"The Shield" Season Finale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DevilzFan, Mar 22, 2006.

1. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Holy %$#^ing SHIT!

Lem's dead :cry  :cry  :cry 
    Fucking Shane! I can't believe he did that. I can understand Terry, he wasn't family. But Lem? WTF?!

*sigh*

Why must I wait for the next season? Why? Why? Why? This is the best fucking show on Television.

We also found out Vic is indeed the father of Dani's baby.

Man, I'm so pissed at Shane. (yes, I know they're fictional characters)

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I can't freakin' believe Lem is dead. I gotta admit tho, I was getting weird vibes from Shane during that whole scene and thought Shane might do something, but I never expected that. So WTF?! Oh man, its going to be freaking crazy when Vic finds out. Man oh man. Ugh I'm so going to hate waiting for the next season.

Still can't believe it man.

3. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait with the thread untill it hits the west coast man! one hour till they broadcast it here....
    Now you ruined half the fun....

4. DevilzFan

Or you could do as I do when I miss a show....don't read the thread until I've seen it ;) 

5. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Someone forgot a SPOILER tag I think.

6. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I wouldn't think one would be necessary for a thread like this. I'd think it'd be kinda obvious.

7. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

No promo for when to expect new episodes!? =(

Never more have I wanted Vic to just put a bullet between Shane's eyes, and I've wanted that for a couple seasons.

8. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/61318.htm
    If the next 10 are delayed till next January, why not just expand it to 13 and call it season 6? Anyway, January is forever away... especially after tonight's finale. :( 

edit: listening to his appearance on NPR's "Fresh Air" last week and Shawn says filming on the last 10 should start in April, to air later this year or next (depening on what FX wants to do) and during this last 10 he'll be deciding if its the final, or do 1 more season.

9. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I had a feeling for the past episode or two that Lem was going to be killed but I really thought that Vic would have done it and that Shane wouldn't have had the guts to.

Still, I was completely shocked when Shane dropped that 'nade in the car, I wasn't expecting it to happen that way at all. I wonder if Vic is gonna kill Shane over this.

10. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Oh man.....
    Oh man.....

I can't believe what Shane did. I did like how Vic opened a can of whoop-ass on Kavanough at the end. Too bad he didn't finished him off. I feel kind of sad for Lem, I mean I don't think he deserved it. He wanted to take the entire hit on himself. Shane is a dumbass...

11. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Damn, I figured Lem would get killed, but not in that way. Shane as the killer does make the most sense though (out of the Strike Team members, anyway). I can see that he did it to save his own ass, but wow, that was intense. Especially as Lem was dying, still looking at Shane. Such a good show, although I do hope it ends soon. I like it alot, but after another season or two there's just not much more they could do with it. They've managed to ratchet up the intensity every season, something that I don't think they can keep up forever. Until then, that wait until January is going to be long indeed.

12. DevilzFan

Lem :cry 

13. BigPrime3000

It was tough seeing him call out to Shane as the grenade exploded and while he was dying.

I kind of thought that Shane would really lose it and just shoot himself in the head right then...

14. ashe5k

ashe5k Well-Known Member

Helluva way to end a partnership.

Wow. That was intense. I think I was as numb as Vic was. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Ole Shaney boy is probbing wetting himself right now.

15. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The worst part was when Lem opened his eyes afterwards. :cry :

16. Heartattack

Heartattack Well-Known Member

As soon as I saw it was just Shane and Lem alone I knew that bastard was going to off Lem, but really hoped I was wrong. :( 
    Considering how close Vic came to offing Shane during the Antoine story arc, and the fight they almost got into when Shane and Lem had issues the first time around, I'm thinking it's going to be Shane that puts the Strike team in a situation where Vic has no choice but to kill him.
    I also want to see Tavon come back, you'd think that Kavanaugh would have tracked him down considering his situation was pretty close to Terry's.

17. BigPrime3000

Do yall think Vic is going to make good on his promise and kill Shane or do yall think he is going to suffer a complete mental breakdown when he realizes that one of the people closest to him killed one of the other people closest to him?