons he hates. You should've seen what he did with Wheelie and Kicker!

Overall, Jolt has a terrible life, and tries to cope with the fact that he's associated with a total moron. Hopefully, he'll have a better life in the Animated universe, in which Hotshot is also due to make an appearance. Hope your life doesn't reek to much of failure, Jolt!

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I don't know why, but the way that you wrote the Jolt article reminds me of this old show I usually watch, called Hee Haw... there's a radio announcer guy, Don Harris I think is the actor's name, whose newscasts kind of have the same type of humor your Jolt article emanates.

6. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Here's an article about Skywarp, and all his various tricks. BTW, if I do decide to pull the plug on the TF Tribune, my last article will be about the Unicron Singularity and all the problems it's caused. Probably will happen sooner or later. Anyways, enjoy the update!

Skywarp- Decepticon Trickster
    2-9-09
    Deltaprime

We all know that a certain Decepticon has the unique ability to teleport at will. Of course, Skywarp doesn't just use this ability to fight off pesky Autobots. No, he has a little bit of "fun" with it.

"That Skywarp's a menace! Pushed me down the slaggin' stairs twice today!" exlaims Thundercracker. And he isn't the only victim. Skywarp has been known for his various pranks on his fellow Decepticons. From gluing Soundwave's chest shut to glitching up Megatron's cannon-you name it, Skywarp did it, and got away with it.

"I try to blast him a new exhaust on a regular basis, but the nuisance always teleports to safety!" complains Megatron.

Don't think that other Decepticons haven't tried to fight back to. Skywarp is just to good at teleporting out of the way. The Decepticons do have a secret weapon, however.

Shockwave, the technical expert of the Decepticons has tracked Skywarp's teleportation destinations, and has figured out a pattern. "The idiot always transports himself to Tahiti!" he says.

So, Skywarp, if you're reading this, just know that you'd better be careful, because the Decepticons are on to you!"

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

"The idiot always transports himself to Tahiti!"

:lol 

Damn... Tahiti sounds like a good place to be right about now. Perhaps I could con Skywarp into taking me there? :lol 

8. deltaprime

News Credits:
    I wouldn't try to trick Skywarp. You might end up somewhere in Antarctica!
    And BTW, I think that I'm only going to do about five more strips. If anyone wants to take over and make their own TF Tribune then, I'd be okay with it.

9. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    Who knows I may end up taking it up....but eh, I prefer to be the boss and find someone who can get it done! Just think of me as J Jonah Jameson! LOL

Funny Jolt article....the Skywarp one was funny.

10. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Wait a minute! There just might be life for this "newspaper" yet! Won't know for sure yet though. Thanks for my loyal readers for bearing with me through the insanity so far.

11. Optimus62

Optimus62 War For Cybertron!!!!!

Wow, DP!!!! These are great! Each article had me laughing, especially the interviews. :lol  :rock  Really like what you are going. You really need to keep it up. I'm addicted to these.

12. deltaprime

News Credits:
    I suppose there's hope for this dumb idea yet! Here's another update! BTW, if anyone wants to contribute their own article, you can feel free to do so!

The Lives of Autobot Medics
    2-10-09
    Deltaprime

War is tough on everyone, especially the doctors. This is painfully true for Autobots such as Rachet and First Aid. They work their afterburners off trying to fix up idiots who are always managing to find new and exciting ways to break themselves.

"Sometimes, it seems like they're tryin' to get themselves hurt, just to bug us!" says First Aid. I got a similar response from Rachet.

I went to speak with some real life doctors and asked them how they deal with the stress of helping sick people. Dr. Jonathan Dorian of Sacred Heart had this to say: "Well, most of the time, I like to watch Roots just to remind me of how good I have it. I also go to the bar with my best friend, T-"
    Dr. Dorian was cut off by another doctor who called him a girl's name( pretty sure I heard him say "Betty"), and then the doctor chased me out with a scalpel!

I told the Autobot docs about this, and they told me that they knew all that stuff, and that Earth doctors don't have to worry about their hospitals being attacked by Megatron.

I feel bad for these guys, I really do. But at least they get to tell their patients "Don't worry, it's merely a fleshwound!" (Monty Python references always cheer me up.) The work for these guys is never done really. Even after the war, there'll still be Cybertronians with wounds to be healed.

All I have to say know is this: Keep up the good work medics! And remember to fix the guys you LIKE first. Save the ones you don't like for later, or never.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Aaawww... the Autobot Medics article is kind of touchy. I, too, feel bad for Ratchet and First Aid.

Please keep on writing TF Tribune. I really do get a kick out of these articles. They really make my day whenever I come on the site, especially when I've had a stressful day.

Or, here's a good idea... why not request people to submit their own articles for the TF Tribune, so that if you're unable to write anymore, at least others can keep this thread alive. Besides, it probably wouldn't hurt to expand TF Tribune a little to include other people's articles.

Just a thought...

14. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Glad to hear it cheers you up! :D  And about your thought, you just might have to wait and see what happens........

15. deltaprime

News Credits:
    I (Finally) got the grade back from the first article I did. 36/35!! I got extra credit for reading it in front of class. Awesome!

Head On! Apply Directly to the Forehead
    2-11-09
    Deltaprime

The Nebulans have been loyal and effective warriors in the Cybertronian conflict for ages. They've been on both sides of the war, Autobots and Decepticons, and have helped in the progress of Cybertronian technology and binary bonding techniques.

These little guys have setbacks to them though. For starters, they're awfully fragile and breakable. Autobot Hot Rod knows this painfully well. Nebulans also apparently require constant feeding and care. Who knew?

There are three different types of Nebulan binary bonding. Headmasters, Targetmasters, and Powermasters. To become one of these guys, though, you'd have to be one heck of a contortionist!

The Nebulans relationship with the Autobots had a rocky start. But hey, keeping the Autobot's heads captive is perfectly forgivable, right? Oh, and there's also the whole deal with disabling the basic ability to transform when the Nebulans aren't combined with them, but no biggie. Oh, and I guess they also were about to have the Nebulan equivilant of a witch hunt to rid Nebulos of the Autobots, but other than that, the Nebulans are stand up people!

Hope you all got the things I was referencing to in the last paragraph there. If you didn't, go and read the Headmasters mini series from the old Marvel TF comics. Good read, I gotta say. And yes, the Nebulans are jerks, aren't they? :lol 

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Nice article there... luckily, my brother has the first issue of the Marvel TF Headmasters comics, so I understand all the references you've put into the article. And yes, I have to agree with you... as far as Marvel goes, the Nebulans are jerks.

17. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Tomorrow's article will be about gadgetbots, otherwise known as the "Real Gear" toys!

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

This should be interesting... a story about the Real Gear bots.

19. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Where did my Camera go?
    2-12-09
    Deltaprime

Ever wonder where your Ipod goes when you lose it? Maybe you're unable to remember where you placed your camera. I have recently discovered where all these things go when they're lost. Your handheld appliances are robots in disguise!

I watched my cell phone one night and discovered that my cell phone could transform and move on its own!

I followed a couple of these gadget bots to there leader, a robot that seemed to transform into a pink Barbie convertable! Next to him, I saw another bot who obviously turned into a clock. I think its name was Snooze.

All these minibots apparently act as spies for Autobots or Decepticons. I think I followed the Autobot group, thankfully.

These spies could turn into a variety of things: a Gameboy, a laptop, my cell phone, you name it! So next time one of your gadgets goes missing, you'll know why!

EDIT: Everything written above is a total lie. Yes, this is Deltaprime typing, and no one else. Especially not a laptop robot. Good day, and all your stupid Earth appliances only go missing because YOU missplace them.- Deltaprime

Hey, who wrote that last paragraph?!? I probably should check this out later. And by the way, did you catch which TV show I referenced?

20. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Twitter:
    LOL!!
    That little addition at the end was funny...a laptop Transformer.....

You should have made an addition about your keys too...or the Remote.....