The sun finally shines on my poor soul...a tale of MP-03

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NemesisPrime, Oct 18, 2006.

1. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

After greedily signing for the package and slamming the door in the fedex person's 3 day late face, I actually took a moment to weigh the package. Much lighter than expected, but then again...not.

I said screw it and opend the outer package and removed the bubble wrap and took a brief moment to take in the great essence of energon. The sweet sweet smell of evil energy coursing through him. I quickly broke the tape and hesitated for a moment. I slid him out of his box with a smidge of worry seeing as I've read more and more negative things about him, but quickly dismissed them.

At this point my 3 year old daughter was ready....and quickly brought me a Coke and she sat down with her Classic Starscream (I treat her good. It's not every two year old that says they got an MP Prime for their birthday...)....awaiting to see the perfection. With a the slow, precise movments of a bomb squad technician, I pulled him from the package and inspected it....

Ummhmmm...nice...nice....excellent...WTF? one of the decepticon insignia's on the cockpit has bit halfpainted....damn...OH WELL!

"Alright stasceem.....let's go...the audobots are eating our cookies..." (No...I can't make shit like this up...she actually said that...) Soooo I do what any father who is a kid at heart does...

We bomb the shit outta the autobots, and get our damn cookies back....

An hour later I finally get around to transforming him...decals be damned...for now... and take into account that he truely IS a masterpiece in his own right. He's more than just a glorified alternator in my opinon. He is really something to marvel at. The size is smaller than the other MP, but for sheer "That's STARSCREAM" capability, he scores very high. And so...as the sun sets on this man, I quickly charged another to my card for a show accurate color scheme.

2. Optimus Prime23

Optimus Prime23 Lighting our Darkest Hour

LOL, getting your MP delivered is like being a kid again on Christmas Day.

3. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know, I kept saying I wasn't going to get a MP Starscream, but lately I've been putting it into serious consideration. However, I have put so much money into Classics and Titaniums here lately I need to lay back on the spending for a long while now.
    That's awesome you play Transformers with your 3 year old girl. I also have a 3 year old girl and we play Transformers all the time too.

4. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

It sure is! :D 

5. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

It's definitly a good addition, and worthy of purchasing.

My little girl plays transformers, batman, superman, spiderman, and just about anything else. She's a real sweet heart too...I mean...who else would say that Hellboy is "beautiful"? :D