the surprising 6th Autobot…

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lt.col. alexander powers, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Lt.col. alexander powers

Lt.col. alexander powers threat level Gamma

Some questions I would like to share about the surprising 6th Autobot…

Yep, I know we've been dealing with this for quite some time (over here: http://boards.transformersmovie.com/showthread.php?t=6666 and here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=118259 ), but here's another idea to support that theory; I'm counting 7 bad guys: Megatron, Starscream, Brawl, Barricade, Bonecrusher, Scorponok and Blackout, but only 5 good guys: Optimus Prime, Bumbleebee, Jazz, Ratchet and Ironhide, the odds doesn't seem to be fair, is there a chance we will see a surprising (for us and for the Decepticons) 6th or even a 7th Autobot in the final battle scenes?

Will it be Tracks? (as a blue Chevy Corvette?, You can see in this picture Barricade and BB on the platform and a blue Chevy Corvette next to them):
    [​IMG]

Again on the left corner next to Ironhide (am I seeing the flame motif on his hood????):
    [​IMG]

Or maybe Tow-Line / Hoist as a blue and white tow truck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here pulling BB?
    [​IMG]

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Hm, interesting theory, however that is not a Corvette. It's an old style Mustang I believe.

3. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yup looks like a Mustang to me.

4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    That looks nothing like a corvette!:lol 

5. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    It's a mustang. No flames on the hood either. The tow truck is in the script, used to drag BB(won't elaborate, spoilers).

And I thought it was announced that the Autobots would be outnumbered.

6. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    This is pointless, no offense. You could point to any car in those pictures and say that.

"Oh sh*t! Is that another Bumblebee in that first pic? There could be two of them in the movie!" It's probably some set designer's car or maybe it's Shia's mommy come to bring him his juice box in-between takes.

7. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

There is no 6th Autobot - unless a lot of stuff changed.

8. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

That tow truck was used on the set to move stuff. its off camera

9. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Err, couldn't the car actually be, ya know, one of the employee's cars? In disguise indeed.

Also as far as being out numbered, Frenzy and Scorponok don't exactly seem to be at the same level of importance as the rest of the bots as their both 'pet drones' of sorts. In that case that cuts the Decepticons down to 6 as opposed to the initial eight that were mentioned. Though even with the closer numbers game the Decepticons still have a HUGE size and firepower advantage over the 'bots.

10. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    :lolol  man how can you guys say that is an old style mustang? That's like a 90's Mustang... It isn't that old style yet.

Oh and the "flames" on the hood is the sun setting.

Alot of times in movies and books the bad guys out number the good guys and the good guys win, I forget what it's called but it's like the underdog something.

11. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Not according to the script. Like I said, there's a reason BB's hooked up to it.

12. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

It's probably the directors pace car. The one he rides in while yelling at the drivers with the horn

13. Lt.col. alexander powers

Lt.col. alexander powers threat level Gamma

Can the movie script be altered during production?

Well, think about this… it's not the first time movie scripts were "accidentally leaked" from the production (it happened before in other mega-budget movies), it was discovered later those script were intentionally published by the producers so they could create a "smokescreen" over the real production, usually the final movie had a lot of last minute production changes.

14. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

Well yeah, except all the changes found so far have been of the minute detail order, like having a pony where a teddy bear was originally scripted. Not to mention the tow truck also was on those cardboard cutout pics we saw some time ago, and the fact Bumblebee's missing a little something on those pics - just as both the cardboard pics and the script predicted.

I mean, it's a wise thing to be cautious with that script, but in that case a tow truck with a legless Bumblebee attached to it during the city battle is indeed what it predicted.

15. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

No, in action movies where cars and stuff are involved, they ALWAYS have several versions. Once you destroy the vehicle, you really don't have another chance to get the shot right with it. So there are a few for several shots so they can get it right.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Umm, I think he was joking there, and not being serious. I personally just think it's a background car. Basically a car used to represent the everyday car that you see in a city. Peace out.

17. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Since it is a Mustang, it could be Barricade before he became the '07 Cop Car, much like Bumblebee gets upgraded...

I'm not serious, just shooting something out there. :lol 

18. 021h

021h Member

Some people in here are very stupid I must say. You talk about a fake script and some other cars off camera... :throw 

19. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Waiter, I'll have a Syringe of what he's injecting!

20. 021h

021h Member

I might sounds like a idiot but I read here in this forum every day and I feel so sad to see my "tf brothers" disgused about thinks that not even exist.
    Regards 021h,sweden