The TC and Wildfrost Story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Lock Cade, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This is a fanfic that I recently started to write, about my adventures with Wildfrost, a fan character I created (based on my Jeep Cherokee Sport). It also, of course, features my all-time favorite Decepticon -- Barricade -- and most often than not will also feature the other Transformers once in a great while.

So here it is. Please, read it and give me some constructive criticism if at all possible.

A Wild October Chase

Wildfrost rolled up as close to the house of his charge, TRANS+CRAZY (or TC for short), as was possible before sitting idly in park, eagerly awaiting the twenty-three year-old woman to come outside. It was a chilly October morning, and TC promised him that they could go for a scenic drive after she had completed her chores on the family farm. She had gotten her chores done, but needed to wash up and change clothes.

Giving the robotic equivalent of a sigh, Wildfrost turned on the heat inside of his Jeep mode and began to scan the radio for some good music to listen to. He had just found a radio station playing Green Day's "21 Guns," when the roar of an engine pulling up caught his attention.

Right there, parked within the entrance to the driveway, was the black Saleen S281-converted police cruiser that served as the alt-mode of the Decepticon Barricade. Barricade let out a loud rev of his engine, but made no more advances up the driveway.

Wildfrost began to panic. He wasn't overly confident in his fighting abilities, but even if he was there was no way he would pick a fight with Barricade without causing any damage to TC's property. He'd take off and to try get rid of the Decepticon, but it would require him to drive right through TC's front yard just to get onto the road and there was no way he would leave TC behind, especially if Barricade wasn't going to follow him and instead attack TC just as soon as she stepped out of the house.

Finally, Wildfrost could do the only thing he could think of. He automatically triggered his own car alarm.

Inside, TC rushed to the only window there was in her upstairs bedroom. She had just finished pulling on a sweatshirt, and was going to put her shoes on when she heard a car alarm go off, setting her off in a panic. Lately, there had been break-ins around the area, and she was almost afraid of someone attempting to rob her place.

She looked outside, down to where Wildfrost parked himself by the sidewalk. She saw him flashing his lights, and was trying to figure out what the problem was, when she heard a loud roar of a sports car engine. She turned to the source, and cursed aloud when she saw her favorite Decepticon, and mortal enemy, sitting in her driveway.

"Why, of all mornings, did he have to show up?" she moaned, as she quickly grabbed her shoes and put them on.

She ran down the stairs and into the old dining room. She was about to run into the kitchen and out the door, when she heard her cell phone going off. Screaming in frustration, she turned to run back and answer her cell phone.

"Hello?"

"I blocked your driveway, TRANS+CRAZY. Don't even think about trying to escape." Barricade’s voice spoke on the receiver.

TC quickly slammed her flip phone shut, terminating the call. She then ran into the kitchen, opened the door, quickly locked it, and ran outside while slamming the door shut behind her. She didn't bother glancing at Barricade as she ran right up to Wildfrost, who quickly opened the door for her and shut it as soon as she jumped inside.

"TC, he's blocked off the driveway! How do you expect we get out of here?"

"Well, if you just let me drive, I will get us out of here no problems."

"Oh, great... here we go again."

TC fastened her seatbelt, shifted Wildfrost into reverse, and, looking out the back, backed all the way up until she was a mere feet from striking one of the barns. Slamming the brakes, she then quickly shifted into drive and tore right through the backyard around to the front.

"Whoa, whoa! Take it easy, will ya?!" Wildfrost wasn't quite particularly thrilled to be forced into driving in such an aggressive manner.

"Let me get us on the road, and then you can take control, alright?!" TC yelled right at the dashboard.

No sooner had she said that, she had driven right through the front yard and got onto the dirt country road heading towards M-52. Once on the road, she allowed Wildfrost to assume control as promised, and he immediately picked up speed. Just seconds later, Barricade pulled onto the road, his lights and sirens on as he thundered after them.

"So much for our scenic drive!"

" Just focus on losing Barricade!"

By that time, Wildfrost approached the end of the road. He quickly slammed on his brakes, and turned sharply onto M-52. He picked up speed, but at the very last minute, turned sharply onto North Territorial Road. He had just barely managed to pass by the township hall just a few feet from where the road met M-52, when Barricade came screaming onto the road after them.

"Alright, Wildfrost... find the very first road you come across and just go down it! Hopefully we can lose Barricade a lot sooner into the chase!"

"You got it!"

Wildfrost continued to roar down the road, and just barely noticed a dirt road just a few feet up ahead. He quickly swerved into the opposite lane and turned onto the road, speeding as soon as he completed the turn.

"Is he still behind us?"

TC turned around to look out the back, and sure enough, she saw Barricade sped by the road but had quickly braked, backed up, and tore right down the back country road after them.

"Unfortunately... he is."

Just then, TC's cell phone rang, which caught her right off guard as she didn't know she still had it with her. She took it out of her sweatshirt pocket, flipped it open and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"When are you going to learn, TRANS+CRAZY? I've memorized all the roads in this area. You and your pesky Auto-byte friend would have to try a lot harder to lose me."

"Oh yeah?!"

At that time, Wildfrost hurled onto another back country road, and veered right into the direction of the small, sleepy community of Unadilla... with Barricade following closely behind.

"You can still do the right thing here, TRANS+CRAZY. Give yourself up, and I promise to give you and the Auto-byte a gentle death."

"Forget it!"

With that, TC slammed her phone shut and tossed it into the back seat. She turned around to look out the front, just in time to see Wildfrost speeding rapidly towards the stop sign at the end of the road leading into Unadilla.

"Whoa!"

Wildfrost slammed on his brakes, turned roughly and sped around the corner on the blacktop road leading around the lakeside community. TC turned around, half expecting Barricade to be right on their tail, but laughed at the sight she was seeing.

Barricade had just come onto the main road, only to end up getting struck on the side by an oncoming dually pick-up truck, sending the evil police cruiser spinning right into the wooded area alongside the road.

Wildfrost turned off onto another road, one that would lead straight back to the road that TC's family lived on, and gave out a huge robotic sigh of relief.

"Well, I don't think Barricade will be in any good shape to continue the pursuit now, huh TC?"

"True," TC couldn't agree more, "and hey, we can still go on our little scenic drive."

2. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Bahahahaha serves Barricade right! He'll probably kill me for that later. <.<..... >.> I love car chase scenes and this one was very well written, TC.

I need to sneak into the fan fiction forum more often. I'm missing some good stories. :D 

I can't wait to read more of this. :D 

:popcorn 

3. Lock Cade

Thanks, Mini-Bot.

And now, for the more curious, here's the back story:

How They Met, Part 1

July 2007

Wildfrost scanned his new surroundings, admiring the beauty that is the farm his new human lives on. He had passed by this place countless of times before, but he had never been able to stop and take a good look. Now, he was able to, for as long as his new human kept him.

He had been on Earth since 2000, having journeyed a long way through space from his home planet of Cybertron. He came to Earth not to explore, but to seek refuge. For he was a deserter, a neutral forced to fight for the Autobots in a devastating war against the Decepticons. His team was ambushed during a mission in Nova Cronum, outnumbered and outgunned. He used his ability of masking his energy signature, rendering him undetectable by sensors of any kind, and made good of his escape just as his teammates were brutally shot to death. Knowing that if he was caught that he would be court-martialed and possibly be executed, Wildfrost had no choice but to leave Cybertron forever.

So he took off into the limitless stars, searching for an ideal planet in which he could be free to roam as he pleased and live in peace. However, all the planets that he had come across were not suitable to him. He didn’t remain on each planet for long, for he was restless, and he moved on in hope of finding the most perfect world.

Just when he began to grow weary in his journey, losing hope in finding a place to call home, he came across the planet whose organic inhabitants called Earth. There, he made landfall in a state called Michigan, within the country known as the United States of America. It didn’t took him long enough to scan what was then the latest model of a vehicle called a Jeep Cherokee Sport, but before he could go explore this fascinating new world he arrived on, he was put onto a car hauler and taken to a small town car dealership.

There, he was purchased by a young woman by name of Lauren. She literally babied him, yet took him on off-roading trips throughout the state. He didn’t mind, as long as he blended in perfectly among the other vehicles on Earth.

Then, Lauren put him up for sale, having just purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. He knew that he would never remain with a single human forever, but he still felt disappointed when she replaced him. Luckily, he didn’t have to wait for too long to be sold, for a longtime neighbor of hers bought him.

Her name was Stacy, and on that day she came to take a look at him, he knew that there was something special about her. He couldn’t explain it, but when she took him for a little test drive, he felt some form of a bond to this twenty-one year-old female. He barely contained himself when she bought him and took him home to her family’s farm, the same farm that he had always passed by whenever Lauren had places to go.

Stacy had him fixed up, and gave him plenty of attention (for a robot in disguise), in which he relished. Yes, he quickly became happy and attached to the young woman, gleefully letting her drive him to wherever she needed to go and discreetly doing his best to protect her from harm while the two were out on the road.

However, he wasn’t expecting the Autobots and Decepticons to show up on Earth, resuming their war and dragging both him and his new human into the conflict.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Lovin' both the stories, gotta keep this going girl.. Wildfrost must keep Stacy safe..!

5. Lock Cade

Thanks.

I will try and write the next installment ASAP.

6. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Glad to see this on TFW now too. :D 

As I said before, I really like the story, and I can't wait to hear more. Hey, that rhymed!

7. Lock Cade

Currently working on Part 2 of the "How They Met" segment. Will try and get it posted sometime later this week.

8. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OOOHHH This is good!!!!!

Hurry up and Update!!!!!

9. Lock Cade

I haven't forgotten all about this fanfic. I hit a bit of a writer's block while writing the second part of How They Met, so as soon as I get some inspiration again, I'll be sure to make updates to this.

10. Lock Cade

Finally got another chapter written. And it was kinda hard too, as it's all about me.

How They Met, Part 2

It felt good to have an actual vehicle again. At least, that was what Stacy felt. After her Dodge Stratus was totaled in an accident back in February, Stacy ended up driving the family’s spare car – a Chrysler New Yorker – and she hated it. It had no working radio, was also low to the ground, and sometimes parking the car was a hassle, as it was slightly larger than the Stratus. She became very insecure driving the car, and so started searching for a new vehicle, preferably something larger than a car and with four-wheel drive.

So it was a tremendous relief when she bought the Jeep Cherokee Sport from one of the family’s longtime neighbors, the Daleys. It took some getting used to, but she soon felt comfortable – and more secure – driving the Jeep. Like the Dodge Stratus, Stacy developed a bond with the Jeep and took the effort in keeping it well maintained and clean. If anything, she loved the Jeep far more than she did with the Stratus.

However, there was one other thing that she loved just as much, and that was Transformers. Stacy was introduced to the original series, known today as Generation One (or G1 for short), by watching what few videos her older brother Scott had. Not only that, but there were times, while growing up, that she and Scott played with the Transformers figures together. Yet, she didn’t truly become a fan, not until the fall of 2006 when she first learned about the production of a live-action movie based on the franchise… and when she joined Transformer World 2005, a large forum site devoted to all things Transformers.

Stacy signed on as TRANS+CRAZY, a username that would become synonymous with her growing obsession with Transformers. She slowly worked her way up in becoming a regular member on the boards, and soon came to feel that there was no site that was better than Transformer World 2005, or TFW2005 for short. Sure, she would eventually sign on the Seibertron website, but for the most part no other site could compare to TFW2005.

As a Transformers fan, TRANS+CRAZY had planned on dubbing her Dodge Stratus as a Transformer, but then she had that car accident and upon learning that the insurance company declared it totaled, she would never be able to. Yet, when she bought the Jeep from the neighbors, she immediately planned on branding it as a Transformer. She asked the opinions of her board members as to what faction, Autobot or Decepticon, that the Jeep should be classified under before coming to the final decision of making it an Autobot, despite its coloring made it look more Decepticon-ish. Now all what was left of her to do was give it a Transformers-ish name, and replace the previous owner’s Hawaiian turtle decal with that of an Autobot insignia.

However, she would never have to give her new Jeep a name or give it the Autobot insignia. For she was about to learn that the Jeep was actually a real-life robot in disguise, and that her childhood fantasy of fighting alongside the Autobots was about to become a reality…

11. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

Excellent update continue the great work, I want to know what happens.

12. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Just got around to reading this and had no idea what to expect but it is very entertaining :D  Keep it up

13. OZ7UP

OZ7UP It's 'Aussie 7-up'.

Hey there, TRANS+CRAZY, definitely loving your fanfic! Looking forward to your next update.

:popcorn 

14. Lock Cade

Thanks guys. I'll try and work on the next update soon.

15. Lock Cade

Alright! Got a new update done, and I'm working on another as we speak.

How They Met, Part 3

Wildfrost sat in the parking lot of the Quality 16 movie theater, anxiously waiting for Stacy and her brother Scott to come out. He overheard them talking about seeing a movie called Transformers, of which Stacy was very excited to see. Once they had walked into the theater, Wildfrost tapped into a nearby phone line in order to find an online computer to download any information he could find about the movie. He was shocked to learn that Transformers was a movie about his very own race, of how their conflict came to Earth and got a team of humans involved, all because of a powerful Cybertronian relic known as the All-Spark.

This sent his processors reeling. Did the humans learn of the existence of his kind, or was it all a coincidence? Was his human aware of what he truly is, or has she yet to discover his secret? He certainly didn’t know, and that gave him enough cause to download even more information, only to find out that the movie was a live-action adaptation of a toy, cartoon and comic franchise that began in the Earth decade of the 1980s. While it would seem that the franchise was purely fiction, Wildfrost was convinced that the humans had to have known that his race existed, Stacy being among them.

Wildfrost checked his chronometer; it was roughly nine o’clock at night in Earth time. Surely the movie has ended by now. No sooner had he finished checking the time, he saw Stacy and her brother walking out of a door much different from the main entrance. He barely managed to mute a robotic sigh of relief as they made their way towards him. He felt his locking mechanism unlock, and the two humans climbed into him; Stacy sat in the front passenger side, while Scott sat in the driver’s seat.

“So what did you think of the movie? Did you like it?” Stacy asked.

“Yeah, I liked it.” was Scott’s response, as he started the Jeep up. He backed out of the parking space, and made his way to the exit, pulling onto Jackson road as soon as he made sure it was clear to turn onto it.

As they made their way out of Ann Arbor’s city limits, Stacy and Scott talked about the movie, in which Wildfrost couldn’t help but overhear. He heard them state what their favorite scene was, whether they were upset that Jazz died, and much more before the conversation changed over to what they were going to do for dinner, eventually deciding to go to a drive-thru fast food restaurant called Wendy’s. The two then fell silent for the remainder of the trip back to the town of Chelsea.

Throughout the drive, Wildfrost kept thinking to himself. Judging by their conversation, the two humans were completely oblivious of the existence of his race. Yet, he was still plagued by the fact that there had to be a human, or a group of them, who knew… and he didn’t know whether it was a good or bad thing, even more so if it meant he would be discovered. Not by humans, but his own kind… if they were on Earth, that is.

Unfortunately for him, he was discovered by his own kind while driving through Chelsea. Only, it wasn’t one of the Autobots. It was one of the Decepticons, a shock trooper by name of Barricade…

16. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Uh-oh! *grabs the popcorn bag and slowly puts a piece in her mouth, like people do in the movie when an intense part comes about*

I love this, TC! It's a wonderful story, and I look forward to the next installment. :popcorn 

17. Lock Cade

Thanks, Mini-Bot.

I'm working on another update as we speak. I will try and get it up within the next couple of days.

18. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Really good stuff TC. I like how you set us up with a fast paced action oriented scene and then went back to fill in the background information. Great way to hook us in. And top notch writing, too.

I'm glad someone who used to like my story so much is such a good writer herself :) 

19. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

With that last update remind me to go change your rating to something even higher, dam that is a good update, the description of everything that goes around is wonderful and so is the action. Great work.

20. Lock Cade

Thanks, guys.

To be perfectly honest, I'm an aspiring novelist. I've been writing since the 7th-8th grade, and over time I honed my craft. When I write stories, I generally as a rule do not show anybody my work until I am perfectly satisfied with what I wrote. Hence why I take my time updating this fanfic, because I want my readers to enjoy reading my work.

I'll try and shoot for either a Friday or Saturday update with Part 4 of How They Met. I got started on it, but since it centers around Barricade, I want to make sure that I give a good explanation as to why he's in my community. That, and I want to establish an original, but firm, explanation as to why the Transformers are on Earth as well, so stay tuned. :D