The strongest G.1 gestalt ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SureShot90, Sep 26, 2007.

1. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    I've been wondering who is the strongest of all the G.1 (US) gestalts (not including Monstructor) ? I've been looking at techspecs and compared them with the information in "Who Is Who in the Transformers universe" (you know the profiles from the comics).

My personal suggestion would be (maybe surprisingly) Piranacon.

My definition to "the strongest": lifting capacity, punch force, endurance - all those factors combined.

I don't know but I imagine the chart for the weakest to the strongest to be something like this:
    Menasor
    Devastator
    Bruticus
    Defensor
    Superion
    Abominus
    Computron
    Predaking
    Piranacon

If you only rely on the techspecs then Abominus should beat out Predaking because he also has 10 in strenght but 10 in endurance, Predaking has 8.5.

So that's why I'm basing my judgement on comparison between the techspecs and the profile info.

From their profiles:
    Predaking - Predaking is monstrously strong. He can lift 500 tons without straining a circuit. His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 8.5 in endurance.

Menasor - Menasor has tremendous strength - he can punch with a force of 140 tons. If we let us say his punch equals his lift then it should be 280tons lift but we know that a force of a punch can be higher than the actaul strength of the arm punching then perhaps 240tons seems more accurate.
    His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 9 in endurance.

Defensor - Defensor has tremendous strength. He can lift 300,000 pounds with one hand (1kilogram is 2.2046pounds, so that should be 136'079kg = 136tons and double that with two hands = 272tons). His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 9 in endurance.

Computron - Computron possesses awesome strength. He can lift up to 240 tons. His techspec reveals 9 in strenght and 8 in endurance.

Superion - Not much info. His strength is formidable; he can demolish a battleship with one blow. His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 10 in endurance.

Bruticus- He can lift up to 500,000 pounds = 226798kg = approx 227tons.
    His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 9 in endurance.

Devastator - no real info. He can knock down a bridge with one punch, but bridges come in various sizes.However he beat up the Dinobots single handedly in TFTM before Optimus Prime ran him over !. So I guess he is pretty strong. His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 9 in endurance.

Piranacon - Piranacon's strength is immense. He can hold up to 4,000,000 tons, making him ideal for lifting freighters and various warships from the sea. If we assume they ment pounds then his strenght would be 1'814'388kg = 1800 tons !. Same strength as Optimus Prime???
    His techspec reveals 9 in strenght and 6 in endurance, which doesn't make any sense if he is supposed to lift freighters etc.

Abominus - No real info ! Cannot find his Profile. Techspec says; Has overwhelming destructive power. Likes attacking large or moving objects, climbing tall buildings, and sinking ships. His techspec reveals 10 in strenght and 10 in endurance

In comparison we can take Omega Supreme who can lift 300'000tons with his claw arm !

Well after this I think it's damn hard to conclude who is the strongest, but I still bet on Piranacon ! imagine him lifting a 340m long aircraftcarrier !

Just an afterthought.
    Not that it matters in the total outcome but in the TFU profiles we can probably assume they mean an American ton which is 907.2kg, unless they refer to it as a metric ton in which case it is 1000 kg (a british ton is 1016kg)

2. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I would go by Predaking, since he rely more on his instincts, he is a feracious fighter and will show no mercy.

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The funny thing about Menasor was that in his "original" tech specs by Marvel, his "function" was "Super Warrior" (if I remembered correctly) - the only TF ever to be given that label.

4. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    i say menasor cause my 2007 tahoe was possesed by the stunticon dead end lol

5. SureShot90

Ebay:
    plz give argumentation regarding your choice thx.

6. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Devastator because there is 6 instead of 5.

7. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Strongest would be Piranacon by tech info, but Strongest dosn't mean the tuffest..Meansor knocked the snot out of Britucus in Star Screams Bargade..
    I seen Superion knock the crap out of Menasor,
    Its a mix of all the other things that would make one the tuffest

8. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

Monstructor .... where's he in all this ?

9. SureShot90

Ebay:
    That's why I also listed their Endurance stats. But I'm just doing an overall estimation.

10. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Combiners! Went through the G1, Victory, and Micromaster continuities

Abominus
    Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 01
    Speed: 03
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Firepower: 08
    Skill: 04

Battle Gaia

Bruticus
    Intelligence: 03
    Speed: 01
    Endurance: 09
    Skill: 08

Computron
    Strength: 09
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 02
    Endurance: 08
    Firepower: 07
    Skill: 09

Defensor
    Intelligence: 07

Devastator
    Intelligence: 02
    Speed: 01
    Skill: 04

Dinoking
    Speed: 07
    Courage: 09
    Firepower: 09

Guard City

Landcross
    Intelligence: 08
    Speed: 08

Liokaiser
    Intelligence: 09
    Speed: 10

Menasor
    Skill: 06

Monstructor
    Intelligence: 05
    Speed: 04
    Endurance: 06
    Courage: 08

Piranacon
    Speed: 04
    Endurance: 06
    Firepower: 10

Predaking
    Intelligence: 05
    Speed: 03

Raiden
    Intelligence: 04
    Endurance: 07
    Courage: 08
    Firepower: 06
    Skill: 05

Road Caesar

Sixbuilder
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 09
    Firepower: 10
    Skill: 10

Sixliner
    Speed: 09

Sixturbo
    Strength: 08
    Skill: 10

Sixwing
    Strength: 08

Superion
    Skill: 07

Info pulled from seibertron

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    In terms of their on screen portrayal (not their tech specs or anything), Piranacon once picked up a warship, a huge aircraft carrier, and snapped it in two over his knee (TF Zone), although he is arguably the most persistent & easily destroyed gestalt all at once (Masterforce - the limbs were a clone army so Piranacon could form as long as Turtlar and any four others were present, although he was easily destroyed possibly due to the cannon fodder nature of the limbs.)

Predaking from what I saw of him gave everyone trouble other than Sky Lynx and the other high-powers. The Marvel comics define him as the ultimate hunter, a beast of pure instinct. Most of the other combiners are referred to as having some sort of weakness, usually psychological issues from being five or six guys combined. Predaking and Bruticus are the only two Decepticon ones who don't have this issue, but Bruticus lacks the instinct and brute power of Predaking.

On the Autobot side there's nothing really to counter it. Computron in theory could be the most powerful due to his super-intelligence being able to discern a way to beat any opponent, but he takes so long processing data that he ultimately would never act in time. I'd say Superion is pretty powerful, though. He's one of the few Autobots designed purely for war.

12. Shockwing

Shockwing Perfectly cromulent. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Anyone read the latest one shot featuring Prime?

So I don't spoil it for anyone, I'll just say it features someone on that list. It might change some perspectives in the "who's strongest" discussion.:thumb 

13. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i choose raiden from japanese transformers headmasters cartoon series

14. hanwombat

hanwombat I'm not a Wombat really..

Bruticus, just because its Bruticus, though he rapidly strunk at times in S3

hmmmmm

15. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Well, according to the new comic universe Computron and Predaking are the most intelligent and successful of the combiners. I like the way the combiner are portrayed in the new universe, so I say Predaking is the strongest.

16. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Ihave to say Predaking since he has no psychic issus and uses insticts. , ( I will check the stats on Battle Gaea when Im home tommorow. )

Pure Strenght then according to stat Piranacon would win but you have to take diffrent mathers into the mathers. In the ocean noboy would beat Piranacon...no one. On land he aint as fast but still impressiv strong.

Bruticus would be ideal if he wasent so slow in thinking ..But if you give Bruticus and order then he will do whatever it takes like a BULL rushing towards a red flag. That is not very cleaver either.

Computron is to slow but if he has time he will probably find a way to beat the others.

Abominus..kinda like Bruticus relie on pure strenght.

Defensor ,is more of a protectiv combiner in my eyes. BUt can get pretty offensiv if it nessasary.

Superion used for combat and is good at it but lack the strenght of lets say Predaking.

Menasor would beat the crap out of everybody if the others dident hate MM that much and cause menasor to hav internal conflicts.

Devastator.:Alos an ideal warrior but dont have enough strenght to compete in the top.

PRedaking wins..but that is only because he dont have interna conflicts or other weakness like the others do .

17. SureShot90

Ebay:
    Good points. :) 

I'd still go for Piranacon though :) :
    As the living incarnation of the six distinct and often feuding Seacon personalities, Piranacon might lead one to believe that his six-part mind must be confused and tormented. Quite the opposite is true. The bottom line on all Seacons is that they love what they do, and what they do best is hunt for prey. Piranacon is the truest expression of this lethal talent. From the moment the Seacons combine to form him, he is hunting for prey

Weaknesses: Piranacon has no known physical weaknesses. His one track mind often prevents him from accepting the advice and help of others, usually to his detriment. He jeopardizes his well-being by not attending to his own basic needs, such as refueling and removing rust spots.

The main difference between Predaking and Piranacon is that the first "reacts" while the other "thinks".

18. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I would have to say Predaking. His tech spec is impressive as well as having the ultimate hunter thing going for him. BUT in the water I would say Piranicon. I am not just going by strenght but rather their weakness's and skills.

19. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

Just to piss off every body

"The Beast"

[​IMG]

or "Tyrannoking"http://www.tfmaster.com/gallery_kb0067.php

Or "MONSTRUS" a 7 Dinobot combiner
    [​IMG]

Now that I've distroyed all seriousness of the thread I'll leave you be. :D 

20. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

where's Monstructor?.....He'll beat all of them.