Minor/Repaint: The Seeker & the Streaker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Apr 28, 2009.

?

Should I continue to make Sunstorm or make him a Lucky Draw Seeker?

1. Sunstorm

33.3%
  2. Lucky Draw

13.3%
  3. Keep Sunstorm & do another seeker as a Lucky Draw

46.7%
  4. Keep Sunstorm, but do a different Lucky Draw fake

6.7%
  1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Here are my first 2 completed Repaints. First my take on Bluestreak was made from Silverstreak around the time it was first released, I've since add a touch-up to the blue using a metallic. I left the black to give him a more original look rather than him be a pure blue. Thundercracker was made using Starscream, with arms and feet from Acid Storm. I still have to add the decals and such, but I think it turned out well, considering my hands-on artistic skills suck. (It beats paying $70+) Also here are some peeks at a few of my other projects. The red hood is part of my take on Universe Hot Rod & the black hood & parts are still in base coat form, as I've decided against my original plan. The gold is going to be my take on Sunstorm. The paint surprised as it appears more of a basic yellow, but once it dries its actually gold. It reminds me of the Lucky Draws. All comments & criticisms welcome, don't be to harsh though, as I said my skills aren't great. [Sorry for the clarity of the pics, I used my cell phone.]

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    They all look pretty good. I'm guessing you'd get better pics if you wiped the lense cuz as it is now all you can see is the color not the quality

3. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Thanks. My phone is overdue to be replaced. (I think the lighting didn't help matters) I hope to get my sister to take some better pics in the future as she is an amateur photographer with a much better camera.

4. strata32000

strata32000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They all look great man.