The Sunrise Opening Film Intro?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Gretnablue, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Gretnablue

Gretnablue Well-Known Member

I've asked this from other sites but I have had no luck in finding it. I'm looking for the most modern version of the Sunrise (the anime company) Opening film intro such as the Universal intro or the Paramount intro.
    Universal Pictures 100th Anniversary Logo Intro - YouTube
    Paramount Pictures 100th Anniversary Logo (2012) [HD 1080p] - YouTube
    However I haven't been able to find it because the company name is so generic (and like I have said on other sites, this is not an insult on Sunrise because there awesome) I just find indie songs, cartoon intros and well sunrises.

Any help?

2. Gretnablue

I finally have had enough of looking for this thing so I had to to post and upload it myself & damn this was annoying.

Sunrise, Inc. Opening Logo (1080p) - YouTube

Also Please, If your an indie singer or song writer for the love of god do not call your song Sunrise or variation of that name!

3. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Can I ask why you were looking for it? I am curious. ^^

4. Gretnablue

I've been working on a little project of the History of animation (one for TV & one for film). It was a bit like James Rolfe's History of horror from a few years back and I had Gundam, Dragonball Z, NGE, Cowboy Bebop & Pokemon for the list for anime and I was going to have all the anime studios at the beginning as a little intro but then I got into all this annoyance. Don't know if I'll continue now or not.