The Seekers??? & so many protoforms!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimePower04, May 1, 2009.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

In the trailer there are around 15 protforms coming to earth in the one shot....wow...thats awesome, there are gunna be so many cons!!

I hope there is atleast one autobot we dont no about Yet!! (springer...plz!)

Also I didnt feel like going through 80 pages of the trailer thread..so does anyone think those other F-22's are seekers or are they just the Air Force??? If those are the seekers seriously how are any autobots gunna make it alive?? Megs, fallen, soundwave starscream & seekers Devs..other fill ins..blackout sideways..& others..this will be amazing!!

2. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

I didn't even think about the jets beings the seeks i figured it was the military man i hope they put the seekers in!

3. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I, for one, am praying to Primus that those were seekers! Maybe Soundwave brings the ground assult and SS calls in the airstrike. Then again, maybe I'm wrong because I'm WAY behind in the prequel comics.

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    it's the same scene as in the first movie, and ther where not so many tf's

5. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Considering Devs is gonna go king kong on the pyramid I bet those jets are just for him to swat down

6. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Oh God Please , let it be Thundercracker & skywarp !!

7. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

very good point....It would also be cool to see jetfire & air force vs. starscream & other con flyers

8. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I don't think they're Seekers. Because they're so closely based on our jets, we're not going to get color alterations.

I mean, Starscream made his new tatoos. Unless Thundercracker and Skywarp dip themselves in a vat of paint at some point, I'm not holding my breath for Seekers. We've got enough Decepticons as it is.

9. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I'm not normally someone who likes to speculate which vehicles may or may not be new Transformers, but after seeing those F-22's swooping in, I *do* think we'll probably be getting a couple of Seekers in this movie. Seems like a perfect opportunity for one of those "the old fans are gonna love this" sneaky surprises that Bay & Orci have both mentioned as happening. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

10. Sinshen32

Sinshen32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Drones?

the 2 look the same to me

Attached Files: