The Stockades, wasp's story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TfaShockwave, Mar 23, 2009.

1. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

Wasp was walking down to Autobot Boot Camp when he saw two elite guard members outside the gate. When he walked past the guards one of them grabbed him and put stasis cuffs on him. wasp asked "Wait! why are you doing this ?". The guard answered,"You have been convicted as a traitor to the Autobots. you will be thrown in the stockades."The guards brought him to Sentinel Minor, who told his students,"This is what fueled the great war,students, traitors like Wasp. " sentinel then looked at Bumblebee and said "You did a great job finding this traitor cadet."Then wasp said in a sarcastic tone, "Bumblebee i will make you pay for this, Count on it!" Then the guards carted him away to the stockade.

the guards then loaded Wasp into a prisoner transport and then when they were all on, they injected a needle into Wasps eye, then it all went black.......
    TO BE CONTINUED......................

2. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

Wasp woke up in a cell in the stockade, in a slight daze, he felt extremely stiff, and his eyes had a purple tint to them.. He heard evil laughter and screams coming from the other cells, which scared him. He then went over to the supply box they provided with him, Inside there was an energon cube, a metal patch for repairs, and a turbofox hunting game for amusement. he let out a sigh, knowing he most likely woudnt get out for ages, and then someone whispered to him from the other cell....
    To Be Continued

3. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Getting a very strong Arkham Asylum vibe. So far, so good.

4. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

the voice said "Whats a young bot like you doin in the stockade?""wasp answered"i was framed by a bot named bumblebee...."the voice answered,"Tough break kid,my name is motormaster,i was thrown in because i robbed a cybertronian energon refinery of their super energon convertors..."wasp answered"why?"
    "to pay off a debt i owed megatron...."the two talked for few cycles,then the gates opened,and wasp was brought int court.......

5. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Motormaster, nice. Go on.

6. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

wasp was brought into court, and ultra magnus was the judge for the hearing.... sitting in the witness booth stood bumblebee.
    ultra magnus then asked bumblebee "can you tell me how you found wasp as a traitor?'
    bumblebee said, "it all started when i heard a conversation between megatron and an un recognizable voice, then i saw wasp walk out of the area."
    ultra magnus then said "that is all, and bumblebee walked away. then longarm walked up to the stands, and said,"i saw wasp sticking an autobot symbol
    over something purple when i first joined boot camp."ultra magnus then told the jury to make a decision.
    GUILTY! a member of the jury said.
    wasp was took back to his cell.
    Coming soon:crazy

7. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Cool. :cool: 

8. blurr/camaro10

blurr/camaro10 the raveger of worlds

nice story wish that was in season 3

9. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

wasp was brought back to his cell and motormaster told wasp that "kid, i heard that a high rank decepticon was moving into a cell with you, his name is brawl, hes a real menace." wasp got scared. then he heard a low rumble followed by elite guard gunfire. hen he saw 20+ elite guard members holding down a decepticon.... it was brawl....
    Brawl was thrown into the cell and the second brawl was thrown in, he picked up wasp and stabbed his neck with his blade.... wasps voice would never be the same....
    then for the rest of the night, brawl beat on wasp.wasp woke up the next day to difference..... he now addressed motormaster as Motor-bot, and brawl as green-bot, and he only talked about hating bumblebee, now known as Bumble-bot

10. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

for the next few stellar cycles all that wasp said was, "Bumblebot cant hide from wasp, wasp WILL fid bumblebot and slag his spark to heck!"
    motormaster was getting worried, his buddy was going crazy......
    brawl did nothing but sleep.
    one day two elte guard officers pulled motormaster out of his cell, and then they called all stockade prisoners to the exucution room. motormaster was strapped to a chair,
    and ultra magnus told the prisoners "This is what happens to bots who dont follow the autobot code!!" and then magnus shocked motormaster with his hammer, then he said,
    "He will suffer for his lack of vision!" then he shocked him again, motormaster was stating to die.
    Ultra magnus then said to motormaster "You will pay for your crimes!" and then magnus sommuned a gigantic bolt of lightning towards motormaster, killing him.

11. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Okay, I know that's death row and all, but that, that is just so cold. Who knew Ultra Magnus could be so cruel?

12. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

Ultra magnus has just returned from battle and is not in a good mood. AT ALL.
    he was so enraged at the decepticons he took it ALL out on motormaster

13. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

[​IMG]
    heres motormaster,

14. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

when wasp went back to his cell,he saw a note on the cell bar, it was from motormaster. it read
    "just wanted to tell you that i found a way to escape the stockades. its simple really, all you have
    to do is take the nergon ration they gave you and find an uplink cable, stick it into the energon cube, and then plug
    it into brawls arm. it should explode, breaking down the wall and letting u escape.

15. blurr/camaro10

that is bad

16. blurr/camaro10

i mean that wasps only freind died