The Sequel According to Throwback

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Throwback, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Throwback

Throwback Well-Known Member

Check this out and tell me if you think this will have potential.

2. Throwback

I moved it down

3. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I like the teaser with Mikaela on the cover of some flyer. This is a good start with the cryptic bond between Megs and Unicron. Although the idea is a little out there for mainstream, us fans will get it ;-).

4. Throwback

Yeah, I know it goes a little deeper than what mainstream may be familiar with, but I have to bring them a little further into the mythos in order to take the story where I forsee it going. I plan on making it different from any of the other takes on a sequel that I've read thus far.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    sounds pretty cool. thatd be an awesome nod to the original.

6. Throwback

i'm reorganizing this. Here's the beginning:

7. Throwback

the scene continues in Sam's room............

O yeah, i have a question. If Megs comes back in the sequel, what happens? He can't die or be put on ice again, that would be redundant. What do you all suppose should happen to him. The way I see it the are but a few choices:
    1. Don't bring him back at all

2. Save him for the third installment

3. do the whole Galvatron thing

What do you guys think?

8. Throwback

Super Wednesday, Nov 2012

In the wake of the 2012 election, the campaign headquarters of the new vice president elect, Darwin Fairborne is finally quiet after a late night and an early morning of celebration. The cleanup crew had been busy for hours trying to clean up the mess and make the campaign headquarters look as pristine as it did prior to the festive evening when the president –elect, his top advisor, and a couple of secret service agents entered the facility.

“Good afternoon everyone.” The new second to Barack Obama stated as he walked across the ballroom towards his private office. “You have all done a fantastic job cleaning this place. After last night, I was afraid we might have had to have this whole building condemned. I’ll have to send a special token of appreciation for this excellent work.”

“Don’t mention it Mr. Vice President.” A young lady in an apron replied as she approached the country’s new CEO. “It’s a pleasure and an honor working for someone like you sir.”

“Stand down miss.” One of the agents interjected as he took his stance between the president-elect and the young lady.

“Relax Thomas,” Mr. Fairborne said as her moved the two agents to the side in order that he might approach and shake hands with the young brunette. “I am a man of the people and I should be open to the people.”

“As you wish sir.” The agent replied.

“What is your name miss?” Mr. Fairborne inquired while extending a hand to the young lady who was approaching him from the direction of his office.

“My name,” (the young lady responded as she used her right hand to grasp his while using her free hand to reach inside the pouch around her waist) “is classified!” She exclaimed as tossed something from her pouch on the floor between Mr. Fairborn and everyone else.

Panic erupted inside the complex a thick vale of smoke filled the room separating the president elect and the girl from everyone else. A door being slammed shut could be heard amid cries beckoning for the vice president, and shortly thereafter a female voice began being broadcasted over the intercom.

“I have this whole place bugged and I have a bomb tied to the vice president. Anyone attempting to be a hero by calling the authorities, leaving the premises, or barging into the office will be responsible for both your own death and the demise of this country’s new vice president.”

“Where have you taken the Mr. Fairborne?” they yelled back.
    “Shut your mouths and wait for the smoke to clear. You’ll know then.” She replied.

“Surrender now and let the vice president go!”

“Do not test me, or the vice president’s blood will be on your hands!” she concluded as she cut of the intercom transmission.

“Sorry,” she said before delivering a punch to the face of the newly nominated vice president. “But there’s not much time and this has to look good.”

“What is the meaning of this?” Mr. Fairborne asked while being tied down. “You’ll never get away with this!”

“We need to talk.”

“If you are some sort of terrorist then you are going to have to kill me because the United States of America does not bargain with terrorists!”

“How can you be sure of that Mr. Vice President?” she replied as she began disrobing.

“You have no idea how much trouble you’re in young lady. You cannot escape and get away with whatever you are planning.”

“Yes I can, and I will because you are going to help me.”

“And why should I?” he retorted as he watched her continued metamorphosis. “Untie me at once!”

“Calm down please.”

“What is it you hope to accomplish by doing this? This is suicide.”

“Calm down and open your eyes.” She said as she removed the wig from her head, the brown contacts from her eyes, and turned to face the president after putting her things in a bag.

“Marissa?……. O my god Marissa! Is it really you?”

“Yes father.” She said as she walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

“How?……. Where have you been and why are you doing this?”

“I cannot explain all of that right now; but I must tell you that I love you, I have missed you, and I am very proud of you.”

“I don’t believe this is happening.” He replied almost in awe. “They told me you were killed five years ago in Mission City. I attended your funeral; your mom and I verified that the DNA evidence confirmed your identity. You must explain!”

“Not now father, just know that there is some seriously classified information being withheld from us all that you desperately need to know.”

“Sorry if I can’t take that in right now Marissa, I just can’t believe you’re standing in front of me. I have missed you so very much!”

“I know dad, but you must listen.”

“Just untie me, and I will do whatever you need me to do, sweetheart.”

“I can’t untie you daddy. This must look like a struggle, and no one can know that I am still alive until the appointed time.”

“Appointed time Marissa? What IS all of this?”

“Five years ago a secret government agency known as Sector 7 made a big mistake.”

“What, Sector 7, I’ve never heard of such an agency.”

“No one had until the attack on Katar. They government reported that there were no survivors, and that was as false the attack story they made up. What attacked the troops in the desert was the same terror threat that attacked Mission City. It was not military, it was not foreign terror, what it was was alien in nature.”

“How could this information be hidden Marissa? You must be mistaken.”

“No father, I’m not mistaken, I am certain. Sector 7 made sure that all military personnel was either killed in Mission City by the aliens the call NBEs, or taken away as captives sworn to secrecy. I managed to escape and was presumed dead.”

“This, all of this is hard to swallow Marissa.”

“I know, but this is just the beginning.” She replied with exasperation. “Daddy, we are in big trouble. The aliens that destroyed Mission City are still among us and appear to be divided into two warring factions. I tracked the faction that Sector 7 and Defense Secretary Keller allowed to just disappear out of sight and managed to record this message:

I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any Autobots taking refuge among the stars: You are not alone. We are here. We are waiting.”

“What do you suggest we do Marissa? This message is over five years old.”

“We prepare ourselves and our world for war. For the last few years I have been in Iran and Syria.”

“Why were you hiding out among our enemies?”

“Because they found the scorpion! And from the intel that we've been able to gather something is going on in China.”

“Marissa, the secret service will soon be in here soon, you must realize that you cannot go public with this, but I have an idea. What is this scorpion though?”

“I knew I could count on you father.” She said as she kissed him and began typing an encrypted message on her laptop to send to her father’s presidential E-mail. “This message is urgent father, but unfortunately I cannot allow it to be sent to any public forum. Give me the presidential E-mail and I will program it to be sent the day after you take office.”

“But sweetheart wait, I have a plan. I will get you out of here safely.”

“No daddy, I don’t trust anyone in this damn government but you. No one can know this, and no one can know about me. If you need to contact me, you can do so after the inauguration. But between now and then I need you to do two things for me.”

“Whatever you need sweetheart.”

“I need money. Please wire $4,000,000 to the Bank of Scotland acct 555EDC. Can you remember that?”

“Yes, 555EDC.” He answered.

“And tell mom I love her, I miss her, that I am fine, and that I will see her soon.”

“I will do as you wish Marissa. But, what of this Scorpion?”

“It is, or was one of the aliens. The money you wire me will be used to conduct research on these creatures and on how to effectively combat them.” She concluded as she climbed into the ventilation shaft before pressing a button that blew the door of its hinges and filled the place with smoke a second time.

“I love you Marissa.” Mr. Fairborne whispered as agents busted into the room with weapons drawn.

“Are you alright sir?” an agent asked as he untied the vice president.

“I’ll be fine,” he replied. “Did you catch the guys who did this?”

“What guys sir? It was a young lady that apprehended you.” They answered.

“No, when the place went up in smoke two men in all black grabbed me and beat me pretty good in here. When I came to, they were gone.”

“But what about the girl on the intercom?”

“I don’t remember any intercom.” The vice president stated.

“Well whoever did this sir, we’ll find them.” An agent assured. “Someone take Mr. Vice President outside, he needs medical attention.”

12,000 Leagues Under The Sea
    in the dark abyss

“WELCOME MEGATRON.”

“Who, what said that?”

“I AM UNICRON.”

“Show yourself and I may consider sparing you.”

SUCH FOOLISH BRAVADO. YOU SPEAK AS ONE WHO IS IN A POSITION OF POWER. WHY IS IT THAT YOU IGNORE THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS?

“You are beginning to annoy me. Shooow yourself!”

-an extended period of silence-

“Where are you? Reveal yourself you coward!”

I HAVE SUMMONED YOU HERE FOR A PURPOSE.

“Nobody summons Megatron.”

WELL IT PLEASES ME TO BE THE FIRST.

“State your business while you have the chance because once I find you, you will die!”

YOU SEEK TO KILL THAT WHICH ALONE HAS THE POWER TO GIVE YOU LIFE. MUST YOU PERSIST IN SUCH FOOLISHNESS?

“Who are you? And (pausing to consider the situation) where am I?

YOU HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE CUBE.

“What!”

AND I, I AM THE YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF HOPE.

“The boy! (Realization kicks in as the last known memory flashes through his processor) That damn fleshling boy; no! I am Megatron, this cannot be!”
    - pause -
    “Unicron, are whatever you say your name is; where is this place?”

THE VERGE OF OBLIVION.

“You speak in riddles. I – want – answers!”

I AM HERE FOR THAT PURPOSE MEGATRON. I AM YOUR ONLY…….. ANSWER.

“You are nothing! Your voice rings with authority through the darkness as if you are some type of god; but I say, a god of the darkness is no god at all.”

I HAVE A TASK FOR YOU.

“Ha! You have a task for Megatron. Spare me your attempt at bravado and get to the point.”

THE POINT IS, YOU ARE A FOOL.

“No, the point is O mighty god of nothing, that although it seems I may be in need of something you have, you too have a need.”

YOU ARE NOT AS COMPLETE A FOOL AS I TOOK YOU FOR.

“You know very well that I am no fool, just as I know that you desperately need me. You see Unicron, the invasion of my mind came at a price.”

AMAZING.

“I would be being modest if I referred to myself by that adjective alone.”

WELL, LET US SPEAK AS EQUALS SO YOUR UNDERSTANDING CAN BE CONFIRMED.

“Proceed please.”

FOR YOU MEGATRON, I GUARD THE DOOR TO OBLIVION. YOUR SPARK GAVE THE WISDOM AND POWER OF THE CUBE SENTIENCE. I AM THAT SENTIENCE. I AM THE CUBE.

“If what you say is true, than why do you bother with me? You need what’s left of my body don’t you.”

I NEED NOTHING!

“You are nothing, nothing at all without me. In a sense, I am your creator.”

YOU WERE MERELY THE SPARK THAT BROUGHT ME INTO THIS PLAIN OF EXISTENCE. WHAT YOU ARE NOW IS MINE TO COMMAND.

“Yours to command, I am Megatron. I belong to nobody!”

PERHAPS I MISJUDGED YOU. (all of a sudden a bright red light surrounds and blinds Megatron) PROCEED, ON YOUR WAY TO OBLIVION.

“Arrrg! Make it stop……pleeeease……make – it – stop!”

VERY WELL. YOU WILL LIVE. AND I WILL USE YOU TO HELP ME BUILD THE EMPIRE THAT CYBERTRON IS DESTINED TO BE.

“The darkness, you brought back the darkness. Why do you not show yourself?”

THE DARKNESS WAS BROUGHT BY YOU MEGATRON. I SIMPLY EMBRACED IT, AND YOU MUST EMBRACE IT AS WELL. IT IS THE BOND THAT SUSTAINS US.

“Power born in darkness will soon come into light, and in time Earth, (he began ranting as he thought about Sam) and the rest universe will taste the wrath of Megatron and Cybertron.

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS……………..

The optics of Megatron’s beaten frame all of a sudden glistened a bright red as his limp frame began a slow ascension from the murky ocean depths.

4 Months Later at Rice University in Houston, TX near NASA
    College Life

Excited kids fill the hallways of Johnson Hall as he realization that spring break is only a day away. One particular set of excited footsteps approached the door of room 2005 an commenced knocking.

“Sam’ O, open up. Spring break is officially upon us.”

“I’m coming Chip. Can you try not to knock my door off its hinges please?” Sam questioned with annoyance as he opened the door.

“Chill out and check this out curly.” Chip stated as he handed Sam a flyer and ruffled Sam’s hair with his other hand. “You game?”

“Cancun,” Sam stated as he gazed at the beauties that decorated the flier. “I can’t, you know I don’t do water.”

“What!?” Chip responded. “Gimme a break. You been busting you tale for the past two semesters just to get by and you’re telling me that you don’t wanna do spring break. That’s downright un-American.”

“I don’t fly Chip, Cancun’s out of the question.” Sam replied.

“Is that it?” Chip questioned. “Is the baby scared to fly? If only there were some other way.” Chip pondered sheepishly as he pulled out yet another flyer. “What do ya say?”

“South Padre’ Island, hum.” Sam thought aloud as he gazed at the seductive curves of the ladies on this latest flier.

“What’s there to ‘hum’ about numnuts?” Chip declared. “There’s no flying involved, we both need a break, and they’ll be there.” Chip said pointing to the flyer.

“I don’t know Chip. Just go without me.”

“No way man.” Chip answered. “You’re my ace, and besides you’re the one with the Camero the ladies die for.”

“Yeah, and you’re the one with the bike with the bad brakes, butterball.” Sam stated as he slapped his buddy’s belly and began laughing.

“So?”

“So,” Sam answered while looking at the flyer that had a picture of Mikaela on it. “It is so on!”

“Music to my ears Spike, music to my ears!” Chip responded with an attempted belly bump resulting in Sam being knocked over.

“What are you trying to do, make me change my mind?” Sam replied while pulling himself up.

“My bad Sam’ O, but I’m pumped. I can only imagine the amount of ……”

“What Chip, amount of what?”

“O my god.” Chip paused as he gazed at Sam’s laptop screen. “What the hell is that?”

“What are you talking about?” Sam asked before he caught a glimpse of the screen. “Aw shit!”

“What the hell is that police car, robot thing!?” Chip inquired.

“I don’t know, it must be some type of virus.” Sam suggested as he attempted to shut the laptop off.

“I know computers Spike, and I’ve never seen a virus like this before! That freaky thing has a picture of you in its hand.” Chip declared. “Who’s Lady’s Man?”

“I don’t know Chip.”

“Bullshit. There’s no way a virus would coincidentally have a picture of you in its hand while it was destroying your motherboard. Who is Sam Witwicky, Spike?”

“I don’t know Chip, but can you end the interrogation please!” Sam said as he threw the laptop hard to the floor.

“Give me a minute, I’m taking all this in. You just killed your new, very expensive computer. You have the coolest car I’ve ever seen, yet you have no job. A transforming robot ‘virus’ invaded your CPU holding a picture of you, which it referred to as Sam Witwicky. “I’ve just got one question for you Spike Samuels, if that’s your real name; who is Lady’s Man?”

“Get out Chip.” Sam said as he began shoving his friend towards the door.

“Not so fast Spike.” Chip rebutted. “You got some splainin’ to do.”

“No I don’t, and your Ricky Ricardo sucks. Get out.”

“Fine, but tell me this secret agent man,” Chip stated as he was being forced out of the door. “We still on for South Padre’ in the morning right?”

“I’ll call you later Chip, bye now.” Sam said as he shut the door behind Chip and walked over to pick up the flyer with Mikaela on it. “Looks like it’s time we get the band back together Mikaela.”

After changing clothes and gathering some valuables in a bag, Sam decided it was time he to go for a drive.
    The parking lot of Johnson Hall ha always been a relatively quiet place up until three years ago when a young man from Mission City took up residence at this institute of higher learning. Since that time, loud music, scratched and dinged vehicles, and a kid from Mission City screaming at his car had become common. This night would be no different.

“Why is it that every time I come out here, my car is not were I parked it.” Sam vented as he walked through the parking lot. “Why do I have to go through this so often? You’d think playing hide and seek would get old to an advanced autonomous robotic life form.” “Bumblebee, where are you? Has anyone seen my car?” Sam beckoned.

“Hey Samuels, you fighting with that car of yours again?” a guy asked as he walked by Sam in the parking lot.

“This parking lot is confusing.” Sam replied. “It almost seems like my damn car moves itself.”

“You are a very crazy guy Samuels, your car’s right over there.” The guy said pointing to the right. “I don’t get how anyone who owns a yellow car could always lose or overlook the thing. It makes no sense.” He concluded as he walked away.

“Thanks, maybe I’ll get a new car that will be easier to deal with.” Sam said as he approached Bumblebee.

“Whatever Samuels.” The guy replied as Sam pretended to unlock his car door.

You’ll never find, as long as you live
    Someone who loves you tender like I do.

“I see you’re into the oldies tonight.” Sam stated as the Lou Rawls song blasted from his car’s speakers. “Where have you been Bee, something major is developing!”

Tell me what you want
    Tell me what you need
    Tell me if it ain’t good enough for baby
    Tell me.

“Cut it out Bumblebee this s serious. Barracade sent me a message tonight.”

Sit yourself down, boy, and talk to me;
    Tell me what’s on your mind.

“That’s not all. I think Mikaela’s trying to send me a message as well. Check this out.” Sam said as he pulled the flyer out.

Let’s straighten it out.
    Let’s straighten it out.

(Suddenly someone starts beating on the rear of the car)
    “You said you’d call me man. I saw you try and sneak away with your bag and stuff secret agent man. That was so wrong!”

“What are you spying on me now or something Chip.” Sam exclaimed as Chip made his way into the passenger’s seat.

“Takes a spy to know a spy.” Chip replied.

“Can you can all the spy talk?”

“Okay, but seriously Spike, what’s up?”

I’m runnin’ out of lies
    Lies, lies.
    It’s getting’ hard to think of an alibi

“Just shut up Chip, I’ll explain on the way.”

“On the way where? Are we going to your secret hideout!” Chip teased.

“Will you stop it already! There is no secret hideout. We’re going to Spring Break.” Sam said as he signed while looking down at the flyer. “We’ve got people to see.”

O you just keep
    Yeah you just keep
    Tellin’ me this and tellin’ me that

“Spike, why do you have this dirty old man music playing?” Chip asked as they drove off.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  9. Robot Pimp

Robot Pimp Active Member

This is pretty cool TB. Care to continue the story at some point?

Where those Barry White lyrics?

10. Throwback

Barry White, Lou Rawls, Johnny Taylor, and Dru Hill to be exact. I bet most people on tfw2005 don't know anything about that collection of soul singers.

Don't think I'll be adding anything to this fic anytime soon cause i can't think of what to do with Megatron, and quite frankly in my mind if there's no Megs, there's no good movie. The sequel NEEDS a good villain.