The stupidest, foolish, craziest TF2 idea you've ever heard

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wazzpinator, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Wazzpinator

Wazzpinator is playin ODST

It's not news or a rumor, It's me being silly. So could someone move it to movie discussion.

Seriously, back away now. It's really stupid.

I was looking around at images of Megatron from the movie and I couldn't find a 'con symbol! So I got it into my crazy head that since the sequel's called Revenge of The Fallen, that he'd be reformatted into the Fallen because of his lack of allegiance symbols!? :dunce 

I'm crazy like random Blitzwing. *switches heads* Not yet!

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Interesting idea, and you do have a point there, he is one that doesn't seem to have any symbols on him, but why is this in the News and Rumors section? Personally I think he and Jazz come back and end up having a huge fight towards the end of the movie.

3. Wazzpinator

It's in news and rumors cause it seemed fitting right up until I posted it. Now I can has moving?

4. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    That sounds pretty crazy, although I don't want Jazz to come back. Megatron can come back... only as Galvatron!!! And the reason why he'd not have a Decepticon symbol is that he's working for Unicron, who's not a Decepticon!!!

Sorry. That was complete utter waste of time. That should never happen in the live movie. I like that first movie is slightly-believable, but not too crazy. Zombie-bots and robotic gods are a bit too crazy. :D 

5. OVR_RUN

OVR_RUN Jazz Meister

News Credits:
    i would like to see jazz come back, but as a background character this time.(no lines) but as for crazy tf2 ideas i think that the Can Am spyders people keep thinking that they are ravage and another transformer are ridiculous and the hummer beign hound or brawn, they are not TF.

6. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Silly: 1950's ICE CREAM TRUCK autobot twins... I mean why would a super advance robot would wanna change in that old junk??? My grandmother could run faster then that thing...Come on.. As of Jazz, He ll probably only be in flashbacks sequences and Megatron' s symbol.... well he never had an earth vehicule mode...meanning that in their protoform from Cybertron it looks like they did nt have symbols on them, only on their earth s vehicule mode.... and Starscream too did nt have a Decepticons symbol on him... even on the toy!!!!Anyway...

7. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Megatron, nor do any of the other Decepticons except for Barricade have visible Decepticon logos. Megatron dosen't seem to have any on his body, which is a shame since he is the leader of the Decepticons. :lol 

8. Wazzpinator

Starscream has some on his wings in the movie I think, and I thought he head a logo slapped on his head.

9. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

They not be the smartest bunch. And remember, the alt mode is purely for view. Their tech is still cybertronian and far more advanced than anything we have.

10. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

No head logo in the movie for Screamer.

11. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i second that...

12. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Really? It was so small that I don't think anyone noticed. (Anyone but us, that is.)

13. taasia

taasia Member

I'm ok with Jazz coming back and having more of him in the film. Be gentle.

14. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I dunno, probably just the return of the dinobots.