The Shinkeon Chronicles

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Pinpoint, May 13, 2016.

1. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Meanwhile, at the ruins of Shinki's village...
    "Arrrgh!! I hate this planet! It's been three months since I got here!
    The time has come to call someone and request some help!"

Five minutes later he activates wrist communicator and calls Dev.
    "Devaron-sama....come on, answer me! Is that so hard for you to do?
    I need your help because I stuck in this intergalactic pile of trash!
    For three months I sat among the ruins of this stupid village, whose inhabitants and I became friends, I even live in the house of their elder, Gorael...Wait a minute, he was dead for an entire month and a week!
    Anyway, where's Ginga? He hasn't answer any of my calls, Dev, can you explain me what happened to him? Because it seems, that he's my only chance to return home, man!"

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    She glanced between Ginga and Ranger.

"You know what? I think our Magnus would like to fight you himself. I'll switch my focus." She said as she turned to Ranger and lunged towards him, her guns blazing.

3. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

Ranger moves behind a wall.
    "You're really going to do this."

4. Devaron9

Devaron9 Man from another universe... IN THE FUTURE!

"Guess that makes Omni mine" Dev said, firing an Icy Blast at slain from the arm formed by Fross.

5. moon moon

moon moon what happened to my life

Anticipating that he wouldn't risk damaging himself with the lightning, she'd braced herself for a more direct strike. Rather than trying to stand firm in her climbing position, she rolled with the punch, letting it carry her to the side. It hurt, but significantly less than breaking through the wall.

She made it to his shoulder in a few more leaps, rushing to pry her tomahawk from his armor.

6. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    She picked up a large piece of rubble and threw it surprisingly easily at the wall, hoping to knock it over and trap the mech underneath it.

"YOU FUCKIN' BET I'M DOING THIS!” She roared, followed by a crazed laugh.

7. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Slain would send a flurry of fire Dev's way as Ømni would appear on the site and see the battle
    ".....what the fuuuuuuuuuu-."

8. Devaron9

Dev would fire an icy wave at the fire, hoping they would cancel each other out.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  9. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Civilized Enforcer

Their Magnus? It figured that they'd be holding him back from his own counterpart. Now his curiousity was at it's peak and despite the suspicious circumstance, he was eager to see what his counterpart was like and put a stop to him.

"So that's who you two have been distracting me from..." Ginga narrowed his optics at the femme, watching as the chaos broke out again between his team and the Mirror counterparts. "I'll leave this to you guys. Be sure to kick their asses back to their dimension!" He called out before making a sprint down the decimated alleyway.

The mech continued to violently turn and shake in an effort to throw Jackpot off of him, fueled by the pain he felt when she attempted to pull her blade out from his shoulder. Clawed digits would flare in her face as he reached back to try and grab her.

"Get off me, you insufferable whelp!" He roared at the femme, burning optics casting a glare back at her as he struggled to remove her.

A more familiar voice would call out in that moment.

"Jackpot, jump!"

10. moon moon

The tomahawk came free after a few proper tugs. Now holding it with a firm grip, she slashed at his digits as they swiped towards her.

When she heard her own Ginga's voice, she wasted no time hesitating, leaping from his counterpart's shoulder over to him.

11. GingaMagnus

The slash made surface level cuts, enough of a sting to make him recoil from the pain and clutch his hand. Unfortunately for him, this was enough of a distraction for his local universe counterpart to unlock his two shoulder pillars and fire the thrusters right at him with enough force hitting him in the face and stomach to send him crashing through another nearby building.

The guided engines would circle back and lock into place on the blue mech, who would look to Jackpot with a soft smirk.

"I thought I asked you to stay out of trouble." He commented.

12. Ømnidrive

Mirror Ginga would hear something come towards him. It would be a yellow and purple ball roll at him quickly coming in fast
    "BEEEP BEEEP BITCH!!!"

13. moon moon

"And since when have I ever listened to you?" she countered with a grin.

Meanwhile, all the fighting in the alley had at some point caused Mirror Jackpot's dumpster to flip over. With the only way out now stuck underneath her, she had been shoving against the inside wall to make it flip over.

"Oh, dear..."

14. Ømnidrive

((Pffft lol))

15. GingaMagnus

Mirror Ginga rose to his feet and turned quickly to see Omni rolling towards him, optics narrowing to convey an annoyed expression.

"Oh please..." He grumbled, outstretching his left hand as an invisible force would suddenly grab onto Omni. Using his telekinetic abilities, the cloaked warlord would send Omni flying across the district and through several buildings.

"You raise a good point." He chuckled softly.

Catching a glimpse of the beginning battle with Omni and his own Mirror self, Ginga would give off a light shrug as he turned around.

"That should keep him busy for a minute...in the meantime, do you know where your counterpart is?" Ginga arched his eyebrow, stepping out in the decimated alley area as he looked around.

16. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    "Had enough?!"

Mirror Wars was stood on top of regular Wars, the bottom of his foot pushing into his face. Regular Wars attempted to push the green giant off him, but to no avail. He even attempted increasing in size again, but he didn't have the energy reserves to do it a third time today and continue fighting. But that's when he remembered:

"Duh. This works both ways..."

In the blink of an eye, Wars shrunk down, causing his mirror Counterpart to topple forward a somewhat. Once he'd caught his footing again, Mirror Wars looked down at the ground beneath him, scanning it to try and find his neon-purple counterpart. "Coward! Fight me like true mech!" All of a sudden something caught him on the cheek, knocking him sideways. Wars as stood on his shoulder in a boxing stance, ready to throw another punch. "I might be small, but I can still pack a powerful punch!" He squeaked. He continued socking his Mirror counterpart in the face, all the while Mirror Wars tried to pull Wars off his shoulder

17. moon moon

"Yeah, she's hiding over- oh, shit!"

Jackpot hurried towards the overturned dumpster, giving it a light knock. "Hey, you okay in there?"

The only response was a muffled "Help!"

She turned to Ginga as she made her own attempt to help flip the dumpster over. "Give us a hand here, will ya?"

18. Ømnidrive

Ømni would turn back and turn into a Necrofriggin/BigChill and fly towards Mirror Ginga sending an ice blast his way
    "YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT BRO!!!.....ugh that was awful."

That would be correct as steam would then form from the two attacks coming at eachother. The earth would then shake and send diamond like shards coming from the ground Dev's way. The steam would clear and show a Petrosapien/Diamondhead hybrid of Slain

"Color me impressed."

19. GingaMagnus

Ginga followed closely after Jackpot as she made her way over to the container, rubbing the back of his neck as he heard her Mirror counterpart cry out from inside.

"Alright, just hang on in there..." He called out, kneeling down to dig his fingers underneath the upside down dumpster and lift it back into it's proper arrangement."

The mech would effortlessly counteract the ice blast with a stream of fire from the palm of his hand.

"You have made a fatal error challenging me. My powers are far beyond yours and can grow indefinitely...you would be wise to surrender now."

20. Devaron9

Dev leapt back as a diamond pierced his abdomen.

"Ouch. That hurt. How about we see how hard you are."

Dev swung his drill arm at Slain.