The Simon Furman DK Guide to the Movie is out TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MGX, Jul 4, 2007.

1. MGX

MGX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you wanna know, heights, weights, powers, personalities, weapons, capabilities in vehicle mode, etc., then please go get this thin hardcover book. It was the Holy Grail for me! Big High-Res shots. We've all seen these before, but this is up close in great detail.

It only covers the movie bots--and surprisingly NOT ALL OF THEM! Ironhide, Starscream, Brawl and Bonecrusher don't have entries. Awwww!!! I wanted to know about what these guys were like. I'm betting these dudes were the last ones worked on, which is why they are so mysterious...

One upward older shot of Megatron I've never seen before. They don't use the new Megatron head, but the most famous version on all the storybooks.

In it's 72 pages of info (except those damn intro pages), it covers the Allspark, Protoforms, Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Barricade/Frenzy, Blackout/Scorponok, Jazz and Ratchet. It even has some info of what each did on Cybertron. ie, Barricade was beef with Starscream for an incident that happened on Cybertron. Or Jazz prefers melee combat for a reason.

The cover has a lenticular cover with the Autobot logo and Prime's head, depending on which way you turn the book.

Get it from Borders or Barnes and Noble.

2. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

Without Starscream, Brawl, or Bonecrusher, I have no reason to get it...But I probably will anyway.

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where did you find it at?

4. MGX

MGX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Borders. In the Comic Book Trade Paperback section. That's where my Borders put it. Other places might put it in easier to find places.

5. MGX

MGX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know. But they ALWAYS do updated editions of these things every friggin year. Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, Superman and the X-Men always get yearly updates. Even the other Transformers DK Guide got one THIS year.

6. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Thanks for the info! I thought that this was out already and I simply hadn't seen it yet.

And now I know...

7. frenzy.mp3

frenzy.mp3 Boisterous Ruffian

And know IS half the battle...

but srsly sounds awsome I'll try to pick it up. :)