The TF Tribune

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Jan 19, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

This is only the first of many to come! I did this article for Literature class, but all the rest are just for fun. Oh, and if you want to post your own article here, by all means, feel free to do so!

Boy’s Car Comes to Life!
    By Deltaprime
    1-19-09

On July 4, 2007, a young boy by the name of Samuel Witwicky claimed a car robbery had taken place. Almost two years later now, the car is back at home. Samuel’s friend, Miles Lancaster, had found it. Both young men noticed that the car was acting very strange. “I put the thing in my garage and locked it up. In the middle of the night, though, it sounded like it was trying escape!" says Sam.

Samuel and his father, Ron “Sparkplug” Witwicky know cars very well. They’re in fact the best mechanics in town. Ron, however, insists that the car runs perfectly normal. So what could be the problem?

Samuel even tried to put up a video camera in his garage to see if any burglars could be responsible. To his amazement, the car started on its own once again, without any human help. He claimed that he even heard a voice on the recording. The car seems to be saying, “I must leave. Optimus needs me.”

About a month after the voice was heard on film, the garage door was left open and, as most of us would suspect, the car left. “Satan’s Camaro”, as it’s now called, had not been seen for at least a week by the Witwicky family.

During the car’s absence, Miles spotted his friend’s car in a parking lot-walking around. “I’m telling you, it transformed or something!” was his response. He says that he saw a giant robotic creature that resembled Sam’s Camaro, only humanized.

Is this perhaps some type of alien menace? Who is this Optimus that the car called out to? We may never know.

2. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    LOL! You should make more of these!

3. deltaprime

You mean like a whole fake newspaper? I might have to do that.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I would make the quotes a little more subtle, but you have a great start.

5. deltaprime

Alright, I think I will keep going with this idea. Any suggestions on my next story? (And thanks for the advice, Split Lip.)

6. 0ptimus__Prime

News Credits:
    Maybe a report on the battle in Mission City, like interviewing the locals about what they witnessed that day?

7. deltaprime

Ok, Mission City battle it is!

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This is pure win! Can't read to read the Mission City article!

9. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I'm tempted to correct your grammar, but I think I'll leave that to you - otherwise you won't learn. Suffice to say there are a couple of errors. It's cute otherwise.

10. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pretty cute. Though, it reads more like a storybook than it does a news article. My two cents.

11. deltaprime

I hope Mission City will be better.Thanks for the all of the feedback.

City in Ruins
    1-20-09
    By Deltaprime

Two years have passed since the terrorist attacks on Mission City, but almost everyone remembers the incident like it was only yesterday. There is obviously still construction to be done, and the hospitals are still full of injured citizens who are trying to recover.

Chip Chase, the owner of ChipChase’s , is up to his neck in debt from his restaurant being destroyed. “It was horrible, and I hope they catch the jerks responsible for this mess,” was his only comment.

Others claim that the attacks weren’t merely from terrorists, but from advanced WMDs that have the power to shape-shift or transform. One local says that, “There was like this, tank thing. Then a car drove right towards it and they both changed and began destroying crap.”

The idea that there are shape-shifting robots in our presence is nothing new. Last week, we interviewed Sam Witwicky, a boy from a neighboring town, who had a similar experience. He had been experiencing problems with his car, and claimed that it came to life. The Witwicky family had no comments at the time.

Robot sightings have been popping up all over the place since the attack. In Mission City alone, their have been over 50 sightings of the so-called “Robots in Disguise.”

Construction continues on the torn up Mission City, and our hopes and prayers are with the casualties of the incident and their families. We will continue to investigate and keep you up to date.

12. deltaprime

My plans for the next couple articles include TF Animated, War Within (cybertronian newscast), more from the movie, and possibly G1. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think. :thumb 

13. 0ptimus__Prime

News Credits:
    Looking good! Keep up the good work!

14. Lock Cade

Pretty good... can't wait to read what other articles you come up with.

15. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only suggestion is rewrite the article using Inverted Pyramid style- which is standard newspaper style.
    but other than that, as a tabloid piece, it works out.

keep it up!

16. deltaprime

Alright, Article #3 is most likely going to be about the first episode in the series, More than Meets the Eye. It will talk about the attacks on the Sherman Dam, and possibly the ruby crystals. Stay tuned!

17. Lock Cade

Oooh, this ought to be good. Can't wait!

18. Optimus62

Optimus62 War For Cybertron!!!!!

Man this is pretty cool. Looking forward to your next articles. Keep them coming.

19. 0ptimus__Prime

News Credits:
    Sounds good can't wait too read it!

20. deltaprime

Well, I hope you like it. I'll probably change a few parts over time.

Dam in Danger
    1-21-09
    Deltaprime

Yesterday in the Sherman Reservoir, Sherman Dam was invaded by mechanical giants. This is possibly the most traumatic event in Nebraska’s history. Several workers were injured by one robot, who called himself “Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.”

“We were just mindin’ our own business when all of a sudden these huge freakin’ robots crash through the wall! I tried to tell them that the entire dam was going to explode from all their activity, but they didn’t listen!” reports one worker.

Another worker has received head trauma, and another broke his leg and wrist. Injuries to the workers was just the start of it, however. The one called Megatron violently attacked the dam and caused all the water inside to burst out toward the city. Thankfully, a brave citizen rode around in his red van and attempted to create a ditches for the water to flow into. He was successful in his endeavor, much to the dismay of the mechanical giants.

Some claim that they saw two robots battle at the top of the dam using axes and flails. From one anonymous source, these two beings are separate factions who have brought their war to our world.

So now we know. We’ve been invaded and our planet has become the new battleground for theses titans. According to our source, Sherman Dam may not be the last of our problems. I sincerely hope our source is wrong.