The Silvers24's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Silvers24, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Silvers24

Silvers24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello! I been looking for a place to display what I own, and now I can!
    First thing, back last december I went to the Toy Show at the expo mart in PA (SteelCity con)
    And picked up my grails.
    Megatron = http://silverscomics.info/Con/Transformers/Megatron/
    And Optimus Prime. http://silverscomics.info/Con/Transformers/Prime/
    Years wanting to get these, finally became reality.
    Now one thing, for me it dont matter, but i'd like to know how I did on these. Megs was $100, and Prime was $75, good or bad?

Yesterday I picked this up Binaltech Swindle
    Always wanted a Binaltech.
    I do have a ton more then just this, but I will update this thread as I get my room in order, right now most of everything is packed up.

2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Damn, that Prime is pretty beat I'd say $75 is a lot for him, since you can get the recent Encore release MISB for less than that. In that shape, I'd say he was way overpriced. Megs looks nice, but again I'd say you paid too much. At least he seems to be in good shape, though.

Welcome to the boards.

3. Silvers24

Ebay:
    Well, you see the thing that pissed me off the most was, originally Optimus Prime didnt have his hands, but the guy had extras of his hands, and instead of being a "tad" bit more money, he charged $25 more, originally Prime was $50.
    I took it because at the time I thought it was still an ok price, as everyone else at the con had Prime for a lot more then $75, and this guy was the cheapest.
    Dumb move?

4. Silvers24

Ebay:
    Ok! About 97% of all the transformers I own are up for the showing, so I do present the small collection :p 
    Also when I bought Optimus Prime he had this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ I have two Inferno's because I rebought one off ebay couple years ago because the one I had then (Which is on the left) was pretty wore out, plus missing some parts.
    [​IMG]

5. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Interesting way of displaying your TRU reissues...hope those covers won't get scratched that way...

I like the neat little cove in the room your getting to display them in...very cool indeed...

The price for your grails do seem a little high but they are nice figures...nothing like finally getting a grail or two...:thumb 

6. Silvers24

Ebay:
    Thanks, I had my TRU issues displayed like this before, as for scratches, yeah, originally when I had them displayed they kinda got some, but they still look like I took them off the rack in TRU (In this case they won't get any!), Grapple I opend, but it looked so peacful in it's box I didn't remove him again, as for Rich, I never onced opend it, so it's pretty much a MISB, as for the cove, thanks, my room was originally the attic, so we had someone come in and finish it, carpet laid, and wella, AWSOME and HUGE room to display my stuff, I have three of these, one is where my bed is. haha.

I still have some more grails of mine! Devastator for example.