The Space Bridge

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

How does it work i mean we see it a numerous times but how do the Decepticons are able to move it from place to place? Is it Shockwave that control's it on the other side? and why does it have less time to to be open and it being open at different times?

Thanks you

2. Lord Rodimus

Lord Rodimus Circle of Light Member

That is a very good question. The space bridge seems to very from continuity to continuity. See of this helps you out Wheeljack30, just follow the link. SPACE BRIDGE - TRANSFORMERS WIKI

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

It seems that Space Bridges are fueled by Energon [as seen in TF: Prime], I assume that Space Bridges amplify the power of Energon [by using it as fuel] in such a degree that causes the reality to warp itself into a wormhole to other [previously selected] locations, it seems that said "amplifying of power" exhausts The Bridge machinery, and once its opened, it takes time to reload.

But it's all just a theory.

4. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

It does help thank you very much lord rodimus, But how does it work with energy doesnt Shockwave control's it on Cybertron?

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I would think that it can be controlled on either end - obviously Shockwave in the G1 cartoon incarnation was in control of the Cybertron end. On this side, who ever gained control of the Space Bridge site would control the panel. And seeing how effective Shockwave was at guarding the Space Bridge, it wasn't really much trouble for either side to use it.

As far as energy requirements go, I'm sure that energon cubes are required to make it operate, much like everything else of Cybertronian origin.