The Star Sword vs. the blood of Unicron. Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Sep 29, 2012.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Maybe THAT's why the sword shattered: because Megatron has already infected himself with Dark Energon and that insider knowlege gave him the competative edge against the Star Saber.

Unicron wins?

So it's even more stupid now that Prime will let Smokescreen keep the relic- especially since Alpha Trion explicitely stated that they were on Earth to aid Optimus in this course of the war.

2. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I'm confused. Alpha Trion wanted them in Optimus hands so they could aid the Autobots. Smokescreen is an Autobot, on Team Prime and has been using to aid them in their war. How is it stupid?

I do agree with the Dark Energon theory.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Dark Energon does tend to give one advantages in battle. Except Starscream. I'm not surprised Megatron won the fight, considering he had both the arm of a Prime combined with his natural affinity for Unicron's essence.

Considering the Phase Shifter is the reason Smokescreen didn't die a horrible death, which also allowed him to save Optimus' life, I'm not surprised Optimus let him keep it.

4. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    But he aint Optimus. I don't recall A3 sayin' anything about other Autobots using them: only Optimus.

And this war is really smelling like a blood feud between Megatron and the Primes and not a war between Bots and Cons.

Besides... I'm starting to have second thouhgts about Smokescreen's identity.

5. AxionPrime

AxionPrime Well-Known Member

Yeah, deep down inside, Megatron always wanted to be a Prime. He wasn't chosen, so he's acting like a brat about it until he gets his way. That's what it sounds like to me.

6. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Even if Optimus wanted, he couldn´t carry himself all the gadgets and use them as well... he is not Batman :D 
    Sharing them between his comrades seems more efficient and tactical-wise. Besides, most of them, unlike the SS or Solus´Hammer, have not an "Only Prime" clause.

7. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    He can carry the phase shifter on his hand, can't he? Come in really handy the next time he wants a crack at Megatron. Combine that with the sword stump and he might be able to take Megs.

8. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

But, weren't the Thirteen made to fight off Unicron? Seems hard to believe they won if their weapons weaken on contact with his blood.

9. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

Was going to say this, but you already said it

but anyways, the fight was sweeeet

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  10. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Star sword.

*epic head desk*

I don't think the Dark Energon has anything to do with it, though. I think the Star Saber was older, and it had been used more.

11. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

why is it stupid for Optimus to allow Smokescreen to keep the Phase Shifter. He has used it to great success on two separate occasions.

He should be equipping his warriors with relics that suit them should the opportunity arise. Have you never played an RPG?

12. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That's exactly it; Thirteen against one, plus they had Primus' support. I'd say Unicron would easily demolish a single Prime, but couldn't keep up with thirteen.

13. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

So you suggest that Optimus inside the apex armor have the sword in one hand the forge in the other, is equipped with the generator, phase shifter, spark extractor, and in his third arm holds the blaster?

Even then he wouldst be able to kill of Megatron