The start of my collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by -Barricade-, Dec 30, 2007.

1. -Barricade-

-Barricade- Forza Ferrari!

News Credits:
    Well I just got back into TF's about 8 months ago. I been looking for the ones I like the most first, then as I get more of them I might try to pick up the certain series I want.

I don't display most of it just due to space. I plan on making a Transformers/Ferrari (my other collection) room in the next year or so though.

I been pretty lucky so far, the MP SS and DVD Prime were free, the G1 BB was $6.00, the Grimlock is about C9 Condition and was only $25.00 and its not the repro, in fact none of the G1's are ko's or re-issues.

I was able to get the Hotspot for $14.00 and he is near mint, and that Blitzwing was free and only problem with him is the wing tip.
    O yeah and that Overdrive is in awesome shape just needs the stickers and weapons.

I'm not much of a cardboard collector, even my TFTM figs have all been opened with a razor blade. I just have to keep it all in a box so I figured I might as well save the cards they came on as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

let them out of their prisons!!!!!!

3. -Barricade-

News Credits:
    LOL, I did but had to put them back in for storage reasons :( 
    My gf is ok with me having the office full of Ferrari stuff, but not all this other stuff.

The creep lol. jk

4. rodimus_hotrod

rodimus_hotrod The Intelligent Idiot

its a good start are you just jetting the new stuff mainly or are going to get g1 stuff as well ?

5. -Barricade-

News Credits:
    I like the TFTM stuff enought to buy it, but my heart is with G1 forever. I hope to get more G1's as I can find them. :) 

6. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

Thats good to hear! I got nothing against the newer stuff, but G1 will always be king to me :D  Nice start to the collection btw~

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That's not bad for a beging collection.

8. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

nice start to your collection. Don't worry about your girlfriend. My wife finally relented and let me put up shelves for my stuff. albeit downstairs in the playroom, where most folks won't see it, but its good enough for me!